Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 234 235 236 237 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Misuki Izo

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:31 am
User Image

Serenity looked down"oh ok.." she fixed her skirt as she leaned on the bench

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:32 am
User Imageout of nowhere nagi kissed her on the cheek and smiled and thought to himself "oh you have the guts to do that but not to tell her you love her damn your such a wuss nagi"  

Ryoga Kimishi

Tipsy Werewolf

Misuki Izo

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:34 am
User Image

Serenity eyes widened as she as she felt the kiss as she felt his hand on her leg

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:37 am
User Image"im sorry serenity it came out of no where "nagi smiled and took his hand off of her leg "you know you look really cute and i bet you make yumaki really happy"  

Ryoga Kimishi

Tipsy Werewolf

Misuki Izo

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:39 am
User Image

Serenity blushed:at..times yes i do..." she said as she looked down"but..like i said..hes has to leave..again because his species forbid him to love my species.." a tear fell from her eye

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:42 am
User Imagenagi got really angry then looked at her and bend down over her and wiped her tear "you know what i say to that if i was him i whouldnt care what they cause no one would ever stop me for going out with the one i love" nagi smiled "i can see what i could do even though im only human i rather be sad for myself other then my friends cause thats who i fight for"  

Ryoga Kimishi

Tipsy Werewolf

Misuki Izo

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:44 am
User Image

Serenity smiled and touched his hand as she would look at him"oh.."

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:47 am
User Imagenagi smiled "dont worry serenity ill have you two back together" nagi looked into her eyes and thought to himself "damn those vampire eyes they looks so damn cute"  

Ryoga Kimishi

Tipsy Werewolf

Misuki Izo

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:48 am
User Image

Serenity sat back and looked at the sky as she sighed some she sat their thinking

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:49 am
User Imagenagi then sat back on the bench but he sat close to her "look i know you two are going out but if you two didnt meet and you seen me would you have gone out with me" nagi smiled  

Ryoga Kimishi

Tipsy Werewolf

Misuki Izo

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:52 am
User Image

Serenity kept looking at the sky"maybe.."

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:54 am
User Image"really now" nagi laughs a little "well if i seen you i would have gone and ask you out cause i love your eyes there cute like you" nagi smiled then lifted her hand and kissed but didnt let go  

Ryoga Kimishi

Tipsy Werewolf

Misuki Izo

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:55 am
User Image

Serenity watched him as she would see he was holding her had a slight blush ran accross her cheeks

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:56 am
User Imagenagi looks at her and grins a little "aww am i making you blush serenity" nagi looked into her eyes and kissed her on the cheek again  

Ryoga Kimishi

Tipsy Werewolf

Misuki Izo

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:57 am
User Image

Serenity felt the kiss and then the hand on her leg as she leaned on the bench

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 234 235 236 237 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games