Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The Legends - Approaching... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Slade Falok

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:26 pm
Within the bowels of the revaged building, it's lifeless dark rooms provided just the thing Redvegiemon needed for his fun. As soon as he had hopped into a room he felt Rocky coming his way fast, skipping through the shadows. "Hehe...so you like to play games hmm?" he commented before rolling into the cover of his new playground.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:06 pm
Todd watches Dimitris fly off before taking after Rocky. "He probably doesnt need me around but jsut incase." he thinks as he made his way through the crowd. Pushing his way through he made his near him before he saw the Redvegimon make his way into the building. He walks inside cautiously holding his daggers close.  

Nero9295

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:50 pm
Dimitris took stance inbetween them spinning his blades like propelling keeping them at bay. "All right first one to make a move gets diced. We're taking your commander."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:25 pm
The entrance floor of the abandoned building looks just as it did before the invasion of the Digital beasts, with scattered papers and trash on the floor, it was one of the buildings without light due to the sabotaged electricty. The silence in the darkend rooms only intensified the aura of combat, Redvegiemon however made thumping sounds with his hopping, this sounded as if it were...upstairs?  

Slade Falok

Kobal Zastek

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:30 pm
The woodmon spreaded out below on the ground groaned in pain with the smell of burns coming from their bodies. They had barely raised themselves up onto their feet with their hollowed arms and stared back up at the fox. " Auo....You lie, you will kill us anyway, just like everybody else.." One of them muttered.  
Slade Falok rolled 4 100-sided dice: 86, 25, 33, 57 Total: 201 (4-400)
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:43 pm
Redvegiemon tried to stay still in his ball-form while his body still shivered with excitement to the challenge he saw before. Despite the odds layed against them he had only seen this as a game, smiling with glee. But an approaching sound of careful footsteps caught the plantiod's attention, unsure wether it would be Rocky or Todd...he was delighted to discover them first. After a sharp hop against the ceiling above him he slammed his weight down hard onto the ground, aiming to crush the duo below under this unusual bodyslam. "Incoming!"
(Starting Theme http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KobtbgeCpyI )

Slade Falok

LimberNimbleShadow

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:14 am
Rocky sat back and watched for a bit, amused. "Hm, well this could get interesting... I wonder when I should step in." He stood up, out of the shadows and shouted. "You suck at this, veggie-man!" Leaning against the wall, he lit a long pipe and began to smoke it. "C'mon. I know you wanna~" He taunted.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:27 pm
Renamon snarled down at them . " Should that be true, I would have crushed you long ago. You know you don't want this."

The Corrupted Renamon
Crew

Slade Falok

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:01 pm
(Damn, this means I've barely missed him huh?.... xD )  
Nero9295 rolled 4 100-sided dice: 51, 77, 64, 89 Total: 281 (4-400)
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:29 pm
((Nice theme. And I think you came at me as well? This system is a bit confusing so is this right?))

Todd looks up to see red Veggiemon "Oh holy crap!" he said as he watched it fall. He moves to his right and stared at it "Alright you overgrown vegtable take this!" he goes to stab the creature with one of his knives  

Nero9295

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:20 pm
"If you complain so much by the fact that you get whipped around, by both us and your leader why do you follow him and choose to fight?" The fox asks lowering himself down slightly.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:16 pm
They looked at eachother breifly, confused and suspicious of what they have been offered and asked from the duo above. Nearly being killed by them earned them less trust " Our commander had kept us alive from the Trine! " One of them had shouted in a tense tone. "Yeah! If we abandon his command how are you so sure.....we are to leave alive?" Another shouted. "h-hell even kill us!"  

Kobal Zastek

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:55 pm
"Trine?" Dimitris puzzled before responding, "It would seem that he rules over you with fear, rather than mercy, but tell me more about this 'Trine'."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:03 pm
( This system isn't so bad, In fact ts kind of exciting! you don't have to respond with the system if you don't want to....)
Redvegiemon manicly giggled during his smashing entrance and popped himself out of his pod form. He sneered tot he discovery of no pizza'ed mutts under him. But his sharp little eyes had caught Todd quick enough to move his weight " If you're calling me fat I'm not!!" he shouted as he swung his cannon-sized hand against the side of Todd's knife to direct his blow away from his fleshy body.

Slade Falok

General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces