Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)
Sailor Moon the Next Generation RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kokobean22

Romantic Genius

6,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 5:03 pm
The bell rang after a long day at school and Kiki left to walk to the park. SHe didn't want to train but practice makes perfect so she continued on forcing her feet to follow.  
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 5:10 pm
"Well I need to go settle all this stuff into my office Mai, so I'll be back by dinnertime."

"Hai Okaa-san...I may go somewhere with Hotaru-chan and the others I met yesterday."

Lily nodded and told her daugther to be careful and be back by ten, before heading out. Mai waited till her mother was out of sight, before walking towards the park again.

Mercuryangel
Crew

Mishuri

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 2:04 am
((Okay just ignore me...))  
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 8:45 pm
walks in in senshi mode i smirk slightly and i strt to steal energy  

Dir-en-Grey princess

2,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Solar Kitty-chan

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 6:05 pm
((Okay, I've held my comments in long enough... but were you given permission Dir-en-Grey?))  
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 4:22 am
Mishuri
((Okay just ignore me...))

((Where are you...?))  

Mercuryangel
Crew

kokobean22

Romantic Genius

6,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 5:06 pm
((No I don't believe so and I'm not happy with the style of rp. It's atrocious no offense. I'm used to Poke community where it's a four line minimum post and most rp in the third person format.))  
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 8:10 pm
kokobean22
((No I don't believe so and I'm not happy with the style of rp. It's atrocious no offense. I'm used to Poke community where it's a four line minimum post and most rp in the third person format.))

((I agree, which is why I finally spoke. Not to mention the Senshi aren't stealing energy and EJ and I are the villains...))

"Ha-hai, Master!" Haru responded, startled by his master's words as well as the bell signalling the end of classes for the day. Quickly gathering up his stuff, he rushed to Ariel's classroom; he would do exactly as he was instructed: keep an eye on the girl.

~*~

However, Ariel had left her class right as the bell was sounding and was already gone by the time Haru reached the room. Ariel and two other girls from her class had decided to go to the arcade together. The blonde-red haired foreign girl was happy to have made at least two new friends from her class.  

Solar Kitty-chan

Kaori Amatsuka

Sugary Bunny

14,175 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 9:26 pm
Kiara lead the others into the tree, even she needed to practice, after all, if you are out of practice when it comes to a fight, then you are more likely to get defeated.  
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 11:55 pm
((I don't know how to join in again, hey I don't even know what has happened sweatdrop ))  

Mishuri

kokobean22

Romantic Genius

6,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 5:10 pm
((Not trying to ignore but don't know what to say.))

Kiki follows into the tree after arriving and is ready to practice. Luna, startled by everyone's arrival but overjoyed at the same time walks into another room gesturing everyone to follow.  
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 8:19 pm
Mai had gotten lost slightly, and was now late. She was rushing to make it there on time, and attempting to avoid getting even more lost. Everything was going well, and the girl was succeeding, until she bumped into someone and knocked them over. She also fell. Getting up, she brushed herself off, before extending a hand to the girl she'd buffeted.

"Sumimasen!! I was in a hurry!"

((The girl being your character Mishuri...))  

Mercuryangel
Crew

Mishuri

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 11:46 pm
((okies thanks n.n))

Theresa grabbed the other girl hand "What were you in a hurry for?" she asked curiously

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 8:45 pm
Kiara thought of something, she gestured to the others to follow Luna, then came up out of the tree, looking around  

Kaori Amatsuka

Sugary Bunny

14,175 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500

Mercuryangel
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 3:01 pm
"I'm glad you're alright..." Mai said, as she pulled the girl up. What was she late for. She was unprepared with an excuse, and needed to go before she was even tardier. "I was supposed to meet some friends here, and I'm terribly late...and I'm new here so I accidentally took a wrong turn.."  
Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff