Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Naito cafe! ~Stealingly full!!!~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Daaxis

3,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:06 pm
"Oh, nice," he said he watched her tune the guitar. "So what do you perfer to play in? Standard or drop-D tuning?" he asked, it was always hard to make tunning a topic, but he gave it a shot.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:25 pm
Naiyoki smiled.
"I usually use Standard tuning. And youse a Capo for most of the songs I play. My friend dropped it down to D tuning so I have to put it back to Standard. Had to play a song on drop D."
She said now strumming her guitar if it sounded right.  

Cecile Silverstone

Daaxis

3,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:36 pm
"A capo? Nice, I usualy don't use a Capo, it kinda cramps my style. I like to write some of my own stuff, I do vocals too, but I'm nothing special when it comes to writing lyrics," he told her. He sat on the couch next to her, and watched her tune.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:48 pm
"Well we all have our ways of playing an instrument. I do vocals as well when needed."
She gave him a small smile as she started playing a soothing melody  

Cecile Silverstone

Daaxis

3,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:51 pm
((I have to ask, are you an actual musician?))

Yasou looked to the wall, and closed his eyes. He enjoyed it, nothing better then listening to live music. He opened his eyes and looked to her,"Yeah, I guess you right," he said replying to her answer.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:54 pm
((Yeah I really do play guitar and sing a little))

Naiyoki kept playing but smiled at him.
"This song was the very first song I learned. It's very peaceful to listen to when I like to relax."  

Cecile Silverstone

Daaxis

3,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:59 pm
((Haha, thats so cool. I'm a musician as well, I plan on making music my career.))

"Yeah, much better then the song I first learned. . .Smoke On The Water, by Deep Purple. . ," he said with a smile.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:04 pm
((Hehe, awsome X3))

Naiyoki stopped playing the song and looked at him.
"Well we have diffrent songs to play. Mine I like to play some rock, and melody.By the way, that song was called Lillum"  

Cecile Silverstone

Daaxis

3,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:17 pm
((Lilium is awesomeness))

"Nicely done," he said with a smile,"go ahead and play anything you want," He told her.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:21 pm
Kess opened an eye about an hour later and saw him smiling in his sleep. She sat up and lightly traced her hand up and down his forearm. She smiled at herself, telling herself that it should be worng, but she just thought and thought while she looked over him.

heartless_luver123

Apple_Gel3

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:44 pm
Reina woke up from the sun shining in her face. Still sleepy, she went and cleaned up (shower blah blah) and came out in a pair of capris and blue tank-top. She went into the living room to see Ed on the couch. She went over to him and played with his hair a bit. Cute. . she thought and giggled softly.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:08 pm
Xial laughed slightly in his sleep as kess traced his forearm but then he sighed and stopped laughing while having a small nightmare.  

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

heartless_luver123

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:41 pm
Kess laguhed lightly, at how he laughed in his sleep but as soon as he stopped she looked at his face and it was the complete oppisite as it had been a minute ago. She brush his hair to the side lightly with her hand and looked at his eyes. Waiting for them to open.She lightly messed with his hair.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 12:39 pm
Ankoku had gone back to sleep but decided to wake up again. He had been living in this same victorian old room forever. Lerista was like an older brother to him although the other guys didn't know that. It was about noon now and he thought, Well maybe it is time for the madness to rise as by law, it rises at noon. He got out from under the blankets and yawned, stretching. He thumped his feet as he got up from his bed. His hair was all tousled and he looked about four years younger than usual. He walked out of his room in his pajamas, a plain long-sleeved white shirt and blue jeans. He wasn't much for satin pajamas. Thumping down the long corridor, he made his long way to the kitchen, which just happened to be a long way from his bedroom. He absent mindedly arrived at Lerista's bedroom. Looking at the closed door, Ankoku shouted, "Hey, Lerista, it's about noontime, how long are you going to be holed up in there? I'm going down to the kitchen to get some brunch. You can join me if you like later. See you there, I guess, whenever you decide." His tone of voice always made him sound as if he were still innocent and young. But of course, it was a lie, a misclaim. He waited for a few minutes and then began to make his way yet again to the kitchen.  

XHeartless-ReaperXX

Distinct Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 2:27 pm
Xial's eyes flew open as sweat dripped from his face slightly "Damn..." He said before putting his hand over his forehead "You could've woken me kess.." He said before frowning fakely  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff