Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
Eternal Eyes(Starting; Need someone to take over Annexus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How did I do?
Awesome!
22%
 22%  [ 12 ]
Great!
11%
 11%  [ 6 ]
Good.
11%
 11%  [ 6 ]
Eh...
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
Bad.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Awful!
3%
 3%  [ 2 ]
Terrible!
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
GOLD!! *Grab's gold and runs*
39%
 39%  [ 21 ]
Total Votes : 53

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 5:40 pm
Mina nodded, still not noticing that she was crying. She gently took the bottle from Serriana and opened it. She then helped Jay off of the wolf and positioned him so that he leaned on the wall. "C-Can you take your medicine on your own?" she asked quickly.
A little girl? What's a little girl doing at the hideout of the thieves? Asuka wondered.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 5:41 pm
Garnet nodded and continued down the passage way. When they reached the exit she looked carefully out, and seeing that it was clear went across the field to where Arshtat was."Do not worry young one. Your friend will be fine so long as he does not do something so reckless again, I am sure." Her calm gaze switched to Zack. "Hello Zack. I am pleased to finally meet you."  

Dziva

6,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Megathread 100

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 5:42 pm
Jay wasn't responding ,his breathing and heartbeat has dropped.

Serrina was worried"Jay..HEy!Wake!JAY! Brother!Don't die..!"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 5:47 pm
Zack looked confused at the other female"..Err..Hello...Who are you?And why do you know my name?"  

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 5:48 pm
Mina panicked. She put the bottle to his lips and tilted it so that the contents flowed down his throat. "D-Don't you dare die, Jay...I don't think I could bare another death...Please...Don't die..." Mina said, crying.
I think I have enough information, Asuka thought then ran back to the castle. When she got back, she was surprised to see Mamoru already standing. "Sh-Should you be up? You almost died..."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 5:51 pm
"My name is Arshtat. I know everyone's name." Sh stood up. "We should return to the guild now, things may not be well."Garnet nodded but looked at Zack. She supposed that she had to trust him now. "Come on, lets go."  

Dziva

6,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Megathread 100

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 5:53 pm
Zack was confused and worried"Errr..yeah..okey.."

Jay drank the liqued.After a while his heartbeat and breathing went back to normal."We have...to leave...everyone here has to leave th ghideout...Mina..."

When he started to speak Serriana started to hug him  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 5:58 pm
"J-Jay? Wh-Why? Why does everyone have to leave?" Mina asked. Her face was a river of tears.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I'm fine, Asuka. Did you find their hideout?" Mamoru asked.
"Yes, I did," Asuka answered.
"We should report this information to Lord Annexus," Arisu said.  

Stefisgarden

Dziva

6,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 6:03 pm
Garnet reached the hideout to see Serriana hugging Jay. "Oh thank heavens...""They know Jay, we should all run." Even though her message seemed urgent in material, Arshtat seemed just as calm as ever as if nothing were even happening.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 6:11 pm
((Eh... I can't think of anything for Mina to say, so I won't reply with her.))

Arisu, Mamoru, and Asuka walked to the throne room. "My Lord," Arisu said, bowing.
Mamoru and Asuka also bowed.  

Stefisgarden

Dziva

6,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 6:14 pm
((that is totally fine xD wanna join my rp? o-o))

Annexus looked at them. "This had better be some good news."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 6:19 pm
((XD I haven't had time to check it out. I've been trying to keep up with you two. Now that Pyro is off, I probably have time now.))

"It is, my Lord," Arisu said then looked at Asuka.
"Sir, I know where the guild of thieves' hideout is. I followed one of the escaped prisoners there," Asuka reported.  

Stefisgarden

Dziva

6,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 6:27 pm
((oh XD yeah we do post like mad lol))

Annexus smiled a cruel smile that sent chills down the spine of those watching. "Take it out, bring the eternal eyes to me, make sure they are just barely alive so they don't escape again. Kill the rest. My previous orders about my son are still in effect."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 6:34 pm
((O.O You RP sounds cool. I'll make a profile tomorrow. XD I take forever to make profiles, and it's already 9:30 PM. XD))

"Yes, sir," Arisu, Mamoru, and Asuka said, simultaneously.  

Stefisgarden

Dziva

6,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 6:37 pm
(( thanks XD yeah, ill be signing off soon, so this will be my last post. I'm glad you are going to join biggrin ))

`Don`t fail me this time you three. I want some sort of success."  
Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games