Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Legend of Salem (Full!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:15 pm
Eisti nodded understandingly and gave him a small smile, although it was mixed with sadness. "Alice was my friend," she said. "I never knew that she was a witch, but even if she was, I knew that she would have never hurt anyone to deserve such a punishment. There are people who seek to destroy what they do not understand. They are afraid of that which is different," she said speaking of the people of Salem. "I had no idea magic was real either until I discovered my own abilities," she said gazing down at the palms of her hands.

Telaria looked at Ayatane and smiled warmly at him stepping back to give him room to finish cooking. Seeing him cook breakfast made her love him all the more and if the food was delicious then that was even more points for him then. Telaria's lips twitched slightly and she leaned against the counter watching him cook. When he finished and set a plate before her, she could smell the heavenly aromas. She nearly melted at his touch as he ran his fingers through her hair, but reminded herself that there was a child in the kitchen and she had to remain control.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:29 pm
Brim sighed. "I.. I don't have any abilities.. As far as I know I am just a normal human."
Said Brim with a small and defeated chuckle. His eyes diverted from Eisti to the floor as he began to sulk slightly. He was beginning to think he was in over his head. The only person here he thought was normal like him had abilities of their own. Brim gave another sigh, and looked up at Eisti. "Breakfast is done."
He said out of nowhere.

~*~

Now that Goldor had no-one following him, he once again disappeared into the woods. During the night he had made his way into the kitchen to eat the pot-pie Eisti had made for him, but when he did that every-one was already asleep. Goldor made his way deeper into the woods when he noticed a familiar presence. "You are back."
He stated as he stepped out to face... Aelor. "Have you come to do what you did not the night before, and attack?"
Asked Goldor.

Lehi_Dreagon

Distinct Lunatic

7,800 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:11 am
Eisti was about to say that she didn't believe that, but decided against it for she did not know how it would make him feel. She sighed and nodded. It looked like conversation time was already over for it would be hard to have a decent conversation with him with the others around. "I suppose we should get to breakfast then," she said with a small shrug before turning and walking towards the kitchen.

Aelor froze and turned around. Part of her cursed silently within, the other part was rather happy to see him. Whichever part was stronger she did not know. Her expression remained devoid of any emotion as did her tone of voice as she spoke. "I am merely passing through here," she said simply. The snake that she had been speaking to had already slithered away. Aelor straightened her back to her full height and looked up at him, her eyes meeting his. Nature was a part of her. Did he really expect her not to come into these woods? She studied him for a few moments before slowly beginning to approach him. There was nothing hostile by the way she walked for if she had wanted a fight right now, she would have summoned her staff, but she did not.

When she was only a few inches from him, she saw that his eyes were even more vivid this close as they stared down coldly at her. She then made her decision and leaned up on the tips of her toes pressing her lips against his. She allowed the tip of her tongue to run across his lips. He tasted very good. She then knew that she was right in doing this.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:27 am
Brim nodded silently. "Sorry."
He said in a soft tone of voice before he began to follow Eisti down towards the kitchen. Many thoughts ran through his head, but mainly he was disappointed in him-self for letting the conversation end so soon. As it seemed from here that Eisti was also disappointed in this.

~*~

Goldor stood there on guard even after Aelor began to kiss him. Many things ran through his head. About how this could be a set-up, or by luring him away her friends could get to the manor unopposed, or even possibly she was planning on killing him the moment he let his guard down. How-ever ultimately he found the only way to find out the truth was to play along, but he wasn't going to let his guard down even for a moment.

Goldor after making his decision wrapped his staff hand around Aelor's waist, and pulled her until her body was pressing against his. He felt no hidden weapons so he continued to the next step by barely opening his mouth, and sucking Aelor's tongue into his mouth. He used his tongue to check hers for any hidden poison, or weapons and found none. With this he began to fully return Aelor's oddly timed kiss.

Lehi_Dreagon

Distinct Lunatic

7,800 Points
  • Autobiographer 200

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:38 am
Eisti heard his apology and merely nodded. She didn't know why she became so disappointed when the conversation ended. Perhaps it was because one of the only other people within the group that was just like her, yet they had barely had a decent conversation. She blamed it on the timing of their meeting. After a few minutes, they reached the kitchen. Heavenly aromas filled the air, but before Eisti could comment on it, her eyes fell upon a little boy she had never seen before. (Jarlin)

Aelor's arms slowly snaked around his neck and wrapped around him, holding him as she kissed him. She knew by the way his body was tensed slightly that he was on his guard and checking for any possible proof that this was a trap. She felt a little smug when he found he was wrong. She began to allow her fingers to play with the tips of his hair, her body pressed against his.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:02 am
Brim followed Eisti in to the kitchen. When she looked at Jarlin Brim got a confused look on his face. He followed Eisti's line of sight, and then found him-self looking at the child as-well. Some-thing in Brim's mind snapped again. Just like when he was going to rescue Alice. There was a sharp pain in his mind as he seen why Jarlin had come here. "Eisti.. Scratch what I said earlier.. I don't think I'm normal either."
With that said he stepped up to Jarlin, smiled softly, and held a hand out to the young man. "Welcome Jarlin.. Friend of Alice."
He said clearly so the entire room could hear him.

~*~

Goldor didn't know what Aelor was feeling smug about. He wasn't done checking her for weapons. He turned Aelor's back to the closest tree, pushed her up against it, and lifted her legs up to his waist all without breaking their kiss. He stuck the bottom of his staff into the ground, and used his hands to frisk Aelor's legs. Running his hands up, and down them checking for weapons only to find none.

Lehi_Dreagon

Distinct Lunatic

7,800 Points
  • Autobiographer 200

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:11 am
Why was Aelor feeling so smug? Well perhaps it was because she knew that Goldor would not find any weapons on her for she summoned them rather than carried them with her and she saw no need for violence. At least not right now. This was merely curiosity. Still, she could not help the feeling of warmth in the pit of her stomach after he pushed her against the tree.

Eisti blinked a few times in bewilderment looking from Brim to Jarlin. She tilted her head slightly and sat down. Did this mean that Brim was a Clairvoyant. A being who was able to see what others could not? It would definitely explain a lot about him. Of course she wondered why he didn't notice it until now. "Alice never mentioned anything about a young boy when she was alive," Eisti said with a small frown. Of course Alice had also hidden the fact that she was a witch from her as well.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:15 am
((Kill him with a poisonous kiss twisted ...jk...or am I,lol.))

Jarlin looked at Eisti and Brim as he spoke to him. Jarlin extended his other greasy hand and clasped Brim's hand. "Nice to meet ya'" he stated. "I'm Jarlin Evans and I'm 8" he stated with enthusiasm. "Yes...I talked to Alice last night and she told me about good people who are trying to help Salem" he stated with a mouthful of bacon.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Lehi_Dreagon

Distinct Lunatic

7,800 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:32 am
(( xd If she were going to kill him with a poison kiss he'd already be dead. 3nodding ))

Goldor abruptly broke his kiss with Aelor, and stared coldy into her eyes. The vividness of his eyes were like the cold Ice of the Glaciers far up to the north. "You have no weapons and no poisons. What is your purpose?" He asked her bluntly. Goldor was unsure of Aelors intentions, or what she made this advance on him for so he decided to ask.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:39 am
Aelor looked up at him into his cold eyes. Even though they resembled the icy glaciers up north, they were beautiful and seemed to fit him. No other color would ever suit him. The color was a part of him. She answered him honestly for she never believed in lying no matter what the consequences were. "It is as simple as this. You intrigue me and I was curious. I wanted something and I took it," she said honestly.

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Lehi_Dreagon

Distinct Lunatic

7,800 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:50 am
((Oh, and I'm waiting for the response of some of the others in the Kitchen before I post again as Brim.))

Goldor let out a sigh of slight frustration. "And how can I be sure what you say is true?"
He asked Aelor as he pushed her a little harder against the tree as his hands slid under the skirt of her dress, and up to her stomach checking the inner area of her dress for any blades hidden in the folds. When he found none he pulled his hands out, and his right hand reached out grabbing his staff.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:56 am
When he finished, her eyes narrowed at him. "Are you quite finished searching me yet?" she asked curiously as she wrapped her arms around him once again. "As you can see I have no weapons hidden on me," she said before pressing her lips against his again. Petals formed around them allowing Aelor to transport the both of them to another location. One that was more private.

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Lehi_Dreagon

Distinct Lunatic

7,800 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:07 pm
((We'll leave the rest to the imagination. Don't want to break any rules. xd We needed an excuse to stop posting for a little bit, and let others catch up. 3nodding That, and this has been planned for weeks.))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:28 pm
((Well... that was one of the fastest relationships I've ever seen blossom from two enemies. sweatdrop ))

Ayatane smerked a little seeing the way that Telaria was eyeing him while he was playing with her hair. She certianly was an interesting young lady to try and figure out. Ayatane let go of her hair for a moment and took up his fork, after a couple of his own mouthfuls he scooped up some eggs off her plate and offered it to her with a sly, but subtle smile crossing his lips. He decided to overall let the Blessed get aquainted with the young boy. Brim was just joining them and causing the boy some distraction
If your hungary Jarlin, theres a plate of food that belongs to Goldor... he's somewhat antisocial so I imagine that by the time he gets back him meal will be cold anyway. Why don't you help yourself?

Raziel waited at the usual spot for the others to arrive. His fingers playing along the patterns of his soulcage while he distracted himself from boredom. Tartarus, Terminus, Asphyxious and Angorous stood around him at ready, more out of a trained obedience than something that they wanted to. Knowing that their masters powers were more than enought to hand a situation. He waited for Abigail at least to show up so they could get things going. He knew that Aelor was unreliable at the best of time. She had a tendency to get up his nose. She just rubbed him the wrong way was all. So at least for now he was alone instead of having to put up with her.  

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:44 pm
((It was really all part of the plan to be honest. Aelor is the type of person who when she wants something she takes it regardless of what the consequences could be and she wanted Goldor. And I don't have much time to post a really long post. I'm rather busy today, but I'll put up a small post))

Telaria looked up at him, her lips forming a smile as she leaned over to take a bite of the eggs that were on the fork he was holding. Her eyes filled with pure bliss as she tasted the food. She then took a piece of bacon from her plate and bit into it before turning to Jarlin. "I'm sure he will not mind either. He is always on patrol and rarely joins the group unless it's important in his eyes," she said honestly.

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games