Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Side RP Section <Start an RP of your own or join someone else's!>
Dark vs. Light Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadow_Blazer_rulz

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:17 pm

Blushing even more, I couldn't help but think to myself, What a cute laugh. but I said "I'm Blaze, and yes, I am here to see if you need help."
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:31 am

I nod. "Cool. We could really use the help. Its nice to meet you."

gandygirl116

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:55 pm

I smile. "Nice to meet you Blaze." I patted a spot next to me on the cloud, before looking over at Yoko. "How are we supposed to find the creator...? Yoko... are there any stories about where exactly he is?" I asked, looking up at the sky and ignoring the shouts below.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 3:46 pm

I sat down next to the girl, not knowing anything about what the creator was so I sat back and listened, hoping to find out more.

Shadow_Blazer_rulz

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

gandygirl116

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 5:48 pm

I nod and try to remember the story of the creator. "A long time ago a man created this world. He created two sides;light and dark. He chose to live on the dark side in the deep woods. This way he could stay hidden from other creatures. The lights grew angry with him for not showing his face and fixing the problems that were occurring in his world. So he still stays hidden in the woods with centaurs looking after him." I look up to see if they are still listening.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:13 pm

"Centaurs... in the woods...?" I said to myself, memories slowly surfacing of the times I wondered alone in the Dark. "Ah... There's a centaur settlement in the woods north of the Divide..... I bet we could discover something there... And Knight would be out of the Light for a while..." I grin, Skyra circling above us lazily before hovering between Blaze and I.

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Shadow_Blazer_rulz

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:57 pm

"Sounds good to me." I said, a little anxious to meet the creator.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:11 pm

I grin, using magic to get us moving. It would probably be easier of Yoko took over though. "I hope they aren't as territorial as last time... Their noses are good enough to scent us from a ways off... which means that they'd probably be waiting for us if they acted the same when I lost saw them... Bloody Horse men shot me..." The last part I mumbled, watching Skyra glide around us.

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Shadow_Blazer_rulz

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:22 pm

"Good." I said, a small smile on my face, I wonder how their noses will feel after I burn them. "I can be a distraction, my inheritance gives me a harder than diamond outer hide. So they can't hurt me."
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:32 pm

"You sure Blaze...? We only need a distraction to get around them... Once we do I can hide our scent... And that would be including yours.... There'd be no point in lowering ourselves to any others' level by killing them for doing their job..." I said with a sigh. I would so be taking a long nap after this....

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Shadow_Blazer_rulz

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:39 pm

"Kill them!?" I asked, a bit alarmed, "No, just distract them a bit, no attacking from me."
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:49 pm

"Oh... That's good then.." I said, twiddling my thumbs as the cloud moved forward with momentum. Unless the wind started, I wouldn't have to steer it...

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Shadow_Blazer_rulz

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:58 pm

WHAT WAS I THINKING I thought, mentally slapping myself, We want to show the centaurs we don't mean any harm. I was also blushing like mad, what was it about that girl that made me feel so, fluttery hearted. In an instant I opened my wings and jumped, gliding close to the side of the cloud the girl was on.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:22 pm

I nod and smile. "Sounds good but let me." I take over starting and steering the cloud from her.

gandygirl116

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 5:00 pm

I grin, jumping lightly onto Skyra's back, right in the perfect spot for riding, and she zoomed around the cloud, barrel- rolling around Blaze. Of course I was laughing. Skyra was a wonderful flier, making me wish I had wings of my own... Oh well... I could live with just hitching a ride with Skyra. And the Dragon seemed to have fun as well.
Side RP Section <Start an RP of your own or join someone else's!>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games