Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
The Student Lounge Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

StormyWeasel

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 12:55 pm
Lia wandered into the Student Lounge and sat down on a very comfortable looking chair. She placed her hand over her eyes and sighed. She was so tired, but she didn't want to go to sleep just yet. She was to exctied. Maybe she should start up a conversation with someone here? She just shrugged and let her hand drop down. Maybe in a little while.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 2:46 pm
Riiko had had a long night and the day hadn't been too fiffiling to her and she really just wanted some sleep, but as she walked to go to her dorm, she saw Lia on a chair. She smiled and jumped up behind her "Hi lia!"she screamed trying to scare her, though in the back of her mind regreting it because she hated to be scared and no doubt Lia would do it to her sometime.  

~Your Dreams Afterglow~

StormyWeasel

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 2:52 pm
Lia screamed and fell off the chair as a bolt of lightning shot from her fingers leaving a dark mark on the ceiling. She got up rubbing her head and laugh. "Wow Rini, you certainly know how to make an uh, entrance." she sat back on her chair and propped her feat up, "So, have fun today? See more of the school?" she asked in a casual tone.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 2:55 pm
"Uh....yeah i guess...."she said not wanting to go into details as she sat next to her in another chair and turned back to her smiling, exictment in her eyes. "Hey, you can control the weather right?"she asked "Can you make it rain?"she said. She loved the rain ever since she was a kid and guessed that Lia probley liked it too given her powers. She just wanted to feel the rain again, it made all of her troubles go away.  

~Your Dreams Afterglow~

StormyWeasel

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 2:56 pm
Lia shrugged, "I'm not great, but yeah. For a little bit and in a close are. Like, I can't make it rain over the entire campus, but maybe just around us, or jsut around the dorm building. If your willing to head to the roof I can show you." She said, her fingers twitching in anticipation. It had been a while since her powers were let out.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 2:59 pm
"Okay!"she said rather loudly for the near empty lounge room. She stood up fast and offered her hand to her friend to help her get up. She had used her powers last night and as usual they sucked, she had a feeling that Lia could control her's a bit more so she wanted to see what she could do.  

~Your Dreams Afterglow~

Kumizu

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 3:00 pm
Kumizu walked into the lounge. He needed to talk to Riiko, and he hadn't found her anywhere else. He figured she might be in her dorm room, but he still hoped he could catch her. Sure enough, he heard her shout, "Hi Lia!" Part of him wanted to go; she was hanging out with one of her friends. But, he couldn't leave either. Kumizu could just stand there, waiting to see if she would come over.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 3:01 pm
Lia accepted Rini's hand and lifted herself off of the very comfortable chair. She started walking towards the stairs, then once again rememberd the elevator.
"Yeah, elevator," she said as she walked back towards it. She pressed the button, more than once and waited for it to come.
((I'll post in the roof now))  

StormyWeasel

Kumizu

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 3:13 pm
Kumizu sighed. Riiko had gone, running to the elevator with her friend. She could be going to her room, her friend's room, someone else's room, or just the rooftop. He wasn't going to chase after her, not right now. Instead, he sat down on one of the couches.

As he looked over, he noticed it was the couch that had the black blanket on it. Now what? I just wait? Kumizu shook his head. He tried to tell himself that he only wanted to talk to her, nothing else. He had to say it over and over in his head to make it work... sort of.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 3:14 pm
Kikari finished as she heard his thoughts "It's not a trick...and yes I have to consentrate or I did it for nonthing" she whispered and after she was done she brought Haku down to the table setting him next to Nani and scooted the pizza in front of them "Eat" she whispered and they nodded digging in. "I'm sorry I snapped" she whispered "I uh have to have them" she shrugged and picked a peice of ham off the pizza Nani and Haku had almost devoured. She popped it in her mouth chewing slowly and swollowing. She smiled "I'll pay" she whispered leaning down and pulling her money clip off the tie on her calf. She counted it out "How much??" she questioned the man behind the counter.  

oO-Bloody-Condom-Oo

Kumizu

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 4:09 pm
Kumizu noticed the two of them walk out, but before he could call to her Riiko was gone. He'd already made one trek around the campus and wasn't about to do it again. Kumizu sighed. He'd meet up with her later, hopefully.

Kumizu started to feel like he was going to fall asleep right on the couch. Then he realized that the last time he slept was only the nap at the springs. He was still too lazy to go and actually get a room in Raikiri, so he decided to just curl up here on the couch. The noise from the arcade, as well as passing students didn't bother him. He kicked off his shoes and curled up on the couch he was in, holding the blanket.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 10:21 am
((I could have sworn that I was thinking that))
"Need them? Like a medication? I can relate slightly. I need to go through a lengthy ritual everyday so I don't get sick if I stay out of water. Not exactly the same, but I need to do it to stay alive. And you don't have to worry about it, I'll pay my way." He reached for his wallet, then something hit him. He turned red again, only slightly this time. "Um, it may sound wierd, but...what exactly is the currency system here?"  

Chase Arni

oO-Bloody-Condom-Oo

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 2:28 pm
((You were thinking that It's one of her new powers))

Kikari shook her head and pointed at the sign 'We work with all currency's' "Um it looks like it your currency" she nodded and picked up Nani and Haku "Get full?" she asked them. The nodded "Thank you" the whispered in a frequency no one else could hear. "No prob guys" she smiled and placed her clip back on her tie. "Your full know right Chiro?" she questioned "I'm gonna go to Juicers..." she added as she jumped down her hair bouncing and her hood falling off exposing her raven hair. She ignored it as she reached the counter "Banana and Strawberry smoothy please. Oh and do you take Gil?" she asked. The woman behind the counter nodded "Yes we do and that will be 3.89." Kikari took out her clip again and handed her four gil. "Keep the change" she whispered taking the smoothy and walking around a bit stopping at a peice of art hanging on the wall "Wow" she whispered and took a sip of her smoothy. Nani nodded.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 7:44 pm
Gothika plowed through some trees and into a clearing where the roads were. He looked around and smelled the air. It was clean and smelled of somthing fresh... not dirty and filled with the scent of ash and death. He kept sniffing and found the scent of wolves and booked it towards the scent, through more trees.

((next post in the Ancient Forest))  

Inaluke

[~~Mad~~Hatter~~]

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 4:12 pm
Mihkail walked into the student lounge a bit confused. He looked around and saw plenty of people, and had the urge to leave. He felt comfortable bieng around so little people. He walked over to an empty chair and took a seat. He was dragged voer to the lounge and now he just sat down, and that's it. He didn't see much to do other than sit down.  
Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games