Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Introduce yourself here Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

White Winged Angel Valen

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 4:30 pm

Hi^^ I'm Noel and I'm new here. I'm pleased to meet you all biggrin I like drawing, basketball, football, music, church, and hanging out with my friends^^
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 4:48 pm

welcome to byako blaugh

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100

Daythra

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 8:05 pm

HAI! Okay! I'm going to start out by saying I'm a Smartarse! And I LOVE IT! *Cheering*. I enjoy Playing Video Games, DnD, WoD (My character is a Mage from the game, FYI), and reading. I LOVE READING. Anywho, Thanks and I hope I have fun! d(^_^d)
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 10:09 pm

Welcome! I'm sure you will have fun!

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Kupo ninja

Newbie Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 3:23 pm

HOWDY ALL.

I'm Kupo ninja just call me Kupo, I'm 18, 19 in May. I'm always callled a girl not just because of the avi but because I'm emotional in nature and tend to side with women in some matters that most men wouldn't.

I'm a friend of ZombieJeff's I'm in the middle of running a guild that started as the My fist in your face a scryed guild but I got really bored with it and we had too many god moding people. The it became FF boarding school but no one really joined so it died off. Now it is the Red strings and strawberry hearts: A romance guild. I like romance no matter how cutesy... Get off my back I like girl's anime and I'm proud. I loved Pincess Tutu, Petit princess Yucie made me cry and Chobits kicks a** because Chii is cute.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 3:57 pm

Finally, someone else who actually knows about Rave Master. Woohoo! Oh yeah, welcome!

The Mage of Space

Kupo ninja

Newbie Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 4:39 pm

I never finished the anime but I did get through the manga series. I've used Haru as a vampire hunter in a roleplay a few times, he is well balanced in a fight.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 5:01 pm

That much, I know. My sister is pretty much obsessed with Rave Master. Plue's cooler with his stabby nose... horn... thing. And now, I run!

The Mage of Space

Rozalin Wednesday

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 11:02 am

Hello, Shinobu, I'm here, that's it.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 11:55 am

Hello everyone! I'm Arq Kujos. Nice to meet all of you. To everyone and anyone, feel free to pm me if you ever want to talk. Good friends are worth more than their weight in gold. *The real kind, not Gaia's gold*

Arq Kujos

Nano_Rem

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 12:33 pm

Hello. I'm Miasolaris, you can call me Mia. I'm online most of the time and my rp skills are good enough to keep people from hurting me. As a warning, I tend to make dark characters. mrgreen
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 12:39 pm

Miasolaris
Hello. I'm Miasolaris, you can call me Mia. I'm online most of the time and my rp skills are good enough to keep people from hurting me. As a warning, I tend to make dark characters. mrgreen

They get annoying very quick

Kupo ninja

Newbie Hunter

Rozalin Wednesday

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 12:50 pm

Sickenly quick.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 1:45 pm

Not if you know how to do them right...

So it seems Kupo is bringing in the rest of the gang...

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Dheac Raynez

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 1:45 am

Hey I'm GeoDheacon, but everyone calls me Dheac, and thats why its my only RP name. Followed by some random last name of course. Anyway I tend to like darker RP's with some kinda solid storyline. I'm online most of the time I'm even awake, seeing as i have alot of free time. Righty-O Hopin' to see yah in an RP sometime.
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games