Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
天—Ancient Kaguya Manor—閻(READ 1ST POST B4U ENTER) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:38 pm
User ImageUser Image
XXXXXXXXw e a p o n m a s t e r X|X j o u n i n X|X b l o o dXXs h i n o b i X|X g r a s sXXv i l l a g e

XXXXXX And when I looked, through the eyes you gave me, I saw the world that would be mine.

User Image
"..." At first note, he couldn't help but sit there and stare at the other man with a questioning look. However, with not even a flinch, he stood from his position and walked over. ''Haha, sure! Sounds fun. But seriously, what the ******** was that? I think that was one of the most shocking moments in my life... I thought we were going to continue our beat-around-the-bush method of telling each other we wanted to get into the others pants. I'm... up for it if you are, though. And... well, I suppose you are, judging by... well... everything you just said to me? Ha, is this supposed to be some kind of amending ritual... washing away my full-blown hatred to the Kaguya family by playing on my stronger desire as a man? Hah, it's probably somewhere along those lines, but I can't find it within me to say no. I... know there might not be anything past this, but... I'm willing to hope, even if just for the while. Past all of the big words and the mindless chatter... I like you, Koukotsu... and I'd be cross if you didn't feel the same way." He put on a slight smile -- with even a hint of excitement -- for what may have been something mindless, but to him, it was a fair balance. Koukotsu was beginning to be seen to him as many things -- and he knew for sure, this was not someone he would discard, and toss aside, like all the rest.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:48 pm
User ImageUser ImageXXXXXXKoukotsuXKaguyaXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

XXKumogakureXXXXXXG E N I NXXXXXXT H I R DXXH E I RXX

XX▇▇ ▇ ▇XXwhere will my P R E Y wander this time?

XX▇▇ ▇ ▇XXA good H U N T E R never loses his P R E Y

↯↙↙XXthere are some things you cannot C O N T R O L
XXI am one of those T H I N G SXXXX
the B O N E S of my fathers will stab into your S O U LXX✹✹✹XXXXXXXX

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲

"I've never been very good at subtlety unless it was entirely necessary." Koukotsu went into the room with Kleine and shut the door behind him. "I felt like ******** in his bed was a good way to get Ryugan back, but I suppose that's all in one's point of view." As Koukotsu climbed onto the bed--having stripped in what seemed to be no time at all. "If I didn't like you, Kleine, I wouldn't have let you in the door." His voice was...sweet. Kind, but not in an overbearing way. It was a strange type of personality that made people want to be around him. It was his softer personality, not the seriousness that he sometimes carried, though his main...persona was relaxed. As Koukotsu patted the bed for Kleine to join him, it would spark a series of events that extraordinarily, unconditionally, and irrevocably kinky.

(Go ahead and do the timeskip when your post is done. XD Night.)  

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:17 am
User ImageUser Image
XXXXXXXXw e a p o n m a s t e r X|X j o u n i n X|X b l o o dXXs h i n o b i X|X g r a s sXXv i l l a g e

XXXXXX And when I looked, through the eyes you gave me, I saw the world that would be mine.

User Image
For some reason, he couldn't help but laugh at all around him. He found this... so odd. ''My mother told me that I should never expect anything in life -- that it would take its course. I'm beginning to see that now. This may be foolish on our part, but I can't find it within me to refuse. Alright, let's... give it a shot? Haha, I'll just shut up now." Taking off the kitsune mask tilted to the side of his head, and soon after the rest of his equipment, he was soon left with only a white tanktop and a pair of black jeans. Sliding the shirt off, and lifting it from his neck, he slowly began to reveal his rather built chest. And finally, when he stepped to Koukotsu, and they had no distance between them, soon after it all began. (timeskip)

Thanks to the events that had taken place the night before, Kleine was oddly in a very happy mood. Stretching his body as he let go of a yawn, he scooted his body over to give Koukotsu a tight embrace. ''Hey... good morning." It wasn't much, but any hint of kind words coming from this man were something not to be taken lightly. However -- he knew that they didn't need reward. He felt, as the way he was right now, sheltered. Safe -- even if it was far from the truth. It was a weak-hearted assurance, but it was something he wanted far more than any of the sex. ''...I'm not sure what's going to happen now... if it'll be strange between us... but I'm happy -- even if for the moment -- and I don't want that to change." Perhaps Kleine was alien to Koukotsu -- different than anyone or anything else -- any maybe even unimportant in comparison, but he didn't want such a reality right now. He learned within his life that happiness was fleeting -- always running away -- so he savored this.
''Eh, all sappy rambling aside, want that private exam now? I suppose it's the least I could do for you. You've... well, let's just say it's hard to find happiness within me anymore. Maybe, at least for a while, it'll be just a bit easier.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:08 am

The next morning, Koukotsu felt Kleine's tight embrace, and grinned. "Good morning to you too." He listened to what Kleine was saying, and could only chuckle. "Your insecurity...there's no need to hold it here. I believe that you and I will be good friends, Kleine. There's no doubt in my mind." He leaned over to Kleine and whispered into his ear, "I think Ryugan would've s**t himself had he seen what we've just done to his bed, by the way." He leaned his head back to its normal position while chuckling. They had somehow managed to snap part of Ryugan's bed off. The Kaguya jewel that had once been on the headboard was now lying on the ground.

Then Kleine brought up the private exam. Until he brought it back up, Koukotsu hadn't been very worried about the exam. "Hmm...I guess I've gotten enough training. Yeah...I'm ready whenever you are."

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:07 pm
User ImageUser Image

User Image
''Heheh, I'm so telling my dad about this. He'd either hit me really hard for doing the deed, or crush my bones from the giant hug I'd get. Either way, pain. Lots of pain." However, at noticing that Koukotsu had said they would be great "friends" -- nothing more -- he couldn't help but to act the way it had been at night, just one last time. As the man had leaned over to whisper to him, it was made easy. He held the man's face, just this once, and kissed him for the last time. He knew it was random -- but he needed that last taste of satisfaction, if they weren't going to have feelings past bland companionship. ''Okay. I think I can give you that exam happily now. Let's... well, let me get some clothes on." Standing from the bed, and picking up the clothes he had worn before, he began to strap on his light equipment, placing the mask around his head. As it was now, and as it had been for a while, he often wore ANBU equipment, despite not being a part of it. It was his way of trying to signify that he was a powerful member of the grass village -- even if they hardly appreciated his strength. ''I'm ready. Put on some clothes -- unless you want to fight naked -- and let's begin." (I don't want to bring anyone else into this, that way it will be quicker. : ( )
(Also, let's fight outside. I'm scared of fighting in this house. xD Bones would be able to spring up from ANYWHERE.)

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:37 pm

After slipping his clothes on, Koukotsu nodded to everything Kleine had requested. "A wise choice...this entire house is forged out of bone, so I would've been able to do some pretty nasty damage had we fought inside." As Koukotsu stepped outside, Kleine might have noticed him putting an eye patch into his pocket. "I suppose...now's not the time to hold anything back." When he turned to face Kleine, the uncovered eye looking at him would be a Thee Tomoe Sharingan. "This eye is what kept me alive against my kidnapper...it's precious to me in a way implants normally aren't to people. After you spend what feels like an eternity--well--dead...anything you had when you were alive just becomes a part of you in a way I can't describe. Rambling aside...I'm ready when you are, Kleine." He got into his Shuurai Tekken Do stance after unsheathing his katana. Lightning danced along the blade, proving that Koukotsu's main power was indeed the lightning element. Unlike most Kaguya, who needed to have skin contact with the ground in order to use Kaguya techniques, Koukotsu's gauntlets and boots were forged mainly of his own bone, meaning that they could be used as a medium for his techniques without him having to take them off. For now, he would remain perfectly still as a thick layer of the Kaguya brothers' famous bone armor covered him entirely, leaving only his head exposed for now. If need be, the armor could encompass his head as well.

(Bone Armor, Shuurai Tekken Do Stage 2.)

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:45 pm
User ImageUser Image

User Image
''Well... forgive me if I'm a bit... rusty. For all my talk, I haven't been in a real battle since... well, my Jounin exams, I s'pose." Noticing Koukotsu had a dojutsu activated, he decided to do something similar. His eyes -- blue and barren -- began to show a tint of swirling white mist. They looked almost like a byakugan -- but with essence. Inside of them, it looked as if it were a blizzard. Cold, miserable and desolate, though in that way, they weren't very different from the eyes before. ''Let's see if you're worthy." Simply gazing upon the ground beneath Koukotsu, immediately would the man feel a chill from below. A freezing grasp would soon overcome his legs if he did not move, followed by senbon rising from the ice. ''It hardly matters whether or not I cut you -- or if I impale you. This battle isn't about killing -- this battle is about domination. If I manage to force you into a position where you cannot defeat me, then you will fail." Drawing Starfang, as well as his Blackened Sky Blade, he prepared to demolish the bone armor if it came to it.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:16 pm

"Sounds good." Koukotsu said with a chuckle as the Lightning Sage technique activated. He'd stood still for the time required, and as the chakra flowed through his body, it was stronger than the normal technique. Because of the fact that he was a Raiken, his body was being boosted by S-ranked lightning instead of the typical A-rank. With the bone armor slowing him down about a rank, his combination of S-ranked Lightning Sage, Taijutsu Class, and Raiken were still boosting him about two ranks in speed. He was around an A-ranked ninja in terms of speed. Strength...about there as well. Lightning Sage and Taijutsu class. No inhibitor like the bone armor. As he stood there, he slammed his foot to the ground. Using chakra, the Bracken dance bone spikes erupted from the ground underneath Kleine, threatening to impale him with their pointed ends. Hopefully, this would be a fun battle. He really didn't want to be bored this time around. As he stood there, a tendril of bone began to branch from his armor. Slowly--but surely--it formed a ten foot long bone snake. It looked just like a normal snake, save for the fact that it was white, about six inches thick, and about ten feet long. It took a defensive position around his body, prepared to strike at Kleine if he tried to get near Koukotsu.

(Lightning Sage, Bracken Dance, Bone Animation)
0 Jounin jutsu left, 3 Chuunin jutsu left.

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:36 pm
User ImageUser Image

User Image
Leaping to the air above him, the wind carrying his feet at rapid speed to the sky above, he rapidly grabbed an exploding kunai from his pouch, lighting the tag before precisely chucking it directly next to Koukotsu's feet. Using the air around him almost as a jet, he moved almost as a blur in the air as he landed just outside of the explosions premises. ''With that heavy armor on, will you really be able to escape from the blast? Or from me? I'm faster than you, Koukotsu... you should know this. And it should be understood. Even though I may be going easy -- don't let that distract you from the fact that I have experience." Channeling wind to Starfang, he readied an assault that could end the battle. Directly across from the kunai, with Koukotsu in the center, he thought to bring about the end with a flare. ''You know, I can read your mind, and I don't think this plan is as great as you put it out to be. Mean? Yes. But not all that effective. Strike through his bone armor. Gain a piercing blow... and above all of that, destroy that snake, if even possible. You have your own, don't you? Too bad they're real. ...Why does organic flesh need to be so frail?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:12 pm

As soon as Kleine's feet left the ground, Koukotsu stomped again. The bone spikes that had once been in the ground now erupted into the air like bone rockets after Kleine...the Dance of Shooting Fern. With chakra propelling them, they would not only intercept his kunai, but they would also be coming at him from all sides as he came to the ground. Hopefully, he had some sort of powerful defensive technique; all those bones weren't just going to stop themselves. While his attention was--hopefully--diverted, Koukotsu would lunge at him with the snake circling around his torso, coiled and ready to strike. He pointed his blade straight at Kleine as he ran, somewhat like a rapier. Upon his will, the blade got longer, shooting at Kleine at speeds faster than Koukotsu was running. Now, they were within ten feet of each other; Koukotsu's blade was almost at it's max length of ten feet, and would impale Kleine easily if it were to make contact. Especially since there was Lightning chakra lining the entire blade. Kleine had attacks coming at him from all sides. it would be rather difficult for him to notice that the snake had buried its head in Koukotsu's equipment pouch. The severity of the Genin's attacks would hopefully be impressive to some degree.

(Dance of Shooting Fern)
3 Chuunin Jutsu left.

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:38 pm
User ImageUser Image

User Image
Doing what he knew to be best, he immediately activated the chainsaw vacuum function on his blade. However, he didn't mean to bring anything in. And the wind wouldn't be strong enough to pull the bones in either way. When the time was right, he forced all of the air around him to manipulate itself into a ball, before freezing it in place. He now had an ice wall -- all around him -- that slowly began to creep up the bone spikes, freezing them as it went along. When the time came where he felt secure, he broke the barrier around him off into about eight different pieces, crashing to the floor without delay. All of the spikes were now on the ground, frozen and lifeless. With whatever wind pressure remaining around him, he propelled himself far away from Koukotsu, before deciding to bring in a little something that he wouldn't like. Arising from the floor drew blood, Kleine holding his hand out to control it, as he slowly sent it on a twisted path to his enemy. If only to invoke fear, they began to rise, and rise, and rise. And when they met a height he desired, the blood crawled on to itself -- towering higher and higher -- before forming a pillar of endless blood. It was infront of Koukotsu -- but it did not move. It simply stood there, almost as if it had a plan.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:04 pm
((Don't mind me))

Endency was walking on the opposite side of the building of where the two were fighting. He had been contemplating his existence, and if he really wanted to continue being a ninja. Yeah it was fun at first, but then everything got all serious. Slowly he raised to hands to the chains that bound the coffin to his back and he removed them. The coffin hit the ground with a loud thud as he was free from the extensive weight of the coffin. "I just don't know any more." This coffin was nothing but a constant reminded of his folly. All those failed experiments for nothing, nothing but this empty shell of a body that was floating inside the pool of the aida the coffin contained. Endency continued his walk out of tune with the world around him.  

Endency

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:28 pm
(Using 9 Genin-ranked points to make one Jounin for this.)

Koukotsu had to think about this for a second. One second was all he needed. After focusing his chakra, he aimed his left fist straight at the blood pillar. From his wrist formed an odd, cannon-like shape. Raw electrical power could be seen coursing through his bones as the cannon fired a fist-sized cannonball of bone at the heart of the blood pillar. The sphere itself was surging with the equivalent of Jounin-ranked lightning chakra. Because of Koukotsu's Raiken clansmenship, that Jounin rank was increased to S-rank power. If that lightning-charged sphere hit...even Kleine's manipulation of the blood could quite possibly be disrupted. One thing Kleine had forgotten...Koukotsu's foot was still on the spot where he'd stomped his foot to make the last Bracken Dance...

As he sunk into the ground, he watched as his sphere either impacted the pillar or was stopped by Kleine somehow. As he was manipulating those hundreds of blood fists, it wouldn't be surprising if he didn't have the mental capacity left to stop the sphere, especially since it was traveling at faster-than-projectile speed. Now, Koukotsu was moving underground to the spot where the blood pillars had last come out. He was underneath Kleine. He extended his palm, and from it emerged a large bird of bone using his last Chuunin-ranked chakra supply. This was the first step in his attack on Kleine.

The second was above him. Perhaps he hadn't remembered that the snake was holding a cluster of explosive tags. Well, to be frank, the explosion had blown the air that Kleine was using to suspend Koukotsu's bones all over the place. This meant that the bone spikes were now falling directly at him from above. From below, Koukotsu was coming up quickly on his bone falcon, ready to perform evasive actions against the spikes if Kleine managed to dodge. Regardless, Koukotsu was lunging up at him with a ten foot long, electrically charged katana that was in the process of swinging. Things looked difficult for Kleine.
(Ivory Cannon, Bone Animation, A-ranked electrical charging.)
0 Chuunin jutsu left, 0 Jounin jutsu left.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:09 pm
User ImageUser Image

User Image
Out of nearly every orifice, every piece of himself he could find, a long, bloody arm extended from him -- mostly the back -- grabbing each and every piece of bone coming to him -- and throwing it far into the sky. There, a current of wind would pick itself up and hold them where they stood. The spikes would be stuck in place -- unable to defend their master from the next assault. From the pillar, the same arms sprouting from Kleine began to surface, hundreds, perhaps even more, all racing to Koukotsu's bone defense. If they were to take hold of his armor, they would not hesitate to rip it apart. Stronger than steel could ever reach, they surrounded him, almost taunting him as they paced slowly, their racing stopping as they almost sat to observe him. The pillar itself continued to stand tall -- standing as a harbinger for what would be the battle-ending attack. Kleine himself slowly walked, on the air, to see how it would end.

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:37 pm
(Using 9 Genin-ranked points to make one Jounin for this.)

Koukotsu had to think about this for a second. One second was all he needed. After focusing his chakra, he aimed his left fist straight at the blood pillar. From his wrist formed an odd, cannon-like shape. Raw electrical power could be seen coursing through his bones as the cannon fired a fist-sized cannonball of bone at the heart of the blood pillar. The sphere itself was surging with the equivalent of Jounin-ranked lightning chakra. Because of Koukotsu's Raiken clansmenship, that Jounin rank was increased to S-rank power. If that lightning-charged sphere hit...even Kleine's manipulation of the blood could quite possibly be disrupted. One thing Kleine had forgotten...Koukotsu's foot was still on the spot where he'd stomped his foot to make the last Bracken Dance...

As he sunk into the ground, he watched as his sphere either impacted the pillar or was stopped by Kleine somehow. As he was manipulating those hundreds of blood fists, it wouldn't be surprising if he didn't have the mental capacity left to stop the sphere, especially since it was traveling at faster-than-projectile speed. Now, Koukotsu was moving underground to the spot where the blood pillars had last come out. He was underneath Kleine. He extended his palm, and from it emerged a large bird of bone using his last Chuunin-ranked chakra supply. This was the first step in his attack on Kleine.

The second was above him. Perhaps he hadn't remembered that the snake was holding a cluster of explosive tags. Well, to be frank, the explosion had blown the air that Kleine was using to suspend Koukotsu's bones all over the place. This meant that the bone spikes were now falling directly at him from above. From below, Koukotsu was coming up quickly on his bone falcon, ready to perform evasive actions against the spikes if Kleine managed to dodge. Regardless, Koukotsu was lunging up at him with a ten foot long, electrically charged katana that was in the process of swinging. Things looked difficult for Kleine.
(Ivory Cannon, Bone Animation, A-ranked electrical charging.)
0 Chuunin jutsu left, 0 Jounin jutsu left.

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff