Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role play for life

Back to Guilds

mixing all types of awesome roleplays in one place to have the most fun 

Tags: school, lycanswerewolves, vampires, anything, awesome 

Reply Role play area
Roses have Thorns Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:11 pm
She looked at Matthew"It is custom, that the leader to be marries before officially becoming queen. I was wondering if you would want to have that honor?"She asked looking as royal as she is going to be"If you don't want to, you don't have to, ,you were just the better of the other options seeing as your both a a pure bred,and the hunter that brought me the person who killed my mother"She said  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:20 pm
User Image
Matthew blicks at Alliyah understanding her, "if you want I would be honored to do it for you my highness. It is my job to sevre my highness untill my death," Matthew says with a deep bow to Alliyah. "I was going to give you a present but its not ready yet. I was planing on breaking the lycan downstairs for you to be your slave when you are queen. To control a pureblood royal lycan alpha male would make you seem even more powerful," Matthew says with a small smile.  

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:31 pm
She looked at Matthew"I am pleased with your decision.Matthew"She said then looked at Cove"Cove, now that matthew has agreed to marry me, you don't need to,but you can still be my body guard, since it's obvious the ones my father put in place are terrible.I'm surprised he didn't kill them."She said then smiled at Matthew"You are right,and when we are married, you can continue breaking him. The royal marriage is the third of the four steps to my coronation,that gives you plenty of time to get ready,they will be a rehearsal dinner in an hour. The coronation will commence in two. Nothing can go wrong today."She said  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:36 pm
User Image
Matthew nods, "I will make sure that nothing goes wrong today for my queen. Untill the rehearsal dinner I shall break him," Matthew says with a bow.  

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:39 pm
She smiled at him"The Rehearsal Dinner will be in the royal dinner will be in the Royal Hall, which is in the dead center of the palace. Some one should be coming soon with your coronation outfit" She aid  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:53 pm
A loud scream echoed form outside. SOmeone came running in covered in blood but still alive. "SOmeone! Help! A lycans attacking people!" Noel laughed. He was attacking nearby people, but he didn't kill a single person. He smirked as he howled.  

Flashwulf
Vice Captain

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:57 pm
She growled,she was getting very aggravated by Noel's actions"Noel are you trying to make sure i don't become queen,cuz if you are, i could make life very hard for you. but for now.Guards take him to the Magic free zone level two"She said  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:04 pm
User Image
Matthew nods again and says, "thank you my highness." Matthew bows again and heads down the stairs to see Kain. He smiles at Kain, "I will break you soon enough," Matthew says and then goes back to his room to wait for his suit.  

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

Flashwulf
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:13 pm
((noel is still outside..))
Noel smirked. Suddenly both guards dropped to their knees, in pain and they were frozen solid. He ran quickly through the castle and burst into matthews room. HE froze the wall and door completely shut and thickened it so it wouldn't be easy to break through. "Matthew, I have a question for you. What do you love more? The princess or money?" He smiled, leaning against the frozen wall.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:18 pm
User Image
Matthew looks at Noel, "I have no love but to sever those who pay or order me," Matthew says. What was it that Noel wantted from him is what he wantted to know.  

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

Flashwulf
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:20 pm
Noel walked closer to matt making sure no one else in the castle coudl hear him. "I want you to help me kill the princess. I can make it worth your while now, and when I take the throne, You can have a large amount of the treasure in the castle." He stepped back smirking, awaiting his answer.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:24 pm
As soon as he went into his room. He saw this(but dark red and with a cape) hung in his closet. and in my room was this, with a dark red flowing veil and the dark red roses on the table.She hurried to her room to get everything ready and saw that her dress and everything was already there.So she put on her wedding dress and veil,but kept the flowers in her room.and headed toward the royal hall.She wanted to go the kitchen but knew she couldn't.  

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:24 pm
User Image
Matthew frowns at Noel, "you can't become King of the vampires. You aren't a vampire. If you kill Kain you could take over the lycan kingdom," Matthew says with a shrug. He didn't really much care.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:27 pm
"Your missing the point. Your right I cant become a vampire king, but if we end their rein we can return lycans to power and if kain wants to be king he can, but the time of vampires ruling is over. You money and imagine the pools of treausre in teh vampires vault it could be yours." He smirked at him. All they woudl need was kain and it could work. He pulled out a bag from his back pocket and tossed it to matthew. It had half a million vampire dollars which he had taken from the castle.  

Flashwulf
Vice Captain

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:31 pm
She sighed,something was amiss here.So she sat down and created mental links between Cove,Noel,and Matthew,but opened one at a time.First was Cove"Cove, Noel is no longer working with you, i thought i could trust him,but something tells me to watch him,so that is what i want you to do ok"She said then closed that link,and opened Noel"Noel if you betray me, my first order will to kill you in plaza as a warning to any other person who might try to defy me,so don't get any ideas."She said then closed that link,and opened Matthews"Hello Matthew, I have heard a lot about you, including how you work for those who either pay or order you. So I am ordering you to ignore Noel."She said then closed that link and sighed  
Role play area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games