Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The Majuu: A Pokémon RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FirionTheDragon

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 3:17 pm
Flygon just shook his head and turned away. "Sorry but thats my decision and my final decision." he said grabbing his bag that he had thrown out of the arena early and threw it onto his back. "Maybe we can battle some other time." he said walking out of the gym preparing to take off.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 3:25 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Grovyle struggled back up, glaring at Raichu whom he thought was Combusken.

He shot off the wall and darted for Raichu, aiming at her feet.
I won't give in...ill never give up...you hear me!! He thought as he dashed in to attack.

Loquoro

Dangerous Shapeshifter

14,900 Points
  • Squash Stomper 75
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 3:29 pm
Rilolu watched all the intense fighting... there was no way he could compete with this! What the hell was he thinking? He slowly backed away and started to head for the Gym, he figured that Kirlia might be there.

Once he got there it was complete chaos. There was a Flygon and a Ninetales standing near Raichu, who seemed to be trapped in-between two giant walls of grass. Grovyle stood some distance, looking a little pissed off. Riolu guessed that the eattack came from him. Then he saw Kirlia over with the Gardevoir from before.
As he got closer, Kirlia noticed him and ran over. Riolu was expecting a hug, but instead Kirlia slugged him with a Thunderpunch, an attack she learned from watching Raichu.

Riolu hit the ground, his body tingling with electricity. "Owww! What the heck was that for?"
"You made me worry, you big idiot!" she cried, before hugging him. "I though you were gonna die"
Riolu hugged her back. :I'm so sorry" he apologised. "I'll never do anything like that again, I promise".  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 3:44 pm
User Image

Raichu smirked and turned with a Spin Mega Kick,simply to knock the other back "Well that was a dumb move! Face it Grovyle im stronger then you and your just angry you wont be able to surpass me but i dont blame you,noone can"!! she laughed. Going on all fours she snickered "Ill try and go easy on you low level,i wouldnt wanna snap your neck in the process of my attacks"

Laharl Star

Original Knight

Loquoro

Dangerous Shapeshifter

14,900 Points
  • Squash Stomper 75
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:02 pm
He got back up after getting kicked. His rage finally hit its max as he started to evolve into Sceptile.

The newly evolved Sceptile glared at Raichu and punched the ground, causing a frenzy of plants to come out of the ground, grabbing hold of the electric mouse but, released her as he fell to the ground.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:06 pm
User ImageGardevoir looked down at Kirlia with compassion, she saw that this pokemon had much love in her heart for this Riolu. She put her hand on Kirlia's shoulder and gave her comforting words. "Don't worry, he has much spirit inside him. I believe he will be fine. Maybe if we look we can find him, so let's look." She then paused sensing that his energy was coming closer and closer to the gym. "Or... perhaps we won't need to." She said looking at the entrance right as Riolu entered the gym.  

Ultimeria

Melaroon

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:24 pm
User Image

Helloise looked up at the sky suddenly, it was getting late and she had no time to play. She looked over at Lacario before he used his aura blast and on her. "If that is how you want it doggie. Heheh. Have fun." With that she put her hand on her chest, suddenly a big puff of smoke gathered around her as if a smoke bomb had been set off. When the smoke went away Helloise was still standing there, but with a very odd expression her her face. She had used a power, but what did she use was the question. Helloise just stood there with a blank expression with her eyes wide open when all the aura spears hit her. She flew back ten feet hitting a tree bouncing off of it to land back on the ground without a single change in expression. in fact she hadn't even blinked yet which was a bit creepy as her eyes stayed wide open. She wasn't talking anymore or wearing that evil smirk on her face anymore, what was going on with this mawile.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:32 pm
User Image User Image

Raichu blinked as she saw him evolve "G-grovyle...",she covered her eyes abit from the shine of the evolvement. Raichu stood seeing the newly grown Sceptile "No way...",she backed up seeing his attack and saw the vines quickly trapping her but let go not to long after. Raichu dropped to the ground on her feet. Surprised at what happened she ran over to him,weak and vulnerable she frowned and raised her tail above his neck wanting to stab into it with the sharp end of her tail but resisted,Raichu wasnt one to show mercy to an opponent "b*****d..." she sighed and lowered her tail and a laughing sound came from the shadows. Raichu stopped in shock,her heart felt a skip beat as a pichu walked from the shadows. Its fur coat dark and jagged like with metal claws covering its paws. He snickered folding his arms "Whats the hold up? Kill him already!! Ive been dieing to see a pokemons blood in ages!! Its exciting me just thinking about it! HURRY UP! tear him apart 666"!! it laughed. Raichu backed away "What are you doing here 444?! your supposed to be back at Team Rockets Base"!! The pichu grinned "Jolteon told me you were getting SOFT! and we cant have that...your our Leader after all..and it was pretty obvious where you were heading when you ran away". He then stepped forward and Raichu backed away "Stay away from me"!, The pichu frowned "Whats wrong with you? has the pokemon around you really got you down? I mean i dont blame you there all weaklings!! i cant even tell you how many baby pokemon ive seen around here...disgusting...they all should be slaughtered..".

Laharl Star

Original Knight

Agamerin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:42 pm
User Image

User ImageA Lacario started to walk down the road, it looked exactly like the groups Lacario that was now fighting a mawile, in fact this Lacario even had the same aura signature. Seeing the gym in the not to far distance, Lacario darted for the entrance quickly getting there as it opened the doors to see inside many different pokemon. It saw a kirlia, a raichu, even a ninetails. Most of them were battling it out. Lacario looked over at one pokemon that was about his height, it was a Gardevoir. He ran up to her grabbing both her hands in his. Without a word he started bouncing up and down with her in a joyful way as he was smiling a very happy smile. This Lacario seemed to be a very happy and playful Lacario.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:48 pm
User Image

Just then a quaking noise could be heard from underground and out popped out a Rhyperior from underground who delivered a Rock Smash against the Pichu. "Rhyperior of Alpha Team. Reporting for battle!" It said as it took it's battle stance. Typhlosion and Scizor then apppeared. "The Shadow Energy is coming from the Pichu." Said Scizor wearing a aura sensing device. "Good enough for me!" Said Typhlosion as he prepared a Flame Wheel on the Pichu.  

Blackwing Flare the Sun

Laharl Star

Original Knight

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:22 pm
User Image User Image
Pichu smirked stepping aside easily dodgeing the attack and laughed at the thought of a second attempt "LOOK LOOK!!! i baby is challenging me!! how cute..these pokemon have guts..." the pichu pulled his goggled back,his eyes glowed a pure green "To bad i gotta rip em out..". The claws on his gloves extended as he appeared infront of the Typholosion "Bleed for me"!! he screamed but right when he struck Raichu deflected the attack,it cut her arm deep but she didnt care "Number 444 I Order you to leave this area at once"!! The Pichu snickered putting his goggles back on and detracting his claws "Your loss Boss..well dont think this will be the last of me..999 isnt happy you left..and you know how he is about forgiveness..". Raichu glared at him "I dont care! Leave at once"! The pichu smirked and walked away vanishing into the a dark mist. Raichu then fell down holding her arm,she was loosing blood fast.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:50 pm
Sceptile slowly got up and looked around, his eyes stopping on Raichu.

"Raichu...whats going on...although I couldn't see, I heard everything." He said as he stretched his arms out, still getting used to his new evolution.

Loquoro

Dangerous Shapeshifter

14,900 Points
  • Squash Stomper 75
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:48 pm
User Image

Nine tails ran over to him pushing the newly evolved pokemon out of his way and kneeled at Raichu's side "Master Raichu!" he turned to the grass pokemon "Well dont just stand there do something! She's dieing"!!  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:15 pm
Sceptile looked at the fox and closed his eyes. He started to whistle a tune, causing Nine Tails to doze off.

"That takes care of you." He turned to the bleeding Raichu.

"Why should I help you..." He asked but, without letting anyone have a chance to answer, he kneed down to the Raichu's arm and put both of his hands on it.

He started to glow a dark green, using synthesis, causing the healing power to flow into Raichu.

Loquoro

Dangerous Shapeshifter

14,900 Points
  • Squash Stomper 75
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 10:04 pm
Kirlia watched the Pichu leave, she turned to Riolu and clung to him. "Riolu... I want to leave this place... there are too many dangerous pokemon".
Riolu looked around, she was right. All these 'friends' of Raichu's were getting ridiculous. He turned to the Gardevoir, looking up at the taller pokemon. "Kirlia and I are leaving for the Oblivia region tomorrow to start up a Pokemon Rescue Team. Would you like to join us?"  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games