Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
The O.W.L.s: Into The Nol Era (Complete) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:47 am

(I take full responsibility you guys. I made an rp that we all like and post in. Next time, I'll make a bad rp that no one likes posting in. cool I just had to...)

"Oh yeah sure. I need something to get me started for the day. Or the evening." Moli adjusted after scoping his wristwatch. "Yeah, it's almost twelve thirty. Coffee is still in order. Maybe even lunch?" He asked somewhat innocently. "It's all on you. I'm up for anything."

~~~

"Well, I guess it's our job. My foster father used to say love thine enemy...ahem." Roulin's throat tightened. He wanted to say something about Che, but he couldn't. He knew nothing about him and during the two days he was in his presence, he didn't even ask him anything about his life. "Um, yeah. So I think breakfast is still going in this place you guys. Just need to take the elevator." Roulin turned a corner and found two elevators side by side. He pressed the down button and convieniently, the one to the left opened. "Well flyboy. Mr. Magician. Get in. Let's go."
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:52 am

( good im glad your taken responsibility for your actions as an rp owner. you shou,ld be ashamed making good rps where people actually post more then once a day how dare you! If roulin were not a fake chracter hed be ashamed of you for sure. Ya i went there. lol ninja )

NeophantomX

Devoted Noob

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:52 am

((Neo, I suggest you don't because I can't guarantee Neo's well being with Will around. That, and I think dt and I have some sort of plan. I think.

You know... dt, this isn't the first time we've had characters pissing each other off.))
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:54 am

(( @Neo: lmao XD I know that, which is why Anya's still intensely suspicious of Will right now. lol))

Anya stared incredulously at Will. He had seemed to drop trying to corner her, or rape her, or whatever. And had just called room service to bring up something to eat! What the hell was going on here!?

"S-Shut up! You're the one who decides to randomly change the topic!" Anya snapped back, glaring at the Satan Owl who stood across from her, the cell phone in his hand as he contacted room service. "And I am not ordering anything from room service! Especially not with your help. And definitely not right now. How could I be hungry at a time like this?" Her eyes followed Will closely as he took another step towards her and gestured to the room phone behind her on the bed stand.

((@ Scythe: I'm sure you're right. If I remember correctly it was Armand, Estas, and another one of my characters in the School of Pranks rp. lol))

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100

NeophantomX

Devoted Noob

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:54 am

( well being manhanlded by will to death would be an interesting way to go out. lol keep luicn from getting his powers hahaha. lol Besides hed be stealthy like a ninja. you wouldnt know hes even there until.. sonic boom and bible. hahaha. ninja ninja ninja Dt is this alledged plan true? )
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:00 am

((@Neo: uh... well... it started off as a planned confrontation, but I think right now we are just going along with it and posting whatever comes to mind. At least I am anyway. sweatdrop we're just going post by post right now I think.))

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:07 am

(Just as long as you two get serious when it comes serious time, I really don't mind honestly.)
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:08 am

((Oops. Treat this as dinner. So, maybe you're right, Neo. I forgot Mahareshi made a post earlier about it being night time, even if it was in another country.

dt, yes. That would be Aria. I believe there was also Syd, Casper, and whoever else there was in a different one.

Edit: Yeah, we will. Seriously, we don't usually go off on long tangents like these.))

Will simply smiled. "You're not the first to have that kind of reaction. Let's take a break and dine a little, hmm?" As much as a heartless b*****d Will was, he knew what to order, and he just happened to choose a selection of Anya's favorite dishes, if she had any, without speaking into the phone. ...whatever did that mean? He had also ordered some wine. "It is dinner time after all." He took a seat on the bed as it was the closest object he could take a seat on.

The room service would be up in about a minute, strangely fast for the hotel. Someone else would be there with a ...door soon as well. There was a balcony at the end of the room. The view probably wasn't too good because of all the chaos outside. Will was contemplating whether to have room service set the cart and food there.

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:08 am

((oh definitely. I know the rules of the rp. I don't plan to violate them (or my character) any time soon. lol))
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:12 am

Kira looked at him and smiled. "That would be nice" she said. "Hmm well I love coffee and as far as food...I'm thinking Italian or Greek...you can choose" she told him as they began to walk down the street. "So are you from here Moli?" she asked him.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:19 am

Anya stared at Will, still with that incredulous look on her face. She could not believe that he had just suggested that they 'take a break' from this and eat dinner together. This was crazy. "What... The hell... Is wrong with you?" Anya asked slowly, watching Will as he sat down on the edge of the bed. She couldn't tell if he sat there so he could keep her cornered or if it was because it was the nearest object he could actually sit on. "You've got to be kidding me..." she muttered aloud, shaking her head and looking up and away at the ceiling for a moment or two. This didn't make any sense to her. One minute Will was chasing after her like some homicidal, manical rapist. And now he was suddenly being civil and ordering dinner for the two of them!?
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:22 am

Moli looked up above and saw that clouds were forming. It was going to rain soon and he was ill-prepared. "Well, I was from New York. I don't want to go back right now." His blue eyes had become and deep orange. He was somewhat content with the now and simply continued with the flow. "I think I'll take Italian. Heh, I am italian!" After brief chuckle, he goes on, "Shrimp Alfredo. My favorite..."

Mahareshi

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:30 am

Kira laughed at him for a little bit. "So I'm guessing you have connections with the mob" she said jokingly. The rain began to drop slowly, misty at first and then began to come down. "OH no" she said laughing as she ran through the rain, the restaraunt coming into view as she ran under the outside covering for protection waiting for Moli
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:32 am

Will returned the Anya's look calmly. "Surprised? Don't be." There was a sound of someone arriving at the door with a cart, and the Satan Owl waived the hotel staff member in, motioning him to set up a table inside the room by a window, but not the balcony. Again, the table would be a safe distance from the location of the Bible, but that wasn't obvious because of the view and the "romantic" cover. The man set up the table with a full tablecloth and even candles.

Once he was done, Will nodded to him, and he left. The blonde stood up and pulled out one of the chairs at the end of the table and beckoned to Anya. "Come along now, Anya." After she sat down, he would go to other chair and take a seat as well.

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games