Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kusa Ramen Shop Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:54 am
"Sensei your no fun," Tetsuo said as he gave him the coat and stuck out his tongue "you wouldn't hurt me." He said with another grin as he stood up and looked around. "If you must know the secrecy about my gender started a long time ago," he said as he fiddled with his thumbs. "You see I was born during a time when a clan of bandits had begun taking and ummm.. Exploiting the young women born in my village; when I was born my father hid me as a boy to keep me safe." His eyes were sincere and he was paying attention to his surroundings. "My father chased them out but after being a boy for 6 years I decided I wanted to hide that way just in case someone like that comes and finds me."

(gtg to bed its 3:00)  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:00 am
Respect gets you a lot in this world...
User Image
"I see. Well, if anyone tries something you don't like, you know where to find me kiddo. And trust me..." a flash of a feral grin came as he scooped up some ramen to eat, " there are very, very few people I don't want to mess with, and some of them are already dead."
Are you worthy of it?

(Night man)  

Ronnel-again

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:58 pm
"I don't have that luxury, I'm still very jumpy and insecure." Tetsuo said with another small grin.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:11 am
Nelo Angelo

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dark Slayer

User Image

Nelo only looked ahead as he walked holding Lucia's hand. Nelo entered the shop then let go of Lucia's hand.

"Well..." he said as he folded his arms and he made a space for Lucia to go through.

"Might controls everything, and without strength you cannot protect anything. Let alone yourself."

Ice_Cubex

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:50 pm
"Hi Nelo-kun hello Lucia-chan." Tetsuo said with his usual grin but it was quite obvious to the two ninja that in only hours Tetsuo went from being a small 14 year old to a tall skinny 20 year old.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 12:58 am
I've seen a lot....

User Image

Ronnel looked over at the students and grinned and gestured to the seats.
"Well, we're going to get to know each other, and a bit more about what we want to do, for instance, what kind of missions we want to perform as a squad, and what kind of training I need to request help from the Kage about. So, I am Ronnel, medical type with sand and wind as my elements. Minor ability in earth ninjutsu, and taijutsu. And as I offered before, if any of you wish to learn Sand ninjutsu, I can train you in that instead of Grass ninjutsu." He quirked his lips, trying to decide who should speak next. Shrugging, he pointed at the female in their group, Lucia. "You're up young lady."
and I'll see more even when you're gone.

Ronnel-again

Alessdmence

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:36 am

!=====^Lucia^=====!

Your mind will be buzzing

User Image

Lucia entered and stayed next to Nelo. "Up for what?" she asked as she suddenly ran next to Ronnel she was strangely fast for a fresh gennin she was as fast as a trained chunnin.

"surprised?" She said winking and then she snapped creating a tiny arc of electricity which seemed to dance around her body. "It would be nice if I could get actual jutsus to do this with... right now its just static electricity."

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 12:56 pm
I've seen a lot....

User Image

"Hm. So for you, I need to make a trip to Kumo to request some Raiton jutsu. It'd be good to find out what happened to Edge-kun when I do that too.." He muttered under his breath. Then he eye-smiled at her.
"You've got decent speed, the result of the inherent electricity I presume? Well, if we get you some weights, and Angelo-san this goes for you as well, if we get you two weights we can definitely increase your speed. Now then Angelo-san, you are a kenjutsuist correct? What style do you follow?" Ronnel turned his head to regard the so far silent and antagonistic Angelo.

Ronnel-again

Ice_Cubex

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:12 am
Nelo Angelo

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dark Slayer

User Image

"I was being taught Santoryu" Nelo said indifferently but he had an ulterior motive to listening to Ronnel.

Nelo acknowledged with a slight nod that he could use more speed he needed to beat his brother.

Nelo had a small idea but waited for Lucia to leave, he did however walk towards Lucia and kissed her hand then opened the door for her.

"Might controls everything, and without strength you cannot protect anything. Let alone yourself."

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:36 am

!=====^Lucia^=====!

Your mind will be buzzing

User Image

Lucia blushed a bit when Nelo kissed her good bye and lightly slapped his face. "I'll go to cloud sensei."

Lucia then suddenly went through the door but she popped her head back and waved at Tetsuo and then she left.

Alessdmence

Ronnel-again

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:12 pm
I've seen a lot....

User Image

Ronnel sighed and created a Sandstorm clone.
"Go with her. Ask around about Edge if you can." The clone nodded and took off. Ronnel then turned to his swordsman student and nodded before rummaging in one of the pouches under his cloak. After several moments he pulled out a small scroll. He unsealed the scroll and pulled out what looked like four bracelets.
"Put one around each leg and each wrist. These are chakra weights, increments of ten pounds. Maximum weight these go up to is about one hundred and fifty pounds. It should take you a couple months to reach that weight. Don't go too fast, or you risk destroying your muscles. If you strain your muscles, find me quickly and I'll heal you. For now, I'm going to head to the Kusakage's office I can get scrolls for you two. Be back in a short while." The man stood up and clapped his older student on the shoulder and nodded to Nelo before heading out towards the Kage's office.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:40 pm
Nelo Angelo

Dark Slayer

User Image

Nelo grabbed the weights and he carefully attached them where Ronnel said he should.

"I'll start of with ten pounds each." Nelo said and then he felt the weight of the bracelet like thing. He shrugged and continued walking off. "I'll go on a walk then that wont rip them apart"

Ice_Cubex

Ronnel-again

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:38 pm
I've seen a lot....

User Image

Ronnel stood up and clapped Toshiko on the shoulder.
"Come on, heading to the office while Angelo gets used to his weights. We'll see what scrolls for training we can get authorized to retrieve from the library." The jounin grinned and headed off for the Kage's office himself.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:33 pm
Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image

The chef instantly recognized Yukio as he walked in, greeting him with a big smile. "My usual with sake!" Yukio cheered as he took as seat, waiting for
Axel to order his own.

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:35 pm
Still carrying the unconcious academy student, Axel placed him on the seat next to his. "Oh him...don't worry about him," he chuckled to the cook. "Vegetable Beef...and a glass of orange juice," Axel told the cook.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games