Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
*X-The Cold of Winter-X* (Now Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 1:04 pm
Suki sighed but her ears perked up when she heard Alec calling her with a special whistle. She jumped off the bed carefully and headed out the door quickly making her way to his room. Suki walked in and sat at the door.

"How is she doing?" He asked as he looked up from his desk.

"Well it seem she is having nightmare and im afriad that it will cause her to wake up sooner then she is suppose to."

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:55 pm
That was TOO close! I thought as I clutched my chest where my heart was beating hard. Suki had left the room so suddenly that I was surprised that she didn't see me.

Calm down heart. You've got the chance now! I thought to myself as I slapped my cheeks softly. It's time, I nodded my head and I silently entered Scarlet's room and locked her door.

There she was on the bed looking very beautiful. I sat by her side.

"Hey, seemed like I'm the one huh," I said silently. "I don't know if it's right but I really want you to wake up," I said and I pressed my lips softly onto hers.  

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:13 pm
"I see...well hopefully that wont happen. If it does, then i don't know what exactly it is we would do. Oh which reminds me...if Nick ever actually realizes its him and he does what ever is suppose to be done, well i think she'll wind up waking up at least a day after. I don't think she'll just wake up like that." Alec said as he looked over at Suki.

"Yeah I thought that too...well i'll be heading back." She bowed and left the room quickly making her way back.

Scarlet felt a warm feeling on her lips but was still asleep. Even so that warm slowly spread throughout her body. On the outside it seemed as if nothing really happened.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:03 am
Kani woke up to an empty room that was still dark. He got up instantly. Nick was gone but his scent was still lingering in the house. He followed. Nick had gone to Scarlet's room.

Why didn't he tell me he was coming here? Kani wondered and he pushed the door lightly. To his surprise, the door was unlocked so he went in. Again to his sirprise his master was there-but it doesn't end there.

Nicholas was unconscious.

In slight panic Kani nudged Nick's side but he didn't move. He tried listening to his heartbeats, it was still there.

"Nick, oi Nick. Wake up. You can't sleep on the floor like this. You'll get sick!" Kani called in rising panic at each each word when Nick did not even budge. In final effort, he left for Suki and Alec.  

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:06 pm
Suki slowly headed back when she suddenly Kani was seen rushing toward her direction. "Kani whats wrong?" She asked a bit worried when she saw his worried face.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 3:42 am
"Nick's out cold in Scarlet's room. I can't wake him up. he must've done something," Kani explained.  

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 6:04 pm
"Oh my..." Suki ran over to the room and once inside she saw what Kani was talking about. "Now what...." she sighed and nudged Nick hoping he would wake up.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:15 am
"Ow," I groaned when I opened my eyes. I was half expecting to see Scarlet's sleeping form but what greeted me was far from her room could offer. Heck! Her house wasn't as grand as I room he woke up in.

I looked around and I noticed that I was in a ballroom that was lavished with riches. This is weird. Aren't I supposed to meet Scarlet here?

I got up and walked to the nearest door. I pushed it open and yet more emptiness met me. I frowned.

"Where are everybody?" I questioned aloud.  

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:17 pm
Scarlet slowly opened her eyes. She sat up and felt that she was laying on something hard. As she sat up her hair was dangling abover her head. "umm...what the hell..." She saw a chandelier next to her. She quickly stood up and looked up...or down. Scarlet was standing on the ceiling looking down at the floor. This wasn't her house in fact it was some sort of ballroom. In fact she was wearing a ball gown. "Whats going on here..."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:41 am
"Hello! Anyone! Can I get directions please?" I kept calling for what felt like hours since I got there but in actual it was only 30 minutes. It wasn't that I was impatient or anything. It just strike me as weird that no one was in that large building.

And when I said large I mean humongous! I know because I've walked around and around and I haven't met a single room that was the same. Not that I was lost. No, I have back-tracked a few times and I could still find the ballroom.

I passed a large mirror. I thought I saw another person when I walked pass it and I did a double back. I laughed hard when I realized that it was only a mirror till I froze. Mirror meant reflections. I thought I seen a wealthy gentleman pass by when I walked in front of the mirror. I look again.

The wealthy man was me.

It was shocking. I was dress in an attire that screamed royalty and I was rooted to where I was.

And where exactly was I?  

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:21 pm
She walked around the ceiling trying to figure out a way to get down. She looked down to see if anyone was down there but there wasn't anyone until she kept walking. She spotted someone in front of a mirror and she sighed as sigh of realief. Scarlet stood a foot away from him if he was on the ceiling too.

"Um excuse me...Can you help me out?" She said a bit nervously not knowing how the rich man would take this. It was a bit awkward thats for sure.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:12 pm
I turned around when I heard the voice.Man was I relieved when I realized that I wasn't alone. I turned to answer the question with a no only to freeze. In front of me stood Scarlet in clothes I would never had guesses she would wear.

"S-Scarlet? Is that you?"  

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:16 pm
She looked down and squinted her eyes, "Nick? Yeah it's me...what the hell is going on here." Scarlet shook her head, "Anyways thats beside the point.....DO you think you can help me out here. I kinda don't wana be stuck up here on the ceiling.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:20 pm
"Umm, I-" really, I don't know what to say. I actually didn't see her stuck to the ceiling till she pointed that out. My eyes possibly can't get wider.

"How did you get up there? No, I think I know. We're in a dream right? Forget that. Try taking my hand," I said as I held out my hands.  

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:26 pm
"We're at feets away from each other but ok...." Scarlet reached down and at once she fell form the ceiling toward him. She couldn't use her magic so she shut her eyes waiting for a bad impact.

User Image
((the dress she had on))  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas