Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Hot Springs Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 41 42 43 44 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AB_normal_U

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:49 pm
User Image

Zephyr grinned he had two ways to do this but he decided on the method that wont tire him out too much. True Zephyr was at an disadvantage but since Daiki chose to attack straight at him he made a quick set of seals and jumped back barely dodging.

"Katon Goukakyuu no Jutsu (Fire Release: Powerful Fireball Technique) " he said blowing a large fireball at Daiki. "Yumi you do know you started this by trying to hit me right?" he said then he had an idea.

"Look for me when you want to find your father." he said as he released the genjutsu and he walked into the locker rooms and changed.

((though I expected you to kill havock first this changes little in my plans ))

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:38 pm
User Image

Creating a Sand clone in front of him Daiki was cleared from the blast by a giant glass replica of himself. He turned to Yumi and laid her down with her head in his chest. "You would of died if I wasn't here." He said with worry, something that never came from him.  

Havok-Trance

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:55 pm
((Well well I thought you cant separate hector?))  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:57 pm
(Nope, these two separate now bro. But they still share Chakra. Meaning that Daiki just used one from Ryu as well. So Ryu used 2 meaning he has 27 left.)  

Havok-Trance

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:59 pm
((Oh thats new.))  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:28 am
User Image

Yumi

"Whatever." Yumi said almost angrily as she walked away and headed for the locker rooms and grabbed her clothes as soon as she changed she pulled out both of her katanas and then aimed them at Zephyr.

"Zeramaru's dead... you are going to bring him back?" She asked but she was not at all going to let her guard down.

KazElli

AB_normal_U

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:32 am
User Image

Zephyr chuckled and then he waved his finger. "If I'm dead who will bring back your dear father?" he said in such a tone that would imply that he really could.

"Anzu wont agree to this but sacrifices must be made. Unless you are willing to get rid of him in her place? Besides you owe me remember?" He said as he bothered to just walk away from Yumi.

"Anzu is still a sand nin... I for one want to join this village." Zephyr said as he waved goodbye and left.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:36 am
User Image

Yumi

"You've changed Zephyr." Yumi said then she sheathed her katanas and dashed off. She needed to find Mai and get Anzu.

KazElli

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:18 pm
User Image

Daiki growled as he took off after Yumi.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:03 pm
User Image Now I am crawling in (my crawling skin)
I can't wake up anymore (can't find the door)
I try to make a deal (with myself)
to avoid the blinding door... (once again)

The party's over, the flies are back,
Unexplained. Mean and bad.
The deepest wound, still no scab.
I found a truth beneath the lie
Buried deep, explain me why
The world is upside down...
I do not know a soul in here,
But i can remember the faces
And the truth is in their eyes...

Everything's mixed with gray
Say g'nite and welcome the day
cannot see hues,
So that is why the grays wear green?

I don't like this state of mind...
I can see, but I can't find it,
Horrified to see what the following two days will bring

Can I trust my own eyes?
Is that me in disguise?
Is this bliss or am I insane?

Found the thin red line of madness
Far from the Skyland Mountain...

I feel hypnotized...
The truth is somewhere...

*~* Amara Kurosaki *~*

"What a beautiful nightmare life can be...."

The masked woman headed into the hotsprings. After what had transpired here today, she would need time to sit and meditate on things.

After undressing from her normal garmets, the woman wrapped a towel around her body and entered the hotspring. The only peice of clothing she still wore was her mask, and a katana which laid on the solid ground.

Amara looked down and tied her long white hair back into a bun. After that, she bowed her head and began meditating. She was still brooding on what Velox had told her earlier.

"Screw him. I don't need him anyway. He's just proven that men can't be trusted!"  

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:31 am
User Image Now I am crawling in (my crawling skin)
I can't wake up anymore (can't find the door)
I try to make a deal (with myself)
to avoid the blinding door... (once again)

The party's over, the flies are back,
Unexplained. Mean and bad.
The deepest wound, still no scab.
I found a truth beneath the lie
Buried deep, explain me why
The world is upside down...
I do not know a soul in here,
But i can remember the faces
And the truth is in their eyes...

Everything's mixed with gray
Say g'nite and welcome the day
cannot see hues,
So that is why the grays wear green?

I don't like this state of mind...
I can see, but I can't find it,
Horrified to see what the following two days will bring

Can I trust my own eyes?
Is that me in disguise?
Is this bliss or am I insane?

Found the thin red line of madness
Far from the Skyland Mountain...

I feel hypnotized...
The truth is somewhere...

*~* Amara Kurosaki *~*

"What a beautiful nightmare life can be...."

Amara continued to sit there and contemplate what she should do. The demon within her wouldn't have her brooding on something that couldn't be changed.

'Don't worry so much about him. You have me, and we are one in your body. Is that not what you wanted? For me to become your friend?'

"Really? Do you really mean that?" Her eager yearn to be loved and admired by someone or something is what caused her to reply so readily and accept what the demon had said.

'Of course. And you will be able to crush your enemies once you've learned all of my skills. Kindly finish up and head to the training field.'

"Yes, I will." Amara took another few moments to rest in the hot spring before getting out. She grabbed her katana and headed to where her stuff was stored.

After redressing the woman headed out to the training field. There was still so much training to do.

(Exit)  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 6:35 pm
User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
S h a n e x B r a n d e r e

"The pain was not when you left."

xxxxHe decided to go to the springs. He let Kalino down near the water, stripped down, and stepped in.

"..The pain was when you were gone.."

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Desor

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 6:46 pm
User Image

Kalino opened his eyes a bit, and groaned. Making him go into a coughing fit. "Why am I so thirsty?" He asked, as he looked around. His head throbbed with pain. It was probably due to dehydration. His skin hurt, and felt frail. "The hell" He replied, looking at his hands. The skin looked like it was about to crack.
He then looked up, and noticed shane. "Wha..I dont.." He noticed shanes cloths resting next to him, and felt the blood rush to his cheeks. "I dont understand."

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 6:52 pm
User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
S h a n e x B r a n d e r e

"The pain was not when you left."

xxxxAs the boy awakened, he smiled, and said, ''Come on. Get in here, Kalino...'' He turned back, and faced the water. It was time for a serious conversation. One he could not have before; due to interruption.

"..The pain was when you were gone.."

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Desor

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 6:59 pm
User Image

Kalino nodded, and took his cloths off. He wasn't embarrassed around Shane like he was everyone else, so he left them in a near pile and slid into the water next to Shane. The steam wisping around his body, and he almost felt "Rehydrated?" That cant be right..but Kalino's body felt as if it were the same before the fight..the fight? He tried to remember but it was all a blur. He did not want to think about it, he was next to Shane. Alone...something that was rare. He scooted up close to Shane, waiting for a response.

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 41 42 43 44 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff