Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
{Dead} [X]-School of Magic-[X] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angelic Vampire Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:30 pm

Kali walked over Veral'De and lay down in the grass next to him
Its alright, the water can't harm you anymore. The tigress told him using Mindspeech.

Faliecia dived under water and grabbed Lucien and dragged him to the floor she then kicked to the surface and floated on top of the water her eyes closed enjoying the feel of the water on her wings. she was waiting for Lucien to attack her but she was distracted by the feel of the sunlight on her skin.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:35 pm

Lucien wore a look of mixed enjoyment and surprise as he was pulled under by none other than Faliecia. Grinning at her, he grabbed a fold of her clothing and dove down, pulling her with him as he went. He resurfaced and shook his head around, laughing and flinging water everywhere.

Zephiur

Friendly Guildsman

7,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

Angelic Vampire Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:38 pm

Faliecia resurfaced and stuck her tounge out at him
then she splashed him with water
"Tag your it." she called then dove backwards into the water to hide. she had to remind herself that laughing underwater would not be a good idea.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:43 pm

"Oh, so that's how you're gonna play it, eh?" Lucien said as he was splashed full in the face. He dove under and spun around, gaining momentum as he did so. Soon he was right next to Faliecia. He casted a spell on himself and her that would allow them to breathe and talk underwater. "For this!" he explained as he tagged her on the stomach, but didn't stop there. He started tickling her as well. "That's for dumping me in the pool!" he laughed.

Zephiur

Friendly Guildsman

7,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

2 point O

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:48 pm

Veral'De looked at the tiger that sat down next to him and nooded his head at it. It reminded him of a lion that frequently visited his families mansion. It was one of the many royal animals that had the lifespan as large as the stars themselves. He doubted this was one of the creatures before he heard a voice in his head. Which shouldn't be possible. He turned to the animal and realized his rudeness by standing and bowing.
You must be one of the royal animals, otherwise you shouldn't be able to speak into my mind so clearly. Veral'De stood straight up and smiled, My name is Veral'De Viz Vlasti it is a pleasure to meet you. He kept standing knowing it was only polite to sit when he was told he could. If she was a royal animal she would know the protocol of why he was standing and if she wasn't then Veral'De would just feel foolish.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:55 pm

You may call me Kali, and you may sit, i haven't been known as a royal animal in a long time and i'd perfer to keep it that way, now why are you here? i didn't htink i'd see one of your blood line here. she put her head on her paws and examined Veral'De.

Faliecia giggled and squirmed when Lucien began tickling her. she was slightly surprised that they could talk and breathe then she realized Lucien had probably cast a spell.
"Unfair!" she giggled. she she swam out of his range then she spun behind him and wrapped her arms around his neck "Tag, i win." she laughed then swam backwards deeper into the pool grinning wickedly.

Angelic Vampire Wolf

DoctorXRose

5,700 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:56 pm

Hana yellped in suprise as a familiar appeared and carried her and Shane off. She knew they most likely wouldn't hurt her however, they had the presence of one of the teachers.
Soon she was dumped uncerimoniously on the ground at their appearant destination. Accepting his offer of help, Hana stood beside Shane, grinning when the new addition to the recreational aspect of the school.
'Of course!' she cried in reply. Pausing only to pull off her dress, leaving her in her undergarment, she took a running leap at the pool and gracefully dove into the water.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:02 pm

Shane laughed as he too stripped down to his underwear. "Here I come!" he yelled as he ran and jumped, spinning, into the water. He felt the cool rush of water and surfaced, laughing. He looked around and saw Hana a short distance off. He paddled towards her. "Lucien did well, eh?" he said once he was floating next to her. He shook his head like a dog, spraying water all over.

Zephiur

Friendly Guildsman

7,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

2 point O

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:08 pm

Veral'De nodded his head in understanding and sat down. Why let someone know you're someone special when instead you just want to blend in? He'd rather not people know he was of royal blood, it might make them treat him differently. Veral'De looked at the royal animal who was known as Kali and smiled. I'm here because my family doesn't like my attitude towards life. They wanted to raise me to be the perfect aristocrat and instead I turned out to be a little bit more...common. Veral'De chuckled thinking about the heatache he caused his mother to have at his behavior. They tried knight school and now they're trying something else since my own personal tutors can't really stand the sight of me. It also didn't hurt that he was now away from that life for a little bit and could be more carefree here.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:10 pm

"Haha! Alright, you win." Lucien consented to Faliecia, grinning the whole time. "Besides, these clothes are just weighing me down." With a push of his hands, Lucien blasted himself out of the water and landed perfectly on one of the sides. With a flip of his hand, his clothing dissolved in a vapor and rearranged onto him as a pair of swimming trunks. Lucien then leaped off back into the pool with a great splash.

Zephiur

Friendly Guildsman

7,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

Angelic Vampire Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:15 pm

Faliecia swam to the top of the pool and she smiled at the students in the pool. Her red dress was beggining to pull her down so she shrugged it off and summoned a being to take it and dry it off. looking down at her underwear she sighed and summoned her red bikini and dove to the bottom of the pool to change.
then she sent another being off with her under garments and pulled Lucien underwater agian, then she pulled herself out of the pool and sat on the edge and let her legs stay in the water
"I love pools." she said to no one in particular.
"ANd if anyone saw me while i was changing i'll set some unpleasent things loose in your room." she added as an after thought.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:17 pm

'He did indeed!' Hana laughed as Shane shook, reminding her of the wolf-form he had had only a few moments before. Hana loved to swim - on her homeworld she had been able to go swimming nearly every day, but this was the first time she'd gotten the chance since arriving on this planet.
Looking around, she noticed several new students that she'd never seen before. hopefully she'd get a chance to meet them soon.
Returning her attention back to Shane, she dove under and swam away when he had almost reached her, surfacing a short ways behind him, giggling.

DoctorXRose

5,700 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Angelic Vampire Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:18 pm

((lol okay its offical pools make people go crazy!!))
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:22 pm

People were stripping, something Ari was definitely unaccustomed to seeing. Sighing she laid back in the grass and placed her book on her face and decided it was time for a nap.

Knikels

DoctorXRose

5,700 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:31 pm

Angelic Vampire Wolf
((lol okay its offical pools make people go crazy!!))

((OOC: Uh-oh... EVERYBODY RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!! D:
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games