Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Dark and Mystical Research and Development Center (DMRDC) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 233 234 235 236 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 9:29 pm
"Don't tell me I forgot you. Damn it." He walked over to the group.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 9:34 pm
Still not quite getting it, she followed him and stood in his way.
"What?"  

Silvi Tal

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 9:39 pm
"There was a fight here. I had to take everyone to the bunker. Aparantly I forgot you."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 9:42 pm
She shook her head.
"Don't worry." She smiled and seemed to vanish, only to appear behind him, tapping him on the shoulder with an expression like: "See?"  

Silvi Tal

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 10:07 pm
"It wouldn't have helped any. The reaper knew I was there when I was invisible and so did headmasters shadowlings."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 10:10 pm
Vincent couldnt help but laugh as he heard Campbridge come running up behind him. After a bit of aimless walking they ended up on the campus of a school.

"Hm... This works for me. I wonder if the teachers are in?"

He laughed again, his eyes had gone completely ebony, even the white of his eyes were covered. His mask that normally kept his bad side at bay sat securely on his belt along with his daggers.

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Silvi Tal

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 10:14 pm
"Don't worry. Not responsible for me." She told him matter of factly with another smile before turning to head for a chair. She sat down with her legs crossed tailor fashion, the book open on her palms.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 10:14 pm
Campbridge ended catching up to Vincent while panting like a dog.
"Really, Vincent! That was a mean thing to do, making me run after you like that! You could have waited a little!"hHe said before taking another deep breath.
"Probably...I don't see anyone, but someone's probably around here. Just look a little....I wonder what their library looks like..."

Zemblanity Insomnia

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 10:21 pm
((PSST other people lol where are youre characters? ^^ OH and just remember if my character sounds like a a*****e its cause hes lost all control of himself. And as always its jsut in fun so if i say bad things its just me playing the part))

Vincent closed his eyes for a second and concentrated his power. He could feel one.. no two more people other than himself and Campbridge. Vincent smirked and shook his head as he reopened his eyes.

"Well next time ill make sure i wait for you hot stuff. I smell a male and a female somewhere in a classroom i think. But im not sure..."

His voice had even change it wasnt its usual soothing self. Now his voice had a bit of sarcasm to everyword he said. He continued walking slower than before so Campbridge could keep up. Now they were in the main area of the campus.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 10:26 pm
And here he was, calling him hot stuff.. What was up with him? He was all shy and reserved and now he was almost hitting on him... Well, he probably was, but Campbridge was pretty oblivious to that kind of thing.
"Hum..Vincent?" he called as he started following him. "Are you alright? You seem a bit...hum... different. Or maybe I'm just seeing stuff..."

Zemblanity Insomnia

Silvi Tal

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 10:27 pm
Iris blinked as her nose gave a small wiggle. Someone was coming, and she did not recognize the scent. Another new student? She looked back at her book, using her tail to turn the page.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 10:28 pm
((Psst Iris lol where are you XD oh and are the teachers and other students things i can control like ya know nameless people that everyones in control of. If that made any sense whatsoever XD))  

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 10:32 pm
((No nameless people, srry)) "Iris... I have a bad feeling about the people that just got here... one seems drunk or something."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 10:32 pm
((Truth be told, I'm not sure where I am - I guess a lobby? sweatdrop As far as other students and teachers thing *shrugs*. I'm sure it'd be fine, but I'm not 100% sure. ^^))  

Silvi Tal

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 10:34 pm
"Oh well... since we're alone... maybe we could take the chance to get to know weach other."  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 233 234 235 236 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games