Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Gundam: Holstein Theory (Ended) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 638 639 640 641 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 5:55 pm
"FINALLY!!" Geno laughed as he was being hit. After enough time playing a ragdoll, he too began throwing punches at the same level of power.  
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 5:57 pm
"WHAT THE ******** AM I SUPPOSE TO DO?!" Demi snapped back angrily at Dojime, swinging her leg again and hitting Geno in the back with Olskey. "SO FAR I THINK I'VE PROVEN MYSELF TO BE PRETTY DAMN USELESS, SEEING HOW I JUST HELPED THAT GUY KILL HALF OUR FLEET!!"  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 6:01 pm
The hit from Olskey didn't even seem to phase the Asshimar. Geno looked over with a smirk.
"Go home little girl. You're beyond useless on the battlefield!"

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 6:14 pm
"Bite me, you a**!" Demi snapped back, cutting off the latches of the Bolinoak's shield from her leg and charging at the back of the Asshimar, cutting down a large hole that went down the entire back.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 6:32 pm
"I DON'T HAVE TIME TO ARGUE!," He yelled back. "Pull yourself together and go kill the enemy, that's an order!" The hits going back and fourth were beginning to severely damage both gundams. Dojime finally blocked, and grabbed a punch. He turned off his stabilizers and kicked the Geno, launching himself away if the Geno didn't also move. Dojime pushed a few buttons and music began to play loudly. The first song that played was The Sound of Truth. "yea..." he said to himself. His thrusters fired and he flew back at the Geno and punched with all of his weight and kinetic force. "Power equals weight times speed..." he said to himself again.  
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 8:18 pm
Geno had become distracted from the damage to his back and was thrown off by the Bolt Gundam. Before moving from the kick, he grabbed the foot of the Gundam and threw it right into the Sabazi, crushing the head.

"YOU WANT TO PLAY THIS GAME, CHILD!?"

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 8:22 pm
"YEAH! I DO!" Demi snapped back at him, though her main camera had been severely damaged by now, along with her suit. "YOU KILLED HALF OF OUR FLEET! YOU HONESTLY THINK I'M GOING TO LET IT SLIDE!?"  
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 8:25 pm
He threw the Bolt Gundam aside and grabbed the Sazabi's arms and looked directly at what was left of the camera.
"That is war, child. Naivety like yours will only lead to death!" he barked, suddenly throwing her away as if she were trash.

"...Now...Where's my opponent..?"

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 8:31 pm
"I don't care if it's war!" Demi barked, swinging her blade again as she was tossed aside, taking out another large chuck in the Asshimar's side. "I'm not letting you get away with it!"  
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 8:35 pm
The Asshimar was unresponsive for a moment before the rifle was pulled out and rammed right below the cockpit of the Sazabi. It began to charge...
"I don't like seeing women and children on the battlefield...Get out of my sight!"

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

cptflint

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 9:01 pm
Dojime Flew back to the gundam after being thrown. He grabbed his rifle and began to bend and crush the barrel. Music still played loudly. the sounds traveled threw his hands, up the gun and sounded in the cockpit of any one he touched.  
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 9:06 pm
Demi just stared down at the barrel of the rifle. She stood back, scared before she had readied herself to cut off the end of the rifle in a last desperate attempt to save herself before Dojime had flown in and done it for her. She just stared at his suit, the Asshimar, lost and in shock.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 9:17 pm
The destruction of the rifle caused a small meltdown inside of its core, making it explode. This sent everyone off in different directions, and also aided in a complete disruption of computer systems for a moment. (Cameras, movement, etc.) The only thing that was working was the radio.
"...I don't see the point in this fight now...We've gathered all we need for now...Fall back." he said over the radio as the systems came back on as he changed back into a saucer and sped off.

"...Yes sir..." Grim responded. His suit had been damaged just as much as the Gaplant...Almost to the point of retirement.  
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 9:21 pm
"Roger." Olskey said in a bored tone, taking off behind Geno and Grim. "...That went well, though you should have killed that chick when you had the chance Geno.."

Demi didn't tr to chase after them like she had done the first time. She was just staring at the broken camera screen inside her cockpit, dwelling..  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 9:24 pm
"The fact that you couldn't take care of a simple child leaves something to thought, Rookie..."

Gil remained where he was, floating near the Lionheart. He had fought against the murderer of his family, but he lived...

Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 638 639 640 641 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games