Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
The Tree of Life Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:42 pm

((Yes, I'm faking. Lol. And no meta-gaming, Fire....))
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:43 pm

(I acctually thought that might happend. When I took my revived my old RPC using my grass RPC's body, I was able to get his memory. And in the academy, him and lenon shook hands and his hand came off, and then he explained he was a human puppet.)

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:44 pm

((Wait, revived with your new RPC? How did that work? Either way, since you were faking, fine. Continue.))
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:47 pm

(It's a long story...if you need verification, ask Eris...Lenon...I guess I'm waiting on your post...or mine....Ish just threw me off...)

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:47 pm

call_me_ishmail1
((Wait, revived with your new RPC? How did that work? Either way, since you were faking, fine. Continue.))

((Lol. Thanks for the concern, anyways. xD And Fire, it's your move.))
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:51 pm

Xantos vaguely recalled Armand's, the grass ninja's body he took, teacher was Lenon, and that he had played a prank on Armand when they shook hands. He carefully walked over to the puppet that contained Lenon, and nudged with his foot.

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:57 pm

The cavity that Lenon stepped into shot out at Xantos's face, and Lenon exploded out in his own puppet body, standing on one of the Great Tree's branches. "Now I have to completely re-do this neck! Do you know how annoying that is going to be?!" Lenon raised his own arm in an identical way that Xantos had raised his a moment earlier, the wound on his puppet neck not spewing any blood.

Kinjutsu: Hada Shihai (Forbidden Release: Body Control)
Desctription: Because of the ability to control and mainpulate water, and because the human body is mostly made of water, this technique can be used. This jutsu allows the user to control the water within a living being's body, thus controling their actions. Becuause the water in a body is not connected to the willpower or strength of a person, this power is dominate and can be broken; however difficult, making this a very deadly justu.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:57 pm

((Anyway I talked with eris, and she sort of explained how you got it. I am sort of reserved about it, but so long as you don't use any of Armand's jutsu, I don't care.))

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:01 pm

Xantos made a handseal rapidly, conjuring a water clone into view in front of him. Since the entire clone was water, the jutsu would be more likely to hit the clone. "Sorry about the neck...if we end up coming to a truce, we'll talk insurance over a drink at the bar." Xantos thought fast. He would have to break Lenon's concentration for him to rethink his strategy. He hefted a kunai and threw it from behind the clone at Lenon, watching it burst into hundreds...or so it seemed to Lenon.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:07 pm

(Oh sorry Lenon, I'm off for the night. I'll see you tonight. This fight is goin great, not much of a hassle, great transitioning...yeah....well, later.)

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:11 pm

The seal that Lenon concealed on his arm in the beginning of the fight activated into a shield around Lenon himself, and the steel wire in his stomach shot down into the ground and he launched himself at Xantos with incredible speed as blades began to spin around his neck, arms, and legs. The weapons that Xantos was using would bounce harmlessly off of the shield. Using the Kyougo no Akiraka, two lightweight double-edged staves, both with two large blades on the end. He then infused both with his lightning chakara to make them even more lethal, and he swung them both at Xantos in a whirlwind of blades which were long enough for them to reach outside of the shield, but Xantos wouldn't be able to hit him while he was using this stratgety.

Kyougo no Akiraka (Weapons of the Plain)
Description: A more advance version of Kusaki Shinka. By gathering grass into their hand, the user is able to fashion any weapon they see fit. From bundles of senbon to a katana, the weapons are shaped by chakra into a material akin to tempered steel, but with added lightness and flexibility. The actual form of the weapon looks brittle, like grass woven together in a general shape, but this is merely a facade. This technique does not require handseals.

Nagare Isou no Jutsu (Current Transfer Skill)
Description: An overall simple yet very effective technique, the Cloud-nin creates a sort of electrical current on his hand, this current can then be transferred onto any weapon he happens to be holding at that moment be it a kunai, senbon, shuriken, or even a sword. The next physical attack he performs is charged with this electrical current, if he blocks a weapon attack with his own weapon the current transfers over shocking the attacker. If by chance the user is not carrying a weapon he can transfer this current into his opponent's weapon shocking him, or can even hit him with this current.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:14 pm

((Good night, and don't worry. I do not enjoy killing. Ryoko, on the other hand.....xD Or Masumi, then you'd be screwed already.))

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:23 pm

(Commenting inside my dark bedroom from my ipod. yeah, I just want 2 make this last as long as it can. I wanna wait and fight till this whole thing blows over...I expected an attack with me and sen, not a war)
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:30 pm

thefire158
(Commenting inside my dark bedroom from my ipod. yeah, I just want 2 make this last as long as it can. I wanna wait and fight till this whole thing blows over...I expected an attack with me and sen, not a war)

((Are you kidding? With Ryoko, Masumi, and myself? Masumi's going to hunt you all down and rip you guys apart limb from limb. >.>

Sorry if I sound threatening. I'm still pissed that Pyro made that thread.))

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:23 am

(AM I the only one not scared of Masumi? Lol. I dunno what set Pyro off. Do you know?)

The kunai all bounced off the shield, however, all vanished into thin air, except for the single real one. Xantos thought of a new startegy and decided to keep hopping backward as the blades were sliced at him. He activated his byakugan, making sure to look away from Lenon's tattoos, and up at the sky. "Holy Fire." A large beam of white flame shot down from the sky, the clouds parting to make way for the large pillar of flame. It smashed down between Xantos and Lenon, and if Lenon didn't halt his attack, he would run into the deadly flame.

Katon: Holy Fire (Custom Jutsu)
This jutsu must be used in conjunction with an eye bloodline such as sharingan, byakugan, ect, preferably sharingan for the stronger fire jutsu.
In this jutsu, the user must close on eye and focus on the sky with the other. Following that is a large shaft of white lava and fire that shoots down from the sky, just about obliterating anything it hits. The weakness of this jutsu however, is that it cannot track fast moving objects because the user must focus on the target for a certain amount of time, this can be hard depending on the speed. User's can mentally drag the pillar of lava, though it is slow moving.
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games