Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Please...Don't do this. ((Full)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:57 pm
Daisuke laughed slightly "I would rather be a vampire also..but this damn curse.." Daisuke looked out the window slightly "Aion...i..will kill you.." He said lowly hoping no one heard him ((Well juice umm ladydarkness92 is having a ball for the masters Like xiallen,and ummm..others i guess...and umm rose had to controly your char for a min so they could get to xiallens limo to get them dresses because the ball was in 3 weeks X_X))  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:59 pm
((Okay.))  

J u i c e h J u i c e

6,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

farmman

2,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:01 pm
David growned."dammit down whisper stuff if you dont want it herd IM part wolf, we have good hearing you know."david said in frustration  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:04 pm
Daisuke laughed slightly "It's not like it's a secret..a man named aion cursed me with this eye..it's nothing really i just want to tear his head off.."  

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

farmman

2,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:07 pm
"Hmm. does he have wings?"david asked."If he does I can eatem when you find him.he said licking his lips.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:12 pm
Daisuke looked at the ground "I dont know david..but if he does you can eat him...i forgot what he looks like.." He said sighed slightly  

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

farmman

2,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:32 pm
"how are you going to kill someone and how am I going to have my wings if you dont know who they are?" David asks putting his head to one side and frowning.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:48 pm
Daisuke almost wanted to just hit david in the mouth "I will find him!" he screamed almost jumping outside of the limo and searching for him "Dont think because i cant remember what he looks like i wont kill him....or you if you get in my way"  

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

ladydarkness92

3,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:41 pm
Iskara fell silent. “I don’t know if I can turn them. I have never turned anything other than human before… they could very well die and they act as if it were some joke. Like being a vampire is so great.” Iskara never really hated what she was but she didn’t favor the message the everyday vampire put out in the world today. “Forced to hide in the shadows never getting to really live… or die.” She murmured to herself. “Is that really the life you want?” she looked out the window as buildings and other cars passed. “Having to kill to survive… I will never forget the face of the first woman I killed, just to keep myself alive. Is that really what you call living?” her voice shook a little but never rose above a whisper and she didn’t look the boys in the eye.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:43 pm
Daisuke looked over at iskara and looked fermly at her "If it will help me kill aion...i wouldnt think twice about killing.." He sighed and looked out the window boredly  

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

ladydarkness92

3,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:09 pm
Iskara looked at him. “Murderer. All you think of is killing? Can you not see there is a better path? I would die again before I will kill another.” As she spoke she felt here words were true. Iskara would never hurt someone. She made excuses as to why she had to kill when she was younger. “I was just so hungry” was the most popular. She would wait until her instanced took over before she feed on live people. This was before the blood banks were around. Her father always thought she was useless. He always told her she would never make a good master because she never beat her slaves. She ruled over them with kindness and love not hatred and power. She just wished the world could see like she did. “You are just like my father.” she turned back to the window silent again.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:15 pm
Daisuke sighed "Listen master i dont mean to seem rude but..you dont know the pain of having an eye torn out and replaced do you? The pain of having a curse burned into your skin by the man you called father" He sighed "And i would only kill those who tried to keep me from killing aion.."  

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

ladydarkness92

3,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:36 pm
“And what after that? You can not simply return vampirism, it is a curse as any other curse is. I have done things and seen things you could only imagine, and only because I am a vampire. The pain of having to live with I did…” She paused to calm herself down. “I have gone of killing sprees of hundreds, of thousands, and more because of what I am. Today we hide because the world has rejected us. Today being a vampire is thought of as “cool” or “awesome” but its not. I can’t tell you how many times my house was burned down. How many times I hade to run fore my life, to save my children… hunters are everywhere and they wont stop until we are all dead, do you think fight among ourselves is going to help us, or them?”  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:38 pm
Daisuke sighed and looked out the window slightly "I've already killed people..a few more dont bother me" he said plainly then ignored the rest of her speech  

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

ladydarkness92

3,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:01 pm
“That is exactly whet Jack the Ripper told me before he became the monster he is known for today.”  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff