Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Plushie Palace & Pub ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Brett_FM

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 7:26 pm
Zeke rolled face up and got up. "Owwww... that hurt... did someone launch me out of a catapult?"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 6:21 am
When she entered the room, there were two people standing while another was on the floor, seemingly in pain. Both the people pointed at that man when she had asked her question. He had gotten up, but seemed ok.

"Hey you, you're a regular aren't you? Then you should know that upstairs, people tend to sleep! Now quite down so that the other guest can sleep! I may be a dancer, but I can be a bouncer if I need to be!"

Her voice had grown quite loud, perhaps a bit louder than she wanted it to be. But with what she had to say and her current state of wakefulness, she left the room and slammed the door shut in frustration. She made her way downstairs back to the bar and sat on her barstool.

"Boss, we need do not disturb signs around here..." she stated in an exasperated tone.  

Domo-Kun Chan

Taimu Dolores

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 10:09 am
"ummmmmmm......." She watched the dancer leave with a confused look. "If she told us to stay quiet then why yell?" was what she was thinking. She looked over at Zeke seeing he was now awake. "Errrr....you ok sir?" She asked.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 11:57 am
"oh i forgot to give you one?" danish reached behind the front desk and pulled out a prinny with 'do not disturb' written on it
"just hang this on your door and you will be fine"  

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100

Tao Kai Tze

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 8:12 pm
Tao stumbled through the doors of the pub, his arms flailing and his clothes seemingly draped loosely on his thin body. His blade hung low on the belt, which was slotted through only two belt hooks on his trousers.
"More bourbon my fine fellow!"
His voice bellowed through the pub and bounced from wall to wall. The copious amounts of alcohol he had consumed since leaving the Abandoned Church had put him a little out of character. As he marched to the front bar he gave a wry and appealing grin to a fine figured woman with a buxom bosom,
"Hello my dear, may I help to pleasure you this evening!"
His comment was met with a firm slap around the face before the woman disappeared into the crowd. Turning to the bar keep he shook off the slap,
"Bourbon, ice, make it fast. Need something to stiffen the nerves."
His once demure and ominous attitude had seemingly vanished in the haze of drunken forray into the many of the pubs around Byako. His mission was seemingly forgotten about for the moment.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 11:02 am
stitch-face poured a glass and slid it down the bar to tao  

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100

klausolas

Jeering Capitalist

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 3:01 pm
Himiko watched the chaos around her silently and couldn't help but be comforted with how like her family it was. She glanced around the room and noticed the blade Tao carried so loosely. She put down her bowl and approached him. "Hey do you want to spar with me?"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 3:32 am
Areashine looked at the Prinny up and down and an evil grin crept upon her face. Then she realized that there was no going back to bed now, she had been yelling too much.

"Thanks boss, I'll just get one next time. Could I get some oatmeal?"  

Domo-Kun Chan

Tao Kai Tze

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 10:57 am
Tao accepted the glass of bourbon from the barkeep with a sultry nod as a somewhat ecclectic grin spread its way across his in response to the offer from the voice behind. He turned and smiled,
"Sparring sounds terrific!"
He almost could not contain his glee, his off character mood, not to mention the copious amounts of alcohol he had consumed, had somewhat cheered him up. He reached for his blade then paused, his hand stopping at the hilt.
"One should never spar without an appropriate introduction."
His voice took on a rather noble tone to it before he courteously bowed to the woman and extended a hand, with his other he knocked back the bourbon finishing what was left in one gulp.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 1:59 pm
Himiko smiled a little "Quite true, I am Himiko. I hope we have a good match sir." With that she too bowed feeling a curtsey would be odd while wearing pants. She then shook his hand.  

klausolas

Jeering Capitalist

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 2:02 pm
stich-face set a bowl of oatmeal on the counter in front of areashine  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 4:36 am
The steaming, hot oatmeal was placed in front of her, and she digged in. It was deliciuos!

"Boss, should we let them fight in here like this?"  

Domo-Kun Chan

Tao Kai Tze

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 10:04 am
klausolas
Himiko smiled a little "Quite true, I am Himiko. I hope we have a good match sir." With that she too bowed feeling a curtsey would be odd while wearing pants. She then shook his hand.

Tao gripped her hand shaking it firmly,
"Tao Kai Tze, a pleasure to meet you. Keep in mind I shall not go easy on you. I bid you a good match."
He nodded silently before drawing his blade in a rapid motion. He swung carelessly towards her, his arm seemed to twist and rotate into an awkward position.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 2:08 pm
"hmm...your right....PRINNYS!"
a herd of the blue penguins flooded into the room and soon the two fighters found themselves set down at the entrance of the plushie palace "try not to damage the pub alright?"  

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100

klausolas

Jeering Capitalist

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 1:23 pm
Himiko drew her blade and stood ready to strike. "Let's see if you can handle me in my humanoid form." With that she raced forward  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games