Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
||Slaves- Robotic. 1x1 RP|| Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oOCannibalisticOo

4,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:54 pm
sai held out her arm and cuaght herself on a tree before she fell too hard, once she was on her feet again she dissappeared behind the tree. some of the branches rattled the sound cirled him, all of a sudden it stopped only the echo of her laughing remained. one long mintue of silence later sai sprang out of the tree tops and onto spike from behind, she clawed at his chest and tried to drag him down to the ground.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:56 pm
((Wow forgot about this o.o anyone fill me in?))  

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

miller4595

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:14 pm
nope you can just read XD)
Spike winced at the pain but also smirks and does an incomplete front flip that makes him land on his back and on her,the flip disorients her and the impact should knock the wind out of her. "That hurt." He breaks free from her and stands up.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:09 pm
(( uhhhh nothing much really, if you want you can messege one of the people in the bionic section. no one else is really posting : ))

Sai coughed some and wrapped her arms around her stomach in pain, she stood up and quickly grabbed his arm twisting it to see if she heard any bones snap.  

oOCannibalisticOo

4,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

miller4595

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:24 pm
Spike smiled and easily twisted it the other way even with her twisting it with all her strength. "It seems you underestimated me and for that reason you fail." He delivers a quick jab to her stomach to knock the wind out of her again and keep her off balance and then a powerful hook to her jaw.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:45 am
((That's so mean miller xD! I seriously forgot about this xD Since my computer broke down all the rp's I was in I had in favorite's are now poof gone))  

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

oOCannibalisticOo

4,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:15 pm
(( lol that sucks, its happened to me before ))

sai fell back on the ground and wailed in pain, she looked up at him and then stood up. she looked over at the pathway that led up to yukis house and smirked, " i'll race you... " she mumbled before taking off in a flash down the small dirt path.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:38 pm
((I'll go back and read it all tommorow..man this is gonna SUX! xD Just kidding but it is gonna suck..))  

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

miller4595

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:57 pm
Spike smirked and fallowed after her,as she looked back spike whistled as he ran through the tree limbs above her to get her attention. "Looking for me,B**ch?  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:18 am
sai looked up at him and smirked then ran faster, her specaility she had been given was speed making her sprint faster than any car, plane, or man made item.

yuki had already made spike a few sandwiches and went downstairs, she was in the cave area when she heard the a loud bang from the top floor. she headed up the steps to the torture level.

sai had bust in the front door and looked around for yuki, she saw the basement door open and hurriedly ran down the steps shutting the stone door behind her.  

oOCannibalisticOo

4,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

miller4595

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:50 pm
Spike arrived not long after sai and rushed to the door yuki showed him yesterday."They would've been fighting right now if they were up here but i dont hear them."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:39 pm
yuki stared at sai, she looked she had been attacked by a bear or hit by a car. " sai? "

" yuki... " she said darkly before looking up at her, " im not leaving untill one of you is dead " she said before sprinting twards her.

yuki incased sai's feet in ice inches away from her, she then walked over to one of the long tables covered by a sheet and carefully pulled it back revealing a whole spread of horrifying things. " with ever sentence your end gets worse " she said picking up and looking at a few of them.

Sai glared at yuki starting to worry " you...why would you do this to me? ive known you for years. most of all why would you do this to our kind?! " she yelled

yuki stopped for a second then headed upstairs, she cracked the door some and looked at spike " i want to show you how to kill something properly " she said coldly " come "  

oOCannibalisticOo

4,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

miller4595

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:49 pm
Spike was shocked that yuki appeared since he was expecting sai but he nodded and fallowed her.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:08 pm
yuki walked downstairs and back over to the table, sai had already started clawing at the ice incasing her legs. yuki walked over to sai with a collar in her hands, it had spikes on the inside and screws on the outside. she unscrewed it and placed it around her neck then connected a chain to it, she walked over to spike and gave him the other end of the chain " pull it as hard as you like ".

Sai stared over at them " the last thing i'll do is die by the hand of a human! " she yelled trying to unscrew the screws.

yuki froze her torso and her arms to the elbow, then looked at spike " go ahead, before she freezes to death "

(( similar looking to this>> http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_JQZvOChY_dE/ScmKB8CsiSI/AAAAAAAAB2E/YmJnxAFmBfU/s400/russian+torture+devices.jpg ))  

oOCannibalisticOo

4,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

miller4595

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:12 pm
Spike looked at the chain and nodded. "Right....she wont stop otherwise right?"He gives it a quick tug just to see what it'll do.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games