Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
The Morinaga Mountains Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lance1278

Eloquent Shapeshifter

7,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Voter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:51 pm
User ImageHe plopped down infront of Auron, looking up expectantly, disregarding the whole ember clone-running-off-with-his-team-mate thing. "So, Kai is a way to get out of Genjutsu, right, Sensei?"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:34 pm
Auron Ryoku

Konoha's Cursed One: Owner of the Two Winged Angel
User Image

Before Auron started to begin his training regiment, he thought gathering supplies for the near future was needed, so he made another clone telling him, "Go get some supplies. You know what we need". The clone nodded and sped off.

Back at the boulder, Auron said, "Today we are going to focus on learning fire jutsu. Since you have already learned all the academy jutsu, we will move onto chuunin techniques. Keep in mind that these techniques will take longer to master". Taking out another huge scroll, Auron threw it to Vincente saying, "Choose a technique you are interested in and tell me what it is".

Back with Shiro, Auron said, "Yes, Kai is a way to get out of a genjutsu. Very good, you know your stuff". Executing a jutsu, Auron made a simple illusionary clone. "Kai is when you stop the flow of chakra in your head, and then release back again at full force. This disrupts your chakra flow, getting rid of illusions such as this. Now you try".

((Shiro, 5 posts

Vincente, 10 posts for every chuunin, but tell Auron which one your going to do first))

My opponents will scream for hells warm embrace

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:41 pm

Vincente Twil Valtieri
User Image
My name is Vincente Valtieri.

"Ah, I like this one sensei!" He said, pointing to the dragon fire technique with excitement. It looked like something he'd use as often as he could.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 3:08 pm
Auron Ryoku

User Image

After hearing what he choose Auron couldn't help but smirk. The dragon fire jutsu was one of his favorite jutsu. Turning to another boulder, Auron executed teh handsigns in slow succession so Vincente could see it, however, because he was a low level clone, he could not execute the jutsu, "Use these handsigns to do it. Be careful, this is a big step up from what you were previously doing. This is where the true danger of fire jutsu starts to make itself known. If you are not careful, you will incinerate your lungs....Now..lets see you do it".

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 3:29 pm

Vincente Twil Valtieri
User Image

"Wait, I thought it made it's danger known last time..." He said silently. He shook his head and preformed the handsign slowly to see if he'd gotten it, he wasn't even going to try it this early.[1/10] He preformed the handsigns faster, but still didn't try the jutsu, he was pretty fond of his lungs at the moment.[2/10] Vincente preformed the handsigns one last time at a higher speed, just to check if he'd gotten it. "Ok, time to start adding some chakra." He said.[3/10] Vincente preformed the handsigns quickly and did add chakra to the mix, but his first attempt was a failure, nothing happend, for which he was glad.[4/10] Vincente thought for the most parts about what his insides looked like after training fire jutsus, but he had to preform the jutsu. Flames built up in his lungs, but he released them because he couldn't expel them.[5/10] Vincente once again did the handsigns, gaining the fire again and releasing it into the air, but he could only hold it a short while, it didn't even reach the boulder.[6/10] Vincente kept trying, gaining speed all the while, he released and was able to hold the flame long enough to use in a spar, it only burned the boulder.[7/10] Vincente sensed he was getting closer to his goal so he tried the jutsu again, burning up the boulder heavier, but it still didn't melt, it instead crumbled to ashes because he'd practiced on it too much, he instead went to a second boulder.[8/10] Vincente preformed the jutsu again, he wondered how long he'd be able to hold the jutsu for anyway, it wasn't very long right now, but he was getting better, he felt his chest, the area around his lungs was so hot he had to take his hands away from it.[9/10] "Last time." He said, doing the handsigns, then the jutsu, making a long stream of fire, he felt he could hold it out in the open this time. When he released it, he turned to the clone. "More painful than I thought, but everything is anything."[10/10]  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 3:54 pm
Auron Ryoku

User Image

"Good job", Auron said. "I was going to continue with more fire jutsu but how bout we sharpen your sword skills instead. Tell me, do you know any styles"?

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 3:58 pm
(OOC: Isn't it 12 posts for a genin to learn a chunin technique?)  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 4:00 pm
((Thought it was 10, but whatever, -2 attempts isnt that big of a deal))  

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 4:02 pm
(why you gotta trip on me Kage?)  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 4:06 pm

Vincente Twil Valtieri
User Image

"Nope, I should have learned one a while ago though." He said. "But then the village exploded so I was out of luck there."  

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 4:10 pm
(OOC: Just so I can annoy you xp . If you want, I can also make it harder for Shiro whee . Oh, and would you mind posting in VR?)  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 4:18 pm
((Uhh...VR is what again?))  

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 4:29 pm
(OOC: VR stands for Village Rebellion. I use it because I'm too lazy to type in the whole thing sweatdrop .)  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 4:39 pm
Auron Ryoku

User Image

Taking out a scroll, Auron said, "Well I found this one interesting style. Apparently it is often called the most flawless style there is out there, and it can only be shown to students once. If the students don't master it the first time, then they can never master it again. What do you say? Want to learn this style with me"?

((Oh, ok, so you were talking to Ultima))  

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:07 pm

Vincente Twil Valtieri
User Image

"No challenge is too great for my resolve!" He said eagerly. "Learning this'll be no problem whatsoever!"  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games