Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Guardians & Demon King Part III (Ending) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 215 216 217 218 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mario Dragon

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:32 pm

Tarik watches as his fleet leaves the port. The Slayer army was forming around the city. He could see flames the something odd, a flux in the power energy between the guardians, "No!"
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:48 pm

Sasori absorbs the fire that Slayer used to heat the area around them and uses it to burn the advancing army. The temperature starts to become more normal for the desert. "That ought to slow them up. Oh, it is so nice to get my powers back!"

misty_seabrz

Enlightened Dreamer

-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:58 pm

((Helping out: According to Slayer the beast that we're facing,currently two of them, look like this))

Eiji prepares as the beast and a few soldiers come charging at them. Eiji calls both of his swords to him as them come near. "It would seem that we'll be getting stalled yet again!" Eiji noticed that there were two beasts that would probably take considerable time since they were much larger than any normal sized beast that would be on earth. "Where on earth did Slayer get such a creature?!"
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:12 pm

Slayer The Wise
Slayer looked at Wrath " My Great great Grandfather is dead. He died when my father took over the throne. My Great great Grandfather was a Rebel Leader in Egypt Before we lost our homeland. Egypt is our birthright. "

He Draws his sword which begins to burn bright Red " My father had 2 swords for me. One that I use to burn the forests. And this one which will slaugther the Guardians one my one "

A Recruit walks into the Tent " Mi Lord, The beasts have found a weak guardian in a far temple . Her name is Sasori I belive from one of our Spies in the area. "

Slayer Smiled. He focuses his energy on the location of the guardian name Sasori, He closes his eyes and though the wind talks to her " You Dare enter my Temple. Well Good because now I know where you are. thanks for takeing care of my sword. its time to call it back to me "

He focuses his energy on the sword. He calles it towards him at a fast pace. He looked at wrath " Guardians are fools. They gave me back my sword, That will be their doom "

He Looks at his warlord " Move the Second Company towards the location of the guardians. Tell the beasts that I want the guardian Sasori Alive bring her to me "

Flame Contined to come out from the ground. The sky was becoming darker not rain cloud dark either

Wrath looks at him, "remember i have lived a very long time, but he gave me a memory to give to you, he said you would know what it ment, but tell your men not to come after me when i give it to you, im not going to lie to you slayer, it will hurt... alot"

hunter-the wanderer

Enduring Defender

10,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

SkuraiX

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:56 pm

Skurai and part of his army came out of a portal and appeared in front of the guardians. Skurai was in his demon armor and was ready to fight. His sword was glowing and it was thirsty for blood...Slayer's blood. "Eiji! I am disappointed in you. You have betrayed me and went against my wishes. You will be punished for this. But I'll deal with you later. My army will help you...for now. I will deal with Slayer while you go after Tarik. I have a bone to pick with Slayer."
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:44 am

((Sorry if I'm playing both sides, but someone's gotta do it till Slayer gets back))

Eiji was caught off guard by Skurai's instant appearance with soldiers of his own. This would more than likely level the playing field since Slayer's soldiers were starting to progress through Sasori's fire now that the large beast were in the lead. Eiji smirked at Skurai and his comment. He knew that there would probably be a price to pay, but he didn't care they were going to have to settle this anyways. "No, Skurai. Enough of you ordering me around. I will personally deal with Slayer myself. He has been a thorn in my side since he killed Leaf... I will have his head for that in hopes that Leaf will be able to find peace in the afterlife knowing that your murderer was been given his just reward." With that Eiji grabbed hold of Bartholomew and Nathaniel and charged into battle.

(( idea I got it!! pmed.... some people))

-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:56 am

Roarke's eyes narrowed at the abominations. He didn't realize the spark stone was glowing more brightly. He held up one hand as he drew the longsword with the other. He concentrated as a ball of blue energy slowly formed in his palm, no larger than a half dollar in size.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:47 am

Eiji turned his head as he spoke to Roarke. "You ready Roarke, I just want to let you know that Elaise as well as the future of other water guardians rest on your shoulder so, No pressure. Eiji chuckled feeling that a little humor was in order to change the dark mood. He and Skurai's soldiers rushed into the battle. Eiji looked as some soldiers were a bit hesitant of the large beast that were now erupting balls of fire from their mouths. Eiji began to chant an encouragement spell that would cast away the doubt in their hearts.*~CHRISTEOS IPAMIS OL MONONS NOASMI ETHAMZ GAHA ORS. OADRIAX OBELISONG OIAD LOAGAETH OIAD BABALON.~ As Eiji finishes chanting a bright light bursts through the dark clouds and shine on The guardians and the soldiers, filling them with courage and power to combat Slayer's minions. Eiji's angel wings erupted from his back as he when into Full angel state."Thus is the power of the King of Angels."

((*let not you heart be covered by darkness. Heaven deliver us from the evil.))

-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:26 am

Roarke's eyes narrowed. "This darkness will be dispelled into the winds of time and space forevermore, never to hinder the light again," he said quietly. Even as those words escaped his mouth a flare of energy warped the air around him as silver and sky blue armor swirled and molded to his body. His longsword vanished as the light consumed it.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:26 pm

"I no longer feel like an angelic freak," Acos said, before zipping into the air. She looked down and saw Meggie pulling out her bow. Acos herself pulled out a small throwing dagger she had never used. "Steady...aim...FIRE!!" she yelled, throwing the dagger at Slayer.

watertrainer21

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:08 pm

Roarke drew both swords, controlling the horse with just his legs easily. He noticed the slight curvature of the blades, similar to a bow. He also didn't notice the odd symbol glowing in pale blue on his forehead through the armor's helmet.

((Right hand kanji..))
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:11 pm

"Wha-!" Acos exlaimed as she saw the symbol. "Holy..."

watertrainer21

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:23 pm

tedibear789
"Wha-!" Acos exlaimed as she saw the symbol. "Holy..."

(It means 'spirit'.)

Roarke didn't notice the kanji glowing at all as he lifted one sword. "Your darkness is burned away this day," he said quietly.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:25 pm

"Oh my god..." Acos whispered. Spirit.

watertrainer21

SkuraiX

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:32 pm

Skurai snaps his fingures and a couple of his men turn to demons and surround Eiji to stop him in his place. "Your not going anywhere...", Skurai said angrily. "...we still have business to settle." Skurai was in his demon armor gripping Budsturga tightly which meant he meant business.
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 215 216 217 218 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games