Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Gate of the Grass (Come Here First) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:08 pm

((Yeah.....I can see why that clan was banned))
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:18 pm

((Eh it wasnt so much as banned, as his old rpc died so the bloodline had no members so we got rid of it.))

Masumi H Dekata

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:27 pm

((Okay then so can he still use Aqua or not?? or is it gone for good kind of confused on what to do???
forgot I was going to post
edit: sorry for occing this place so much just a lot of question sweatdrop ))
Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

Areku came back from the hospital after taking his specially made medicine he made to get his chakra go back to normal, he hid his presence as much as possible from behind a bush far away from them.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:28 pm

((What? His bloodline is the sharingan, not aquatic which he listed as his clan. Looking through the custom bloodlines/clans requests I found "aquatic body" which is a bloodline, not a clan. Does Sen have two bloodlines? Or is there another aquatic that allows you to completely change your body into a water vapor, which I'm almost certain wouldn't allow him to survive my blast I gave him since the hydrogen and oxygen molecules of the water would separate and probably be destroyed completely))

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:56 am

Masumi H Dekata
((Has no one noticed yet that Sen's Bloodline isnt even in the guild anymore >.>))

((i realized it wasn't on any of the list, but i thought that he forgot to put it on the list, i had seen it a while back though as a clan))
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 5:50 am

((it was designed as a clan...with a major weakness, which i'm sure wings will figure out soon enough. When attacked in that stupid aua form which I'm in now or else I would n't be able to use these dodges I am unable to defend against well timed raiton jutsu and I'm highly vulnerable to a powerful enough fire jutsu, meaning that i would evaporate and I won't be able to use him for a long time. oh and why didn't anyone tell me it wass gone...man I should read more, ok EVERYONE HERE, WE IGNORE ALL PREVIOUS POSTS, WE WILL RESTART AT THE POINT WHERE AKATSUKI FIRST ARRIVED AT THE GATES...I apologize, but honestly had no clue it was gone.))

xLytez

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 6:02 am

((then i'll continue with what i was originally gonna do..and this is for the others so it's easier to understand))

ALL POSTS FROM AKATSUKI ARRIVAL AND AFTERWARDS ARE NOW VOID
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 7:44 am

((Alright. Hehe, I really thought I'd killed an akatsuki as a gennin. *sigh* There go the bragging rights.))

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:24 am

((Alright then a start over pretty much *sigh* let see how it goes))
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:43 am

(Damn I missed a lot...Wings, I'll pay your double what you had to buy the gobi with if you come with us so we don't have to go through this again xd )

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:49 am

(...i dont have the gobi.....i have the 7 tails.....also, nvm, now that he cant turn to water when attacked, i dont feel the....need.....to turn myself in...)
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:29 am

Koi walked in and looked around. He then sat down and was wearing his leaf village headband, hoping they would think he was still from Konoha. Koi never scratched out his headbands, in the case that he was to go to war, if he wore the Leaf headband and Rain and Leaf were at war, Koi could pretend to side with Leaf and hopefully attack from the inside.

Zombie Swagger

FullbusterOrleans

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:45 am

Daron walks over to the man sitting on the ground. "Yo." Daron says as he walks up. His crimson eyes glowing, and his face emoyionless.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:50 am

((What are your rank and rpc age? Bloodline and clan?))
( Genin, 13, Tendrills Threadings, Nara )

Koi looked over to see that there was a man talking to him. Koi's stitches all over his body usually grossed people out, or made them run away. His leaf headband still covering his sharingan, he looked at the person. "Hello. My name is Ren of the Hidden Leaf."

Zombie Swagger

iMat-kun

O.G. Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:58 am

((Wait koisu am i still taking care of your bird then? im confused)
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games