Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Furry high Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MrTomGero

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:32 am
Axel shrugged. "When I lived with my dad I never got a lot of interaction with people. It was mostly studying and combat training." He groaned, leaned back, and looked up at the ceiling. "I'm living with my uncle now so I got more freedom. But I wouldn't know anything about getting a girl."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:57 am
"Well lucky for you, you got a good looking friend with a hot nurse for a girlfriend and a horribly evil creature dwelling inside of him, and he's willing to go out on a limb for you to get you a girlfriend" He said with a grin, "Now tell me, what kinda girls do you like?"  

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

MrTomGero

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:59 am
Axel paused thinking, than pointed up at ceiling as though he had thought of something. "I do not know." He said casually.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 1:10 am
Miles frowned, it saddened him to think that his friend was brain washed to the point where he didnt even know what kinds of girls he liked, "Well...You said you liked Krystal...Thats a start right? What do you like about her?"  

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

MrTomGero

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 1:31 am
Axel frowned thinking. "Well, not much I can do about that. She's attracted to you." He shrugged as if it were nothing. "She's smart, looks good, and she cares... alot." He smirked at this thought, remembering something from when Miles was out cold.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:56 am
Akumu arrived at the cafe he worked at. It was a nice little place in the middle of the city, standing in the corner of an intersection. It was near the park, and had a nice view of it, too... Akumu headed to the back to put on his apron and badge, then came back out again. He was forced to push his hair back, revealing his bright blue eyes, and began to wait tables.  

The Phantom of GO

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:15 pm
Miles smiled as he leaned back and stared up at the ceiling, "Yep! Thats my krystal alright, Perfect in every way" Miles stood up and walked into the kitchen, "She's crazy for me and I'm crazy for her" He opened the cuboard and took out a box of Milk Bones. He happily chewed on one as he walked back out, "Want one?"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:18 pm
Axel nodded and held out his paw for a bone. "Maybe when she comes to, she can give me some pointers."  

MrTomGero

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:23 pm
Miles laughed as he handed him a bone, "That not gonna be for awhile Axel" He put the box on the table, "Just ask me, what do you need to know?"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:40 pm
Axel shrugged. "Well for starters, the basics of finding a girl and getting her." He paused thinking. "And also-." He set the bone aside and suddenly pulled off his shirt. While wearing his T-shirt he looked just normal and skinny, but what was under it would catch anyone off guard. His muscles were quite impressive and he had a X-shaped scar over his heart. He tapped the scar. "When I was younger they apparently 'tore my heart out', so I didn't think I could love." He shrugged. "Now I know its bull s**t, but the meaning is still there."  

MrTomGero

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:51 pm
Miles poked his scar, "Thats just so wrong on so many levels. As for getting a girl...just be yourself man, act the way you act when your around me. Your a cool guy, you just need to lighten up a bit. tell a few more jokes, smile a bit more like me" Miles smiled, "That's why krystal likes me. Because Im nice, smart, cute, and funny" Miles looked Axel from the bottom up, "You know it might help if you changed your style abit too. I'd say youd look good in suit, or maybe I could just give you one of my jackets. I got another Brown bomber, its not the same as mine. Mine's from World War 2. The other one is a disigner's bomber jacket. It's exactly like the one Leon wears in RESIDENT EVIL 4" Miles picked up another milk bone and started chewing on it.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:58 pm
Axel smirked and put his shirt back on. "Resident Evil. Now I'd like that one." He picked up the bone, tossed it into the air, and caught it in his mouth.  

MrTomGero

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 1:05 pm
"Ok, Ill be right back" Miles went back upstairs into his room, he glanced at Krystal and smiled. Miles only knew her for a day but he was sure that he loved her. He walked over to the side of the bed, lead over her and kissed her muzzle, "mmmm" Miles pulled away and smirked, "Heh...shes cute and funny even when she sleeps" mile went over to his closet and began searching for the jacket. When he found it, he went back downstairs and tossed it to Axel, "Here you go!"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 1:13 pm
"Sweet." Axel said and put it on. He frowned thinking. "Tomorrow we oughta stay for the entire day." He smirked. "Maybe I would have ran into a girl in one of my other classes, I never really took a good look at everyone else."  

MrTomGero

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 1:37 pm
Miles scratched at a flea on his head, "Why not? There are plenty of hot chicks there"  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games