Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Hokage's Office {Destroyed} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 122 123 124 125 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 7:53 pm
Kazuma sighed as he stood and watched Hanzo be attacked, he turned away as he knew what had happened, they gave Hanzo a aultimatum and he saved the village. Kazuma frowned "Akira will be a great hokage" he said as he dissapeared.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 8:23 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Hanzo Uchiha - Hokage - Head of the Uchiha Clan
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As soon as Moki emerged from the ground (before he made his armor) his body would go numb as the hand Hanzo had on the ground channeled chidori current into the ground. Hanzo then attempted to ignite Moki with amaterasu right before using the speed he gained from his fusion to jump into the air avoiding the freezing cloud at the last second and the ice that began to freeze over the room. Combining his already lightning speed with body flicker to be almost instantaneous as he soared up into the air, while still having a electric current from his hand into the ground to hold Moki in place as the frozen fog would cast over him. Also the temperature would fall -15 degrees Fahrenheit and the oxygen density would also fall dramatically so he could not make a quick escape. Along with the close range amaterasu and electric current residing in the ground.

[9/10]

110 Academy Jutsu
85 Gennin Jutsu
69 Chuunin Jutsu
50 Jounin Jutsu
33 S-Rank Jutsu
Total Jutsu Left: 152 (Including Monthly Bonus)

Dark-Ninja70

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 8:52 pm
Oroami laughed as he turned and jumped through the window. He stayed on the outside to avoid the Ameterasu but at the same time he charge a Lightning blade in his palm, when it was time he would fuse it with the ice and cause the upper level office to begin to shatter into shards of ice and fall to the ground.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 8:53 pm
hector rouge
Oroami laughed as he turned and jumped through the window. He stayed on the outside to avoid the Ameterasu but at the same time he charge a Lightning blade in his palm, when it was time he would fuse it with the ice and cause the upper level office to begin to shatter into shards of ice and fall to the ground.
((We're outside of the office, Jedi and Myoto are the only ones in the office which is covered in bone.))  

Dark-Ninja70

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:06 pm
hector rouge
Oroami laughed as he turned and jumped back, he began to run back to attempt to avoid the Ameterasu. Waiting for a while he began to charge a Chidori nagashi into his arm. When the time was right he would let it go just in time to channel it through the Ice making the entire battle field a giant patch of razor sharp shattering Ice.

EDIT!  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 11:15 pm
iTeddy Byakuga
(( Last occ; you don't know about the attack or that is meta gamming ))

(you do know whats about to happen if you have been following that old farmer that walked into the Leaf Village a couple of days ago...right...)  

Oni_Soul

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 11:21 pm
jedimastersonic
Jedimastersonic
"Life is how you perceive it. Don't let one thing ruin your life."

User Image

((Hate to say it dark but why do you think we blocked the building off? I told them that we needed to fight you alone so that nothing would get in our fight...to late. and im on the top of the place now so....whatever.))

The clouds in the area grouped together slowly, thunder clouds seemed to clinging to the intensity of the fight. the three jedi's grouped back together and faced the man named Myoto. "Interesting, you remind me of someone, you look strong to." Each of them took out a sword, two of the swords were pre-kasunagi, the third was a blue oddly shaped sword. The angel of darkness which controlled fire, smiled. The sword still in the air from before had gathered a very large amount of wind.

┼ Myoto Hyroshi ┼

Chuunin of Konohagakure

User ImageUser Image

"Oh do I, Sir?" Myoto whispered as he came out of his bow to see the clones standing infront of him. "I would have thought that a Shinobi of your Rank would not come to petty tricks. Come now, let us fight one on one. Unless you wish to be burned alive." The Leaf ninja was bold, to bold perhaps. The shinobi placed the sword infront of him, a defensive stance, but kept his right arm consealed, still sucking away at the black flames. The consumption was complete, all Myoto had to do now was get close enough.

Born from the Ashes of those who sleep in the Dust...

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:59 am
((Can I know how your chidori surged to the ground straight to me with many other bodys of conductivity around. Just wondering.)  

Discordial Moki

2,950 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:19 pm
(Its Nagashi meaning it acts like an EMP of lightning, it will stream everywhere but if I can control it into one area like the Ice it would cause a reaction that would make the entire area one giant kill zone)  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:32 pm
((To answer your question it says on narutopedia.))

"Because the electricity isn't focused, it doesn't kill on contact, instead only paralyzing its victims. By sending the current into the ground Sasuke can stun opponents from a distance."

((So basically anything close range is paralyzed and anything from a distance is stunned. It spreads out into the ground, because your close range you'd be paralyzed and Oorami and your clones would be stunned. Actually I should go and mention that in my post.))  

Dark-Ninja70

Discordial Moki

2,950 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:38 pm
The man named moki felt a jolt as his body fell paralyzed in his spot, he instantly knew that this was the same technique he used on "Levi" and so he flash grew a thin layer his electricity abosrbing bone. This absorbed it enough to let his pure will power to move him, he then felt the awesome heat of an Ametersu smash into him making his blood boil. The man used all of his strength to run forward into the mist cooling of the hellfire and just before he froze to death he would be sucked down into the earth by his own bone. As he would sink deeper an echoing voice could be heard "So this is your choice." a small earth quake could be felt by most of the village as it shook.

(( My bones don't require me to move at all to be manipulated, just takes willpower. You're Ameterasu would be pretty much negated by the ice fog that shurikan had so nicely gave.))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:46 pm
Improbable Insanity
The man named moki felt a jolt as his body fell paralyzed in his spot, he instantly knew that this was the same technique he used on "Levi" and so he flash grew a thin layer his electricity abosrbing bone. This absorbed it enough to let his pure will power to move him, he then felt the awesome heat of an Ametersu smash into him making his blood boil. The man used all of his strength to run forward into the mist cooling of the hellfire and just before he froze to death he would be sucked down into the earth by his own bone. As he would sink deeper an echoing voice could be heard "So this is your choice." a small earth quake could be felt by most of the village as it shook.

(( My bones don't require me to move at all to be manipulated, just takes willpower. You're Ameterasu would be pretty much negated by the ice fog that shurikan had so nicely gave.))
((A few things wrong there....))

1-You'd be frozen as soon as you hopped into the fog.
2-Will power aint much if you can't feel your body lol.
3-Even if you some how could move your paralyzed body your being weighed down by Oorami's jutsu from the oxygen density that lowered dramatically.  

Dark-Ninja70

Discordial Moki

2,950 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:50 pm
((Will fix it then. Don't see how I would nessecarily be instantly frozen because I was instantly as hot as a ball of flaming hotness. I am a tad out of it today x.x))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:55 pm
Improbable Insanity
((Will fix it then. Don't see how I would nessecarily be instantly frozen because I was instantly as hot as a ball of flaming hotness. I am a tad out of it today x.x))
((Shruiken said the fog can even freeze amaterasu.))  

Dark-Ninja70

Discordial Moki

2,950 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:58 pm
((I know it can but I am just saying in that post that I am quickly jumping through it while on ameterasu to get it off me and stop the burning. It would only have enough time to freeze the fire.))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 122 123 124 125 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games