Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Where... Am... I? (Accepting, Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Player Advisor

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:46 pm
Ian

Ian looked at the plate, almost in awe. It smelled absolutely delectable. He took his plate and sat down at the table. He took a bit and his eyes lit up. "Wow! This is really good!"

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:34 pm
Still looking in shock, Alicce too a deep breath to calm herself before getting a determined yet nervous look on her face. Holding her hands out alittle infront of her Alice slowly looked around squinting spotting something staring at her from its cage. Moving close enough Alices hand bummed the bars, but she still couldnt see. So dredging up her courage she pressed her face against the cage lookin and seeing her mysterious onlooker. Which turned out to be a wolfboy. Gasping an shock and curiousity Alice stepped back from the cage alittle still looking at its captive.  

gloomymomo

8,350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Player Advisor

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:59 am
Rolond

Rolond watched as the girl felt her way to his cage. What? Is she blind? He stood still as she examined him, and jumped when she let out a gasp. “Never seen pet before?” he asked her, his voice in different. She looked kind of helpless. He sighed, “Don’t worry, I won’t bite… Without reason.” He thought for a moment, I wouldn’t mind biting my previous owner .He though with malice as he gently touched the open gashes on his back. They had stopped bleeding but when he touched them, he winced slightly in pain, ears flat against his head.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:17 am
••.•´¯`•.••☾••.•´¯`•.••☾Jason☽••.•´¯`•.••☽••.•´¯`•.••
Will she ever trust me?
══════════════════════════════════

Jason smiled, exactly what he wanted and he couldn't help but anticipate having her. He slipped the box with the locket into his hand and waited as the guards came with her papers and slipped them into his hand and he offered his other to the girl.

"We can go now Tessa. Thank you Miss Melanie." he said as he slipped the papers into his pocket and back with the locket. He would wait till they were into his car. He pushed her hair aside and unfastened the collar and replaced it with the locket.

"This my dear, is your collar."

||Sorry for the long wait guys....I forgot about the rp, then I went on spring break and was away from a computer for a while. Sorry if it's dead but perhaps we could revive it.||  

IvoryEpiphany

Dapper Hunter

3,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Nikki Toast

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:44 pm
.::Kasha::.

Kasha took the man's hand and smiled. She followed him out to his car. When he slipped the collar of her neck Kasha shook out her fur. Then when he slip the locket arond her neck she gasped in surprise. "T-thank you" was all Kasha could get out.

(Its alright were just happy your back)

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:46 pm
Alice shook her head know to the question biting her lip nervously. She watched him as he suddenly get a dark look to her face whimpering.Then he touched his back, watching him as he wince in pain she let out a soft cry feeling sad for him,"Are you okay?!!" She said watching him alittle worried running her hand over her blind eye like she did when she was nervous.  

gloomymomo

8,350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100

IvoryEpiphany

Dapper Hunter

3,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:07 pm
••.•´¯`•.••☾••.•´¯`•.••☾Jason☽••.•´¯`•.••☽••.•´¯`•.••
Will she ever trust me?

Jason smiled at Kasha. He had to admit that even for a non-human creature she was very cute. He smiled at the two of them. "Collars are demeaning in my mind, but since it is the law, I figured you can look at least like an equal but can get away with the writing inscribed on one side. When you two are taken home, you can also keep it and just slip a picture in over it. Tessa dear, are you alright? You seem a little quiet."

He waited for her reply as he asked for their driver to take them into the city. He wanted to buy Kasha clothes and let Tessa pick out some things too. He knew that she hadn't had anything to eat in a bit and they could change and he would take them out to dinner. Something that he could get to know each of them better.

"What kind of food do you two like?" he asked wanting to have a type of restuarant in mind once they replied.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:15 pm
Rolond

Rolond was surprised to hear that this girl was worried about him. "Yeah, I'm fine. Just my last owner was not as nice as she could have been. I apparently did something wrong and the next thing I knew, I'm here and my back is torn to pieces." He watched her closely. Mayhap, this girl was not as stuck up as she first seemed to be. "Who are you?" he asked.

Player Advisor

Princess77557

5,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:26 am
Tessa

Tessa watched the occupants of the shop carfully, making sure to stay close to Jason. She noticed a few of the guards watching her carefully. The sight of them sent more shivers up her spine. They were all cruel and too 'touchy' for her liking.

She watched Kasha, smiling politely. She didn't want to be rude, but she was a little jealous. She wanted Jason to find a way for her to get back home first, not some furry creature. Tessa pushed the mean thoughts to the back of her head and watched Jason. "I..I'm Fine." Tessa replied, glancing quickly at the shop they had just left. She was glad to be out of there and gave a silent sigh of relief.

"I like chinese food." Tessa volunteered. "Although anything is fine." Tessa looked over at Kasha, wondering what she liked, and waited for her to say something.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:13 pm
Lixini plated herself a small plate of her eggs, smiling as she joined Ian, eating it quickly. Looking to Ian as she finished, she waited for him to finish.

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50

Player Advisor

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 1:02 pm
Ian

Ian finished his plate and sat back, satisfied. He noticed Lixini looking at him and he sat up strait. "Um, if you could take care of the dishes, like we did last night, that would be good." He thought for a moment. "there's a swap meet today, I wonder if you'd like to go." Ian tried to think back to what he read last night, He remembered the word for outdoor market and repeated it out loud.

((I don't know what Lixini's language is based off of or if it's made up, so i don't know what Ian would say.))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:41 pm
{{uh...kind of like meows...I haven't exacted figured out a system yet...}}

Lixini nodded, grabbing both plates after she'd answered. Washing them quickly, she dried them and replaced them, her mind moving about. "Yes..." She said to Ian, trying to think of the rest of a response. Ah, this was hard-on her planet, at least, they'd have known her language...that and they would have been cruel. No...this was definitely better.

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50

Player Advisor

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:03 pm
Ian

Ian nodded and went to wash his hands. They were sure to find something Lixini liked at the swap meet. He took his coat off the hook and opened the door. "Lixini, follow."

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:16 pm
Lixini followed Ian close behind. As they exited the apartment, she hid her ears and tail, turning into her full human form. This was purely out of habit, protecting herself as she'd always done.

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50

gloomymomo

8,350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:38 am
Looking down she softly told him"I am Alice..." Resisting the sudden urge to hug herself she looked around,"You shouldn't have been hit...," she said her red eye getting a calmly furious look to it."No matter what you did she shouldn't have hit you."Carefully getting closer to the cage she reached for his wound,"will it heal alright? Do you need treatment?" She asked he silent fury ebbing away into worry for Roland,  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff