Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Karaneshii ^The Obscured Clan^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zemblanity Insomnia

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 4:20 pm

Of course when Cadwallader said "Favorite weapon" Campbridge taught of swords, guns, spears. Never the taught of Cad's real weapon of choice but it didn't really mather right now. The two of them ran toward Charlie's.
((To charlie's pub))
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 5:14 pm

Vincent entered the base of Kanareshii once again. He would have been relieved to be back but he wasnt. He turned around and faced Campbridge.

"You know why she let me go dont you?"

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Zemblanity Insomnia

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 5:15 pm

"To get more money" Campbridge said entering the house with sparks comming out of his fingers. He didnt, say anythign else as he moved directing to the back yard trought the kitchen's door. There, he stood in the middle of it And left out a scream as a huge flamed covered his body and moved high towared the sky. He then falle don his knee panting with half of his clothign burned.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 5:21 pm

Vincent went after Campbridge and knelt down besides him. He put his mask back on before he lost all control and looked at Campbridge.

"They'll probably be after you now as well. You didnt have to do that you know. But thank you."

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Zemblanity Insomnia

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 5:27 pm

"No, it's true, I didn't have to. But I wanted to do it," he told Vincent. "Oh, you forgot these" He then gave him the two daggers he had with him. "I brought them in case some fighting would have happened...and...it would be better if you didn't touch me right now.." he said. Not that he didn't want Vincent close, but as soon as he said that, flames appeared on his body and moved along it, creating new clothing. "Very useful when you live in a Volcano," he told him, smilling. "Hum...didn't we forget something at the pub..?"
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 5:32 pm

Vincent avoided touching Campbridge. A curious look coming over his face as he watched the flames form the mans shirt.

"Nice trick. And thanks."

He said as he took his daggers back and put them back on his belt.

"Oh we may have lost Cadwallander, back there."

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Zemblanity Insomnia

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 5:39 pm

"Oops..." he said, realizing hs mistake. "I'm the one bringing him there and then I forget him....Bravo, Campbridge. Bravo. First I let them kidnap you while I'm sleeping and now I left Cad with them at the bar. I'm such a moron," he said with a sigh.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 5:42 pm

((Gonna go watch a movie. Be back in....hum...When it's finish xd ))

Zemblanity Insomnia

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 5:47 pm

Vincent placed a hand under Campbridges chin.

"Youre not a moron. And i went quietly with them. I'll have to face my past one of these days. I cant keep running from it. I deserve what i get for what ive done in my past."

((lol okay ^^))
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 6:56 pm

Caly gazed around, wondering where to start next and decided to go for the top of the stairs. Afterall, they would need the rooms much sooner than some of the other places and she would be needed most here for now.

Marsel_lilas
Crew

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 7:04 pm

Vincent heard someone rustle inside. He tensed up wondering if it was the bounty hunter again. He got up and walked to the door he opened it and peaked inside. He looked around and saw a elven looking girl. Hm... I dont think ive seen her before.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 7:20 pm

Caly heard someone come in the door, adn what made her turn around was that she was sure that it wasn't one of the ones she was already aquainted with. Turning she found a different young man, one wearing a mask and had to extend a hand of friendliness. "Hello. You look new here. I'm Calypso Garris, Caly for short." she said, coming to the edge of the staircase, a section she had already repaired.

Marsel_lilas
Crew

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 7:26 pm

Vincent walked up to her she seemed freindly enough. Hell he didnt care as long as she wasnt a bounty hunter or an assassin. He bowed before her and introduced himself.

"Hello Caly im Vincent."

He straightened himself and his eyes scanned her over. His mask hid his expression of course.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 7:42 pm

"Nice to meet you, but please, do not bow...that's not needed." she said slightly uncomfotable. She wasn't used to that, and didn't want to be. Not that the servants connectd with her parents ceased bowing to her. It came with being related to a court elf. But then she couldn't help figeting where she stood; it wasn't that often she had someone look her over, but then it wasn't often that she didn't have her glamour on herself to look human. Her elven features were very visible adn it was a little odd. From her tan skin to the heartshaped-ness (( I know, I know, not a word)) of her face spoke of her human mother, but the pointed ears, slanted emerald and blue eyes spoke of her elven heritage.

Marsel_lilas
Crew

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 8:03 pm

"Sorry i was taught to address people that way. You seem uncomfortable. Dont worry i wont hurt you i have no beef with you."

Vincent said calmly watching her shift uncomfortably.

"You look human enough, but youre blood smells elven. Are you both? A halfbreed. Sorry i dont want to seem rude. Im just curious."
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games