Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
The Strong & The Weak (started/accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good Idea?
  YES!!! sign me up!
  No redo it! >:(
  Yes. but i'll just watch.
View Results

polarisyn

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:04 pm
The dolls became blind, blindingly they followed Max. "Dolls made of steal and wood, steal and wood, steal and wood, my fair lady." The dolls marched after him. With that done he went back to the castle where Hayate was. "Hello dear Hayate now lets begin."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:08 pm
Max smiled as his claws ripped through steel and his kicks crush heads. "Still too weak! most bandits do better work."  

miller4595

polarisyn

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:16 pm
When he crushed the heads of the dolls out came wheat. When he tried to crush the steel ones he only left a dent. "We must try harder." The dolls says in unison, then there empty hands change when weapons appeared in their hand rising their scythes the dolls slashed their scythe down aiming for Max.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:21 pm
Max dodges and weaves the best he can,getting a few scratches. "aaaannnnddd now!" Max smiled as his claws rake under the mine and he flings it at the dolls causing an explosion as he dove for cover.  

miller4595

polarisyn

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:43 pm
The dolls became engulfed into the fire. "Ahhhh!" They screamed. "HALP!!!!" They yelled. "It hurts!" The dolls began to cry for help but it was too late. All of the dolls and zombies turned into their original from their bodies full of fire. Laughter bounced along the water. Laughter echoed throughout the sewer. Laughter filled the area.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:55 pm
Half expecting it max finds a water valve,it wont smell good but once he opened it water flooded in and put out the flames,saving those not killed by the blast. "them first then the echo." max said to himself as he checked to see who was okay,a little more then half had survived and understood his actions.  

miller4595

polarisyn

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:59 pm
The survivors bowed to Max thanking him. "We thank you!" The volume of the laughter increased as Max got closer to the castle. The door creaked open as if saying a welcome. When inside there was a single doll dressed in silk with boas attached to her hair-- no it wasn't Hayate, it was a different opponent.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:03 pm
Max raises an eyebrow at the sight. "I take it your the first fight?" Max asks gripping the claws a bit more.  

miller4595

polarisyn

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:07 pm
The man appeared again with the music box, "Made out of wheat and wax, wheat and wax, wheat ad wax, my fair lady." The song activated the doll there it took a step moving towards Max.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:11 pm
Max though back to how the fire had turned them back to normal. "....*sigh* great...." He had a lighter in his pocket but he would have to get close,but he put on an act and slowly moved back as the doll approached. "Who are you?" He asks the man.  

miller4595

polarisyn

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:18 pm
"Please don't try to fool me. I have no name so wheat off with his head, off with his head, off with his head, my fair lady~" Ha sang. The doll slashed Max, trying to keep up with him.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:27 pm
Max growls and puts his claws away in his pack as he dodges and hits the doll with hand to hand attacks trying not to kill it.  

miller4595

polarisyn

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:33 pm
"That doll was the first one. She was a failure. I suggested a stronger type." The man lifted his hand and started playing the music box. "Made out of steel and wood, steel and wood, steel and wood, my fair lady."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:40 pm
"Its not the object thats a failure but the one who made it!" He yells at the man as he keeps fighting trying to get under his skin.  

miller4595

polarisyn

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:50 pm
"My, my, my you have a temper." The man stood there calm, it wasn't like he had any emotions anyway, he is just a puppet for ever more.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games