Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
~A Doll's Life~(1x1)~(Jovially Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 2:31 am

Damien ran his hand through her hair and sighed. "You can't guard their every step, Erika..they must do this, and we must hope that all goes well.." he said softly.

Anden was both concerned..and relieved. "It's settled then..let's go!" he said, perhaps a bit too eagerly since Rylara gave him a dry look before shrugging slightly.

"If you wish..then I suppose you may..at your own peril.." she murmured, warning Theresa that not all wolves would be so..accepting. That said, the portal reopened and took them inside..

On the other side, the area was large and foresty, and filled with people..and wolves. "Welcome to Ioron.." Rylara murmured.
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 2:37 am

Erika rested her head on his shoulder and sighed before pulling back. "You're right . . . but I'm still worried about them . . ." she said softly and went back to cooking breakfast, something that she'd become almost automatic at so she didn't really need to think about it and she didn't want to think about anything at the moment, so this was a good distraction.

Theresa entered, walking next to Anden and reassured herself by running her hands through his fur. She wasn't exactly comfortable in this setting . . .

James sighed, feeling nervous. So many 'what ifs' drifting through his mind . . .

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 2:43 am

Damien watched her rise and begin cooking. He asked, hoping to distract her, "You never answered, little sister. How do you like your French toast?" he asked amusedly.

Anden kept close to Theresa, eyes widening at the waves of power he felt..

Rylara seemed unaffected. "Follow me. I'll take you to where you'll be staying, and notify your parents of your arrival." she said in a tone of authority as she began walking.

Anden frowned, never one to appreciate authority. He looked up at James, not considering her wolfish hearing. "Why are you acting so whipped? Who is this chick?" he asked with a frown.
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 2:54 am

Erika smiled a bit. "All three as well . . . seems that a sweet tooth runs in the family . . ." she said with a slight giggle, though it was almost half-hearted.

James stiffened and quickly went over to Anden and held his mouth shut. "Shh! Anden! Do you want to get us all in trouble?!" he asked worridly and then sighed, relaxing a bit. "She outranks me. And if she outranks me then she outranks you so please . . . show at least a little bit respect Anden . . . Besides, she's a true alpha . . . and she's one of the lower council, so she has a whole lot more authority than I'll ever have this century . . ." he said with a sigh.

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 4:41 pm

(I HATE THIS COMP! >_< o-o ANOTHER DRAGON! YAY! So cute! <3)

Roland, having finished the orange juice, came up and pressed a kiss to her head. "I can take you to Ioron, after breakfast." he said softly, wanting to make sure she had proper nourishment. "If you want." It occured to him though that she didn't need him anymore, not once she learned anyway..and he felt a little pang at that thought..but Erika loved him, so there was no worry..right?

Anden blinked as his mouth was held shut, he made muffled words before quieting as he listened. He blinked, and then pulled his snout away as he looked up at James while they walked. "Do you want more authority?" Anden asked, noting the sigh.
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 8:15 pm

((^-^))

Erika tilted her head. "Ioron? What's that, some sort of town or city or something?" she asked never having heard of the place before.

James shook his head and chuckled. "Not really, but it gets a bit annoying to be treated like a pup all the time." he said smiling a little.

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 9:29 pm

(I am..ALIVE! <3)

Damien shook his head. "Ioron. It's a world, another realm, really, just beside ours..it's where all magick hails from..and things like wolfkin, werewolves that is, and vamps, and all that jazz." he said calmly, and Roland found himself wondering if Damien had learned that from his mysterious contract holder..

Anden considered that and then playfully nudged the other's stomach. "Oh really, I hadn't noticed." he remarked wryly, teasing the other.

Rylara heard every word, but seemed to be ignoring them. She had better things to think about..like why she'd agreed to bring a witch along..she didn't have a problem with any race, just certain people in them..but others would be out for the witch's blood..
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 9:41 pm

((YAY!! *huggles*))

Erika blinked and looked at Damien curiously. "How do you know that?" she asked, wondering something along the same lines of Roland, though not quite.

James chuckled and rubbed the other's head. "Dork." he said playfully.

Theresa rolled her eyes. "Come on guys, we can do the explanations and stuff later, let's just go." she said, a little on edge, since she knew the danger of being here as well as Rylara did but she was currently more concerned about James and Anden and felt that they at least needed someone to watch over them.

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 9:46 pm

(^__^ *hugglez* O_o hmm..when do you get of school? I start my first two finals Friday, then no school Monday, then my last four Tues and Weds..and then SUMMER! <3)

Damien's expression shadowed slightly at that and he looked away with a shrug. "I have my ways.." he murmured cryptically.

Anden smiled up at James, leaning into the other's hand. "Nerd." he retorted playfully. He glanced to Theresa, wanting to talk to her, but not wanting to have to use James to do it. Instead, he nuzzled her hand reassuringly as they walked. Anden would protect Theresa..and James..James was his brother, and Theresa...was...well..she was James' cousin. Or so he managed to convince himself was the reason he wanted to protect her..
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 9:57 pm

((Lucky. I got about two more weeks, then finals and THEN summer . . . T-T))

Erika sighed and then looked at Roland and smiled. "I'd like to go visit Ioron." she said and then went back to cooking breakfast for the three of them, a lot happier than she had been a few moments ago.

Theresa smiled and moved her hand to scratch behind his ear. "Does Anden-puppy want my attention?" she asked with a bit of a chuckle, teasing him.

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 10:06 pm

(o-o...T___T Aww *hugglez* o-O this will be our first summer together! ROLEPLAY AWESOMENEZZ! o_o do you go places during the summer?)

Roland smiled back at her. "Alright then..we'll go and find the others, and I'll show you around." he said, sitting down after setting down a glass of fresh orange juice for each of them.

Anden made a whiny noise and leaned into the scratching. "I'm not a puppy!" he protested as they reached a large, old-style building with the faint hum of magick around it.

"We've arrived." announced Rylara as they headed inside. It was bustling with less-than-human looking folk, and some who seemed human..but had auras that clearly said otherwise. "Try to avoid confrontation." she said wryly as she led them up to a room and opened it, revealing two large beds, a bathroom, a mirror, and a window view.
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 10:24 pm

((Yeah . . . but like . . . beach days . . . and then fourth of July . . . um . . . and then August 3rd-16th I'm gone to a camp where electronics aren't allowed. Pre-warning.))

Erika smiled and then finished the third piece of french toast and set them on plates and pulled out the powdered sugar, syrup, and butter. She smiled at Damien and Roland. "Dig in." she said happily and then started spreading butter over her french toast, poured syrup over it and then topped it off with the powdered sugar.

Theresa smiled, amused at Anden's whine. She frowned a bit at Rylara's words but nodded. She didn't intend to get into any trouble, but she wouldn't have been surpried if trouble found her during this.

James frowned a bit and then, seeing the room he turned back to Rylara and bowed a bit. "Thank you." he said simply and then entered, feeling awkward and out of place.

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 10:31 pm

(o-o..TWELVE DAYS WITHOUT MOUSEY>?! NOOOOOO! *cries* I'ma be so lonely and bored and worried! Those camps have creepers and bugs and-what kind of camp is it? o-O)

Roland and Damien both drenched theirs in the respective condiments. "Thank you." they said at the same time before starting to eat, and from the smiles and contented grunts, both males seemed to be enjoying the food.

Anden watched James bow a little, and scowled at how Rylara seemed to ignore it. "Hey! He's being polite! The least you could do is acknowledge him." growled out Anden defensively for the sake of the brother of his heart. To growl at a higher ranking wolfkin was considered ill-behavior, like calling a parent a bad name. Also, addressing her without permission and scolding her was not good ettiquette either.

Rylara's brow lifted. "You might want to muzzle him before going to court. They won't forgive his youth as I do." she warned calmly. Honestly, with a Bitten, such impudence was to be expected..but the Elders didn't see it that way.
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 10:48 pm

((It's a camp for cancer patients and for people who have had cancer and their siblings . . . though the siblings have a different session than the cancer patients.))

Erika giggled and ate her own food, though she was reasonably slower than the boys.

James winced and made a pleading face at Anden. "Please Anden, just . . . keep your mouth shut if you aren't going to be respectful . . ." he said, unwilling to give Anden an order, though if it came down to Anden's safety, he would give Anden an order that would only allow him to speak when spoken to and to answer with ettiquete.

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 11:02 pm

(O-o oohh! I didn't know they had camps like that, that's coolio <3 Is your sis going with you?)

Damien ate happily and found himself genuinely smiling. "This is delicious, Erika, thank you." he'd not had a home cooked meal since..he'd been about ten years old. And his mother, though he loved her dearly, was not the best cook.

Roland nodded and smiled in agreement. "Delicious, my love." he smiled a bit more widely and continued eating.

Anden blinked in genuine surprise..he hadn't thought he was being disrespectful. Since he didn't know about the wolfkin ettiquete, he was going off of human ettiquete and by human standards, his behavior at the moment was pretty tame. Anden's ears lowered, pressing back against his head a little as he saw the pleading face and was told to keep his mouth shut. "But I wasn't being disrespectful! I was trying to help you..you deserve better treatment then she's giving you." he said, convinced that he was right and failing to see how serious it was since he didn't know about the Elders and how cold they could be.
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games