Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
Raikiri Wing: Boy's Dorms Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Forever Grey

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:27 pm
"Well lemme see..." He said, quickly tearing through the black wax seal and to the parchment itself. He skimmed the letter to make sure it was fine to read aloud and then, once seeing it was okay, began.

"Dear Master Dredd. Oh I hate this formal crap. We hope your belongings have found your new lodgings safely. We've included some things you can trade for money at locations we've blah blah blah. Your previous entries to our records have been most helpful, we would like to know more about the items listed in package two as is your blah blah blah Required in one month. Sorry this is all boring crap, lemme skip ahead to see if I got anything fun."

The letter was written in some weird language with characters that ranged from simple swoops to more slash-like intricate ones.

" Oh here we go. You mother Has given you some of your favorite snack foods and advises you not to eat them all at once as she has provided much less this time. I think I see where this is going. She wishes to inform you that if you want more you will have to visit. Pretty sneaky ma'. Your Father and his hrm hrm hrm also request that you would return home for a short period to attend the annual hum hum party with the families and friends. There are several people he needs to introduce you to. I know what that means too I'm tired of meeting all these grumble grumble grumble."

" Oh!" He said, eyes lighting up at a passage.

" A nearby agent may come into contact with you soon, as you have access to information that is relevant and important to one of their upcoming reports, your Father asks that you help this fellow agent in their work but you keep it off the record. Neat, maybe it's my friend Laeo! " HE actually said to much at the end, but Mizuki wouldn't know what it meant so whatever. He got snacks! He then hurried over to some boxes that looked like they might have something other than clothes in them and started opening them. "Let's check this stuff out yo."

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:15 am
It was pretty strange listening to Dredd be referred to as Master Dredd, even if he was just reading it about himself. She peeked over his shoulder, trying to read along with him and see what the grumbled parts really said, but Mizuki was denied the chance once she saw the language it was written in. It wasn't in English, so she was left to simply listen, sitting back a little to watch. Master Dredd... She was still a bit stuck on that.

"Oh, it's okay..." None of it seemed really boring to her. She wished she could read it... Maybe she could listen in on his thoughts and catch it all that way? No, no, it'd probably backfire somehow. She swayed a little in place as she stared at the letter, listening to random pieces of information that stood out a bit more than others. Meeting all sorts of people? What kind of candy? Apparently one that didn't exist here, or on Earth.

"...fellow agent?" she couldn't help asking, but she frowned a little as he dashed off to start opening boxes. Still, she wasn't going to miss finding out what this candy was, so she hurried after him once more, crouching at his side to watch. Surly he wouldn't mind.

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

Forever Grey

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 2:05 am
Dredd tore through the box, but it looked like it had some kind of odd black jacket inside. It also had a pair of paints with a small note pinned to them from his father telling him he had to wear it. It also had a cloak, boots and a pair of gloves, all of these black with copper accents to them. " Bah." Dredd scoffed, closing the box and pushing it aside. Turning to another smaller one next to it and tearing it open as well " Ah ha!" he barked, announcing he had found it. He has found a bag of what looked like it was filled with blue superballs and another that had red eggs in them. " Blue ones are sour inside and reds ones are... kinda chocolate hazelnutty filling. But kinda different too." He didn't really want to eat all his junk food though, especially if he had so little of it. Regardless he opened them both and took one of the blue ones, then set them atop a large suitcase near Mizuki if she wanted to try one before digging through another box to find some cash.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 8:38 am
Mizuki leaned slightly forward to peek into the box. She was aware of her nosiness, but he hadn't scolded her yet, so she'd keep going until he did, or they were finished. She gave the clothing an intent look, studying. It looked a bit different, but it seemed like some sort of suit, whatever the equivalent was where he was from. She couldn't really imagine him actually wearing it though. Dredd in a suit? No way. Did he wear this sort of thing often at home though? But from his reaction, and earlier ones, he certainly didn't enjoy it.

"Oh..." She blinked as he explaind the candy, and studied them silently before cautiously reaching out. He'd picked a blue, so she went for that as well. She liked sour stuff, normally so she popped it into her mouth, sucking quietly as she watched him shift to a different package. She crawled a bit closer to him, her lips puckering a little as the reached the candy's sour center.

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

Forever Grey

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 9:19 am
" The center is kinda like taffy too. ...Hey sweet, got my allowance!" He said, thumbing through various bills, mostly tens but not a whole lot there. They gave him stuff to sell to add to his bank account but for now he'd have to live on roughly-

" BECAUSE I HAVE TO HAVE MY OWN DORM. I DON'T CARE HOW 'CONVENIENT' YOU THINK IT WOULD BE TO SHARE. I'M NOT SLEEPING ON A COUCH AGAIN." Someone shouted from the hallway.

" Dude what the hell." Dredd got up off the floor and poked his head out of his dorm, peeking out through a crack to see who was making such a racket. Whoever they were, the sure sounded like they were seriously PO'd. Dredd waited for them to turn the corner, seeing a giant man with long green hair pulling about his luggage with his head twisted around, yelling at someone behind him.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 12:37 pm
"It's pretty good," Mizuki commented, chewing absently upon the center as she watched him sort through money, half expecting it to be foreign as well. But, it didn't look like it. She leaned forward to take a better look, but then the yell interrupted quite suddenly. She let out a jolt, rattled by the angry tone. But still, she couldn't help creeping along behind Dredd to try and steal a peek as well.

"But Xiiiiine..." a voice whined out in response, as a much shorter girl rounded the corner, staring up at the giant. Her hair was long as well, but a more turquoise color, with golden eyes staring sulkily up at the male. "You like the couch! I even let you have a blanket." She pouted, as if that was the most generous thing she could've done. "You don't have to have your own. Roommates are more fun!" She paused, considering something. "...I could have another bed brought in. Or a cot."

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

Forever Grey

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 6:50 pm
" Crap, look at the size of him. Little girl like that must have a pair if she's talking to a giant like that."He whispered to Mizuki, whom he felt creep up by him to watch. Man those two outside were a pair, were they friends? They didn't really look like it at the moment.

" Liked it on the couch? You stole my mattress! You made me sleep on that tiny thing just so I'd be easier to find when you needed something done! I'm not doing that again." He was very firm on this point, he was way too big for any couch that wasn't some kind of sectional, and even then he wanted a big mattress for once. " Nami these are the boys dorms, you've got your own dorm in the girls. Which I just graciously helped you move into by the way. You know, in case you forgot." He wasn't even about to get started on the cot thing.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 7:11 pm
"Yeah..." Mizuki replied with a small grin, looking a little worried as well. She half expected to witness a murder at any second and shifted a little closer to Dredd in her nervousness.

"Oh, come on," Nami replied, waving her hand dismissively toward his back. Of course, she offered no thanks for his help in moving her in. He'd been obligated to, hadn't he? He was like.. a butler. "You know you'd be lonely without me." She smiled and skipped ahead to his side, peering up at him as he towered high over her own head. "I don't mind staying in the boy's building. You'll protect me~" She paused after a second, peering behind them, and a tiny little dog trotted into view, struggling to keep up with the giant's steps. She moved to meet it, scooped the Pomeranian up into her arms, and then hurried back to catch up with Xine. "Besides, Matsu would miss you!" she added, holding the tiny dog up toward him.

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

Forever Grey

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:42 pm
" Mmm hmm." was all he gave in response to being lonely, he wasn't so passive anymore. Dealing with Nami had been an abrasive experiences, though ultimately good for him, she drove him nuts sometimes and he'd like other friends. " You're kinda missing the point there Nami, I doubt they'd let you stay with me. A boy and a girl living together in a dorm might send an inaccurate message." Though he doubted she would care much about how she was perceived by others. He watched her scurry off and return with her tiny dog." Matsu." He said, peering down at it. " Matsu would miss someone picking up his poop and bathing him is what he'd miss." To Nami's credit, she did seem to take care of the dog, minus the droppings cleanup that was reserved for him during walks. Xine continued his way down the half, stopping at a door a few more down on the opposite side of the hall of Dredd's.

" Well it looks like I got me a huge new neighbor." Dredd said, still all crept down. He cracked open the door a bit more and peered down the hall to see if there was any more to be see.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:59 pm
Nami took his initial response as an agreement that he would, in fact, be lonely without her. Then her hand waved again, batting through the air. "I don't care about that," she said flatly. His assumption had been correct. "Besides, what might people possibly think we'd be doing other than the obvious?" Of course, that "obvious" was what they'd been doing all along; the giant doing the spoiled angel's chores. She kept the white fluff ball held up toward him, withdrawing the dog slightly again as Xine responded. "Yes, and food," she replied easily with a nod of her head, and drew him into her arms, cuddling him up. She followed right along him all the while, determined to slip in behind Xine before the door was shut.

"...maybe two?" Mizuki replied, still huddled at Dredd's side. She leaned a bit closer as the door inched a bit wider open, her grey eyes still examining the unusual pair.

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

Forever Grey

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:00 pm
" I suppose they would assume the obvious." He replied in rather snarky manner. He decided he had enough for the moment, held his luggage in one arm and unlocked and twisted the knob with his free hand pulling it open slightly before the luggage lost its balance and toppled and then opened the door with his foot while he steadied the load with his free hand. He then tried to close the door with his foot, but not all the way. He knew the conversation wasn't over, he wasn't quite done either. Also, as weird as it was, he didn't want to slam the door in her face because, well... she was his friend despite all the crap she gave him. She'd find a way in anyway. Maybe if he could get a movie going somehow...

"Like a married couple man." Dredd commented, waiting for the girl to enter. It was fairly easy for anyone to see what she wanted if they were watching.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 12:45 am
"Well what's wrong with that?" Nami pouted, peering up at him. Of course, in her mind the obvious still wasn't the natural obvious normal people would think. She was an angel, after all. A spoiled angel. She huffed out a sigh, her mini-head wings tucking against her turquoise hair as she watched him with a rather grumpy expression. "Why are you being so difficult?" She tucked Matsu under one arm, and as Xine started into his room, she jumped quickly forward to weasel her way after him. Her free hand edged into the door, and at the same she exclaimed, "Don't squish my fingers!" with genuine nerves. She definitely didn't want her fingers to be crushed for something so silly. Why wouldn't he hurry up and let her in?

"It might get a little loud over here..." Mizuki replied, glancing toward Dredd again as she sat back a little. "Yelling matches and stuff. And yapping dogs."

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

Forever Grey

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:17 am
" It's still open spaz, I hope your arms can handle the task of pushing that heavy door open." He was certain it didn't close all the way, he just nudged it with his foot so it would get in the way. " Difficult? What do you mean~?" He prodded her with a stick further, Hopefully she'd close the door behind her in case people were coming or could hear.

Dredd, thinking they Wouldn't notice them anymore open the door all the way and stepped out from his doorway. " At least it'll be interesting!" He turned his head down the other end of the hall, it looks like someone else was waiting for the storm to pass. "Right buddy?"

A long haired elf male was peering around the corner as to not be seen,shoulder on wall propping him up, he had a box of things in his arms and looks like he was waiting for the spat between Nami And Xine to be over to head to his room. When he was addressed by Dredd however, it surprised him enough that he lost his balance and all his stuff fell out of his arms onto the floor. "Oomph!" Along with himself, landing belly up and almost smacking his chin.

"Woops, sorry bout' that." Dredd said, hurrying over to help him pick up his stuff.

" It's fine, I just didn't notice you there." He said with an small awkward chuckle. The elf was wearing a fitted black T-shirt with some band on it, a big silver wristwatch on his left hand and many leather bracelets on his right.He had some torn up dark grey jeans, a silver belt buckle, leather strap necklace with bullet pendant and brown boots with pointed toes. He seemed to be in a rocker outfit.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 12:17 pm
"I was just making sure," Nami grumbled. It's a little nervewracking to have ones fingers in a door when the owner of that door doesn't want you inside. Though she still didn't fully understand why. She let out a sigh, but her lips curved into a smile as she shuffled forward and slipped in after him, then tugged the door quietly shut. "You know what I mean!" another cry was heard, just before it clicked shut.

"I guess so," Mizuki replied after a pause, grinning at him before he noted another in the hallway. She tilted her head to peer after him as well, and slowly stood and stretched her arms above her head after being in the crouched position. That turned into a slight jolt of surprise as the male he'd called out dropped all of his things across the floor, including himself.

"Are you okay?" she called, hurrying after Dredd to help where she could. For an elf, he wasn't very graceful.

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

Forever Grey

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 2:11 pm
" Do I?" He wouldn't lie, he was enjoying this. He set his stuff down by the bed. " Hm, I might need a bigger one." He said, thinking aloud. He was a big guy and that bed might not quite be enough. Would the school compensate for that? He did call ahead about this so maybe they already fixed it?

That was embarrassing. Hain wasn't used to these boots yet, he was usually much better on his feet. He got back up to his feet once all his stuff was back in his box. Wait... it looked like something was missing. What was it? Oh the kid helping him had it.

" Three Inches of Blood is awesome!" Dredd exclaimed, looking at a CD case he had in hand before dropping it in the guys box. " I tried to get into a concert but they all thought I was twelve and kicked me out." He set a garbage bin on fire out front as revenge. Three of them.

" Um yeah, what a weird thing to do." The young elf responded, he wasn't really surprised at this, he'd only place this boy at fourteen at oldest. " Well thanks for the help, My name is Hain." He said, introducing himself, getting the box underneath his left arm, extending a hand to Dredd.

" I'm Dredd Verrwung!" He said, grasping Hain's hand firmly and giving it a shake. " This is my pal Mizuki." He said as Hain's hand extended to Mizuki.

Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff