Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
The Den- Thread Opened! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

You are?
  A wolf
  A fox
  A Feline
  some other kind of animal
  Human
View Results

Serafinariv

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:37 pm
Aella stared at the wolf with her mother's voice..she approached very slowly as her mother sooth and comforted her, telling her to trust the foxes and wolves that found her and not to give them a hard time and to behave herself. That she loved her and would miss her but that Aella had to move on and live. Aella didn't speak merely rubbed against her mother to show her agreement. Her mother bid her farewell and disappeared leaving the other wolve behind.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:10 pm
Vale licked the pup on the back of her neck. "Is there anyone else you'd like to speak to?" All of the aspects of the mother were gone.  

Hareonca

Shirtless Tactician

9,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Serafinariv

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:41 pm
Aella shook her head. Her father hadn't exactly been the best. She normally stayed away from him, he was very hot temper.

She hucked down between the wolves' front legs, rubbing her head against his leg, whimpering because she didn't feel good, and she was hungry.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:56 pm
He nuzzled her lovingly and spoke to Diana. "Bring her something to eat while I take care of her wounds... Fish if you can." Vale then turned and looked at her legs and started licking them. It would take a few minutes but it would numb then almost magically knit itself back together muscle and skin.  

Hareonca

Shirtless Tactician

9,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Jack-pot 100

child-of-hades9

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:06 pm
Fang sat in the mouth of the den giving a few barks wondering where his pack was. He gazed along the forest looking for anyone. He peered over to the Wolf's den. He started his walk towards their den, trying to see into it.
((sorry for being away from this RP for so long, im in to many...))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:09 pm
Aella closed her eyes and almost purred with content as the pain started to numb away. She swayed under his tongue, her body relaxed.

She opened her eyes once to look at the wolve and gave a small bark of thanks.  

Serafinariv

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:49 pm
Missy
User Image

Missy watched quietly as the Adults tended to the hurt pup. She smiled as Rose reassured her that Aella would be alright. She sat down next to the pup. When Aella seemed to finally be recovering, she smiled and nudged her lightly with her nose, “Glad to see your feeling better…” she barked happily, “My name is Missy…” she said with a cute toothy grin. Missy wagged her tail playfully she was glad to have another pup in the Den. Then she sat back down on her hind legs. She wanted to play but knew Aella would need some rest from the healing.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:22 pm
Aella looked at the other puppy, tilting her head to the side, the other pup as she leaned forward towards her but stayed between Vale's legs. She barked happily at the other bed, before yawning tiredly, her energy low from her injuries and lack of food. She peered up at Vale, her gold/brown eyes half glazed over with exhuastion and hunger.  

Serafinariv

Demoness of Heart

Romantic Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:22 pm
User Image

Diana smiled and trotted out of Vale's hide away and off towards the Lake. As she left she noted a Fox in the distnace coming away from the fox den and headed toward the wolf den. She wanted to say hi but she thought it best to go off and get food for Aella first.

At the lake front Diana managed to grab up a few fish and carried them back to Vale and Aella. She entered again and sat them before the hungry wolf pup. "Breakfast is served. I brought extra in case you were hungry as well Vale." She said cheerily.

Hyper, Cheery, Light in the eyes of many...

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:43 pm
Aella leaned forward her nose sniffing before turning her head and looking at Vale as if asking for permission. She waited.  

Serafinariv

Derpzilla88

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:21 am
In the middle of his relaxation, Vahuka suddenly felt something strange. Somebody was contacting spirits and bringing them into this world. "Vale." he said harshly to himself, knowing that Vale was the only one capable of doing such a thing. Uncoiling from his spot, he made his way back towards the wolf den, though he really didn't want to go back there, to see what Vale was up to or what he had done.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:12 pm
((this is the first introduction to Roses brother..who I mentioned in her profile.
Hes basically just something for Rose to do when shes not around.xD))

And, oh so naturally, nobody ever listens...

"You'll be fine, Rose."

Rose sighed, jumping out of the tree. "Dont remind me, Celebron," she muttered, avoiding eye contact with the man that loomed at the close distance. "Im not worried about me--Im worried about them."
"dont be," responded her brother, who watched her closely. "I might not be on the same side as you, but I still love you, sister. Take my advice, will you?"
Over my dead body... Rose responded, slowly walking away. The man shook his head and vanished, leaving his younger sister to her thoughts.

Rose produced an orange feather. Well,if nothing else..This might work. She blew on the Phoenix feather and watched it slowly fly away..and winced slightly when it landed right near Vexen.
I hope Diego doesnt get killed..Razi wouldnt exactly be happy, she told Vexen before putting her shields up completely and sitting down under a tree to rest.

RadiantRose Midnight

Omnipresent Visionary

Demoness of Heart

Romantic Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:20 pm
User Image

Vexen stared at the stray feather as the random thought of Diego's well being crossed her mind. She may have picked on him alot but she was concerned about him...sometimes. Howevever is the humans see a big panther stalking begind their "Lady of the forest" I t could surely get him shot at at or worse, killed. Vexen looked over to Diego "If anyone asks you are her humble servant. You live to protect and serve her, got it?" The demoness said in all seriousness.

Fly with me...My Heart Soars....

Diego raised an eyebrow but merely nodded. "Ok." He said simply. "I'm ready to go when she is." Vexen looked down. "Be careful for Razi's sake."
Diego scoffed at Vexen. "I hardly need you telling me that. Don't worry, I will."

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:29 pm
Assuming she had permission to eat since the food was dropped before her, she lunged at the fish, chewing a mouthfull in second, eating as quickly as she could as if the food would vanish if she didn't. Once done though she could only eat a fish and half, she whimpered. She wanted the fox who found her, She whined started for the entrance, ignoring her almost completely healed injuries, which only ached now like sore muscles.  

Serafinariv

Hareonca

Shirtless Tactician

9,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:37 pm
Vale finished and looked at the fish. "No, I'm fine. Go ahead Aella." he stated and as if second guessing himself took a fish and placed it one of them on a rock. He stares at it and soon it starts to hiss while it cooks. "It will be done in a second. You've ever had cooked fish, Little one?"  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games