Welcome to Gaia! ::

Elemental Genesis

Back to Guilds

The world is full of darkness and light. Each trying to take the other over. How can you stop the conflict? Join Genesis! 

Tags: Light, Dark, Elemental, Genesis, Roleplay 

Reply Ethral (Neutral Territory)
Ethral City Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iwouldlikethisgone

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 4:27 pm
His agents walked through the city streets. Invisible spies looked for potential recruits. Even the promise was the same, join and get eternal life. Power for servitude; knowledge for damnation. Most accepted; but those truly strong of will refused. They who dared defy the will of the great one would die; horrifically maimed carcasses waiting there, waiting for the time to attack. They were killed in a manner to promote the movement of the dark winds.

Those who served put small round disks near the graveyards, the morgues. These would focus the energies.. These small things were black and inscribed with a strange language.. Destruction lay near.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:23 pm
Qastor walked through the lonely slums of the Etheral city streets, the pavement was worn and the docks by the acid washed water were falling to shambles. He turned and gave one last look at his shack of a house, piled together tin and two by four pieces of plywood. He closed his eyes then looked forward to the path ahead and getting up walked away in an unknown direction.  

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Saint Tobias

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:43 pm
Tobias approached the center of the town, the clinking of his armor audible over the quite bustling of the citizens. Close behind him where a small congregation of dark figures, all dressed in dark cloaks, who where all chanting a low, menacing chant. As he came upon the fountain in the center of the town, they all stopped abruptly. He took out his battle axe, then pointed it towards the fountain, and blood began spraying out of it. Within a matter of minutes, the fountain exploded in a bloody fury, leaving a huge hole where it was. Tobias walked up to the very center of the town, then placed a small cup where the fountain was. He then pulled out a vile full of vampires blood, and poured it in the cup.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:09 am
He then took out a small bag full of brown chips, then motioned to one of his acolytes behind him. It reluctantly approached him, then reached out his hand and lit the bag on fire. Tobias then dropped it into the blood, followed by a small key. Instantly, the winds in the area started to pick up. Tobias stood up and walked silently to the entrance to the square. The acolytes immidiatly started a low chant. A small black hole appeared in the center of the square, about the size of a plate.  

Saint Tobias

Saint Tobias

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:42 pm
Tobias nodded to one of the dark figures, and they lessened their chant. The one who used the fire walked up to Tobias and handed him a lighted torch. He picked it up, then walked slowly away from the square, waiting for the portal to expand. He approached a nearby church, then set it on fire with his torch. It almost insantly turned into a fiery inferno. Tobias smiled as it started to spread to a nearby building.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:20 pm
Qastor walked up to this man and was a bit perturbed, he asked,"What might I ask are you doing here, the air smells a foul scent ?"  

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Saint Tobias

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:43 pm
He continued to set fire to the city, calling out numerous frightened citizens out of their homes. He relished their fear and pain. Tobias turned to see the person addressing him. "I am Tobias, the immortal servant of the powers of darkness. I am here to cleanse this land of it's ties to the world of light. Who exactly are you?" Tobias cocked his skull to one side.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:34 pm
"My name.... is not of importance..." he began to form water around him till he had formed large orbs of water in a circle around him. Now they flew rapidly putting out the fires quickly and soon he turned his gaze back to this, Tobias,"I am not of light or dark origin.... but you will not destroy my home...."  

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Rinexe
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:13 pm
((Ethral is to large for you to put out a fire that fast with one move. So, basically, what I am saying is: No matter how much water you use, the water will continue to spread.))

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:16 pm
Rin Seishou
((Ethral is to large for you to put out a fire that fast with one move. So, basically, what I am saying is: No matter how much water you use, the water will continue to spread.))
(I meant in my general area, I am in the slums=lots of dirty water to use added to my own, but no not the whole city, although I will probably do that if this turns out.)  

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Rinexe
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:20 pm
Qastor Sugino Sakada
Rin Seishou
(I meant in my general area, I am in the slums=lots of dirty water to use added to my own, but no not the whole city, although I will probably do that if this turns out.)

((Well, actually, if you are talking to Tobias, you are in the center of the city where the fountain is. The Square, so to say. But yea, General Area is okay.))

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:47 pm
After about a days travel Soidie Denroth finally had reached the place that he had THOUGHT to be a city of opportunity, to only discover the normal occupation was being a bum. As for the women... well you get the point. Soidie walked up to a guard to ask for detections to the nearest tavern. "OK, you take a left, then a right, then another right, then a...." Soidie said to hell with the guard. But luckily he had a GPS on hand. "Turn left." said the devise. That was right before he ran directly into a brick wall. "You are retarded." said the devise "GO TO HELL!" screamed Soidie, "I have feelings too." said the devise before taking out his blunt lock and blowing it into 1,039,294,032 pieces. And right there out of pure chance was the tavern.  

Soidie Denroth

1,400 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Full closet 200

Soidie Denroth

1,400 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:05 pm
After about an hour Soidie felt one thing, HAPPYNESS! rofl Maby it was the 10 kegs of beer he didn't pay for, or just not noticing it the first time. Almost every house was on fire in the city, and almost all of them were made out of METAL! "METAL METAL METAL!" said Soidie getting hoards of metal that none were aware of that existed.

But some how, by the slim nick of time, his brain reacted so quickly to the beer and metal overdose.

" Guns don't kill people, people kill people. I have proven this wrong, NOW GUNS KILL PEOPLE!" said Soidie standing in the street over his new auto-gun. Just then a homeless person came by before being shot to Swiss Cheese. (Wait a second... Switzerland isn't a place in this world!) *Graveyard cheese?*  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:32 pm
(( Soidie has obtained a 1 point for being epic))  

iwouldlikethisgone

Soidie Denroth

1,400 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:44 pm
(Uh, Drasta I just posted like normal. I have one question, why is it epic? Not trying to blow any blood vesicles, just saying.)

For a version 1.0 the auto gun was almost perfect! But Soidie had just murdered someone in cold blood. Awww... who gives a dam! Its a RPG do what you want! So Soidie took his wallet " Thanks for the extra change, mate!" said Soidie with a smile. I wonder, how can someone kill for the first time and not feel regret? "I have a heart made of iron and metal cogs." Oh, well in that case carry on. So Soidie continued to kill wandering bums and take any valuables that they have/had.  
Ethral (Neutral Territory)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games