Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Otogakure Training Grounds Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:53 pm
'Natural affiliation to sound and music, hm? I wonder...' The clone said, rubbing his chin. He laughed slightly at Shoko's final remark. "Yeah, maybe, heh heh." Nanashi said laughing for a moment. He then turned to Makoto. "We are just about finished. It seems our good friend Shoko here has a natural affiliation for music and sound and needs to be trained in such techniques." He said, ruffling Makoto's hair with a smile. "Well Shoko, I do believe you need to be formally introduced to a music background. Just head over to my office, where the real me may give you some formal teachings." The Clone then turned back to Makoto. "So, what's on your mind?" He said, smiling.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:57 pm
Good night my angel time to close your eyes And save these questions for another dayUser Image

"Well, I've had this tattoo.On my stomach, and Yukio saw it and said it might be a seal. For a Demon or Angel."Makoto said. She lifted her shirt just enough that Nanashi could see.

The water's dark and deep Inside this ancient heart You'll always be a part of me

User Image

Crimson Remedy

Eris5

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:23 pm
NUR

User Image

User ImageHer Anbu mask on now Shoko smiles, "I'll be there soon" She says respectfully yet doubting whether or not she could ever learn such techniques Nanashi is talking about. "It was good meeting you Makato." Shoko then disappears into the earth, melting away and traveling fast to Nanashi's real position.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:19 pm
User Image

"I would rather be daydreaming...."

Aki rode in after cleaning himself up from the chuunins exams and walked up to the otokage along with the woman near him and bowed low. "Lord Otokage, I passed the chuunin exams and was wondering if you had any missions or duties for me?"

[[Like training new academy students? Oh and me and Jurou passed! so you don't get to kill us XD. Now to go and train until I can do something worthy of becoming Jounin and then Anbu! ]]

User Image
"But I guess I can entertain you for a while...."
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  

tc_pistols

1,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0

tc_pistols

1,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:38 pm
User Image

Aki formed several seals while waiting for a reply. A shadow clone appeared out of a blast of thin air next to him and bowed low to the Kage before running off to the library.

Edit: [[just to not spam the thread]]

Aki's clone reappeared with a scroll in hand and placed it into the original Aki's hand before walking back out of the training grounds.

User Image
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:07 am
User Image

Aki waited for a few more moments and then unfurled the scroll observing the girl with the seal intently for a moment before reading the scroll and smiling. This was a jutsu not to be taken lightly. He observed the idea behind the jutsu and sighed. No seals but large quantities of chakra and control. He gathered his will and began the complicated process of learning rasengan. While waiting for his Kage to finish with his business.

1/23

He felt in his pouch and wallah he found it a unfilled water balloon from his younger days and had been to lazy to take out of the pouch over the years. He walked over to one of the pools of water that were all around the training grounds and filled the balloon until it could sit in his hand easily. The easy part of the learning I suppose. But if I catch an opponent in Kage Mane and hit them with this its an almost certain victory.

2/23

He began to rotate the water inside the balloon in one direction, he would slowly add more directions gaining a feel for the control needed and a true understanding of the difficulties of this jutsu. The balloon bulged in the direction Aki was spinning his chakra becoming an oval shape but refused to break. On to the second rotation. I think the true challenge will come when I get to 3 or four multiple chakra flows. He closed his eyes and envisioned doing exactly that taking several deep breaths before beginning.

3/23

Aki added the second rotation with relative ease not yet pushing his limits but studying the increase in difficulty and the drain this would put on his system. The balloon now had two paths of rotating chakra inside of it each perpendicular to the other and rotating in an opposite direction. It would look like the model of an atom if anyone really observed the balloon. But it still refused to pop and sat placidly int his hand. Aki had not expected the balloon to pop having mentally calculated the balloons elasticity and the force the rotating water would be putting on it.

4/23

The third one was more difficult and for a few moments Aki could not get it. It was more of a mental aspect than the chakra drain which was significant but not enough to make the jutsu impractical. Finally he grasped how to maintain all three at once thinking of them as a pattern of interlocking circles rotating against one another at 45 degree angles. Now the fourth and the fifth should fall in this same pattern making this a much easier task than I previously thought. But still we will take it one rotation at a time.

5/23

Aki's face was calm and cool as the fourth bulge int the balloon appeared making said balloon rock violently back and forth, thanks to the 4 circular paths of chakra rotating within its confines. Aki stopped for a second and refined his technique mentally before suddenly activating all four paths at once keeping the chakra in tight controlled circles. Most people would say that it was impossible but most people rarely thought about the logic behind a jutsu and why, and how it actually worked. They just thought of ways to used them in battle.

6/23

The fifth rotation was the balloons undoing causing it to rupture violently but surprisingly very little water splashed out as it was caught in the confines of the five symmetrical rotating chakra paths Aki had formed inside the balloon. Deciding to go for all or nothing he doubled the amount of chakra paths inside his hand and the 5 paths of rotating water split into 10 tight controlled paths before Aki waved his hand allowing the water to break formation and splatter on the ground.

7/23

User Image
User Image

tc_pistols

1,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0

tc_pistols

1,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:51 am
User Image

Luckily for Aki the next step required a rubber ball with air in its center. He had just that inside his pouch that he used to play with Hachi on his days off. Pulling said ball from his pocket he threw it up in the air several times catching it before placing it in his hand. Guess I'm going to have to buy Hachi a new toy after this. . "We'll here goes nothing"

8/23

Placing the ball in his left hand he began to rotate the air inside the ball adding rotation after rotation until he had 20 separate paths going through the rubber ball and still the ball stood unmoving on his hand. Rotation isn't the answer to this, power is. Don't hold back push the limits and it will work. He closed his eye's and envisioned the inside of the ball as a raging typhoon condensed inside that small space.

9/23

He doubled the flow of the chakra making the ball gain 20 little lines on its exterior making the ball look like it was alive. He studied the creases on the ball and began to chuckle. This step went completely against the other as it emphasized power over rotation. He sobered himself up and went for a second try. This defiantly is a Kage ranked jutsu.

10/23

He let the ball stop rotating. And began calculating the required force to break open a 1 mm thick rubber composite ball from the inside with a vacuum of rotating air. The outcome was, astronomical. It would require over 20 lbs of force from the streams which would be, difficult to say the least. We'll lets do it.

11/23

He closed his eyes once again and started rotating the air inside the ball slowly adding more and more chakra and power to the jutsu making it bulge and contort in his hand bordering on the line of breaking but holding firm. As calculations went through his mind. The ball is stretching approximately 2.7 mm outwards and that would imply 18.2 lbs of pressure, thanks to the amount of chakra I am outputting

12/23

The ball started vibrating at an insane rate until it rapidly ripped itself apart turning into rubber shrapnel and flying in random directions across the width of the training field. "Well thats 20 yen wasted. I guess Hachi will have to be without a ball for a while." He chuckled a little and the unfurled the scroll once again.

13/23

He reached back inside his pouch and found yet another balloon and filled it with air. The next part required control, power, and rotation all together so it would be best to start of slow and work his way up to full power. He started with the rotations. One at a time until he had them all and then he could add power. But that was in the future and not now.

14/23

User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:23 am
User Image

Aki sighed as the balloon exploded and made the seals for Kage Bushin. He then sat down and rested as the clone ran and got him more balloons. He pulled out his wood block and knife and began carving a flurry of wood chips landing all around him.

15/23

He started to think about the jutsu and his hands slowed until they came to a dead halt. The jutsu was insanely difficult requiring control, power, and large amounts of chakra. But the main thing was keeping all of that contained until impact. His left hand reached out and he started to unconsciously to the jutsu. Wood chips in his hand were picked up and started rotating in his palm as he created the raging ball of chakra in his hand.

16/23

It started to expand and lose its potency and he subconsciously crushed it back into the size needed the ball becoming visible. His clone appeared back and waited for him to come to as he repeatedly crushed the ball back into the correct size each time maintaining it just a little longer until he could hold it for about 10 seconds.

17/23

The clone coughed and Aki came to grabbing a balloon and motioning for the clone to start inflating the others. He inflated one himself and placed it in his hand. He created the ball of spinning chakra in his hand and began counting. 1....2.....3.....4.....5.....6.....7.....8.....9.....10... The balloon popped with the expanding chakra. "only 10 before I lose it... I have to do better than that.

18/23

He began again with one of the balloons the clone had filled up. He grimaced when he only made it to 12 seconds before heaving to compound it again. He knew he could compound it every 10 seconds but that would mean he would be distracted that often as well and in a fight distractions were a fast track to death.

19/23

The balloon sat on his hand motionless for 14 seconds before ripping apart and becoming red confetti. He sighed and held out his hand as the clone put yet another balloon in his hand. What am I doing wrong? He shook his head and began again popping the balloon yet again.

20/23

He sighed and then lifted his headband off his left eye opening the eye and revealing a three tomoe sharingan. He began again watching the flow of chakra in his hand in the moments leading up to him losing control. And he noticed the streams of chakra themselves would expand and then lose their coherency and run into one another.

21/23

He pulled the headband back over his eye and began anew this time putting more effort into keeping the many flows of chakra separate but powerful. He counted once again and noted with satisfaction he had lasted 2 minutes with the ball in his hand. He decided 2 minutes would be long enough and the next task would be to test and see if he had the correct amount of power in the blow.

22/23

His clone vanished in a poof of smoke as he looked around the field and saw what he was looking for. A large boulder that he could smash with the new jutsu. Closing his eye's he created the jutsu in his hand and looked down. A ball of rapidly spinning blue chakra was visible in his hand. He ran towards the boulder and at the last moment threw his left hand containing the rasengan into it. Watching in amazement as the boulder was shattered and flung forwards in millions of pieces of shrapnel.

23/23 Rasengan Learned

User Image
User Image

tc_pistols

1,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0

tc_pistols

1,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:25 am
User Image

Aki's clone came back from it's mission and handed two scrolls to the real Aki while gathering the one he had for Rasengan. The clone walked off to return it to the library while Aki unfurled the scroll and looked at the jutsu it contained.

1/2

Nagare Isou no Jutsu (Current Transfer Skill) was the first on the list he would learn. Gathering chakra into his left palm he gathered electrons around it negatively charging his hand so that the next neutral object he touched would be shocked.

2/2 Nagare Isou no Jutsu (Current Transfer Skill)

He noticed a slight stinging when he did the basic jutsu and looked through the scroll yet once again. Finally in the Academy Student section Teikou no Kuntou (Electricity Resistance Training). It usually required 5 months but he would decrease that time considerably. Creating 10 shadow clones they all shocked themselves with Nagare Isou no Jutsu until they felt no pain.

1/1 Teikou no Kuntou (Electricity Resistance Training)

The next was a genin ranked jutsu. Raiton: Seiteki Chikara no Jutsu (Lightning Release: Static Force). Used to make metal objects repel or be attracted to his hands.

1/3

He started by memorizing the jutsu's hand seals. It was a quite simple jutsu and took one look to remember the seals.

2/3

He threw up a kunai and formed the three hand seals as the kunai fell back down it was repelled from his hands and landed 4 feet away from him.

3/3 Raiton: Seiteki Chikara no Jutsu (Lightning Release: Static Force)

User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:44 am
User Image

Raiton: Yaiba no Jutsu (Lightning Release: Blade Technique) was Aki's next jutsu. He memorized the jutsu and its seals before begining.

1/4

He performed the jutsu and a 5 inch blade appeared in between is thumb and forefinger. Not as long as the scroll describes and its edge appears dull. Need to hone the chakra and get the blade sharper and longer.

2/4

Aki added chakra to the blade and honed it into a fine blade. It was quite sharp and he was sure lethal. He chuckled a little and looked for something to test it out on.

3/4

Seeing no one around he just lightly grazed the blade over his palm drawing a line of blood but nothing serious, just a scratch in fact. He released the jutsu and wiped the blood off his palm before reading the next jutsu.

4/4 Raiton: Yaiba no Jutsu (Lightning Release: Blade Technique)

User Image
User Image

tc_pistols

1,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0

tc_pistols

1,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:58 am
User Image

Aki sighed and created the seals for Kage Bushin leaving a clone in his place as he left the training grounds it would talk to Nanashi-Sama for him while he continued to train.

[[And stopped flooding the forum]]

User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:13 am
User Image

Aki entered the training ground whistling a little tune. His pet salamander Hachi jumped out of his sleeve as he did so and began to scamper around the field chasing a cricket trying to get itself some lunch. He sat down on a nearby boulder and withdrew his woodblock and kunai. His hands started working and wood chips flew as he began to carve out the rough shape of a bird. He patiently waited for his first student to show up as his pet ran around causing a little mayhem, amongst the insects in the area.

User Image
User Image

tc_pistols

1,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Yuki Miojin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:19 am
Axel entered the rather large room as he looked around. He couldn't believe that such a room even existed with so many different ecosystems. Seeing his teacher sitting against a boulder he ran over to him and bowed apolegitically. "I'm sorry I'm late sensei, but it turned out that the map the secretary gave me..." he started, his face turning beat red. "Well, I was reading it upside down and ended up somewhere in the outskirts of town," he finished, scratching the back of his head in embarassment. "Sorry I'm late, but I am ready.'  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:30 am
User Image

Aki shrugged at Axel's lateness having been known to show up hours late himself, having been distracted by something like a good daydream. "Its fine Axel, now as for your test. We'll the best I can think of is...." his hand holding the kunai he was carving with snapped towards Axel releasing the kunai and sending it racing towards him. "dodge that!" he stood up and dropped the woodblock he was working on while grabbing the headband from his pouch. He dodges that and he proves his reflexes are good enough to become genin and he already has proved he has adequate chakra control for the rank. After that we'll... he just needs some work and he'll be ready for the chuunin exams in no time.

User Image
User Image

tc_pistols

1,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Yuki Miojin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:38 am
Axel was listening intently to his sensei's words, watching him closely the entire time. His instincts took over at that moment, memories flashing back to when he was at the academy practicing his jutsus. Axel found himself already rapidly forming seals as his chakra gathered, molding itself as the seals were produced. The kunai struck his chest as an explosion of smoke gathered around him. Axel had used the substition jutsu he had learned from Aki in order to substitute himself with a nearby log that he had seen walking over to Aki. The kunai impaled itself into the log as the sheer force of Aki's throw sent it flying backwards until it hit the ground hard, shattering the log. Axel stood several yards away as he gave out a long exasperated sigh. "That was way too close for comfort...I barely got away with that!" he stated. He couldn't even believe that he was fast enough to even get the seals done in time.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff