Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Wolf's Den {CLOSED; DO NOT POST} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 12:18 pm
Larka nodded in acceptance to Bakher's placement. He'd found a perfect spot for himself. It was even better than probably she would have picked out for the Gryphon.

She looked towards the rest: Asiril and the Alpha. She was sure the Alpha would soon disappear into his part of the Den's tunnel system. Then that would leave Asiril. Since he was so sure of himself, the she-Wolf found this to be the perfect opportunity to see just what the little fox could do.

With a grin on her muzzle, Larka circled the vulpine. Her tail wagged happily and she play-bowed before him. "Wanna go hunting, Asiril?"

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 3:59 pm
Miles spent an hour focusing his mind trying to get a feel of something, "Ok...Im ready" Miles flatened his body, closed his eyes and pushed foward. when miles opened his his he noticed he moved a couple of feet, it wasnt much, but It was something. Miles however wasnt looking at it so positively, "What am I supposed to do? This isnt working!"  

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:59 pm
Kaishin made his way to his room. A large bed made of straw lay at one end of the room, whilst the walls danced with flickering shadows from the fire in the centre of the room. The fire itself was generated by rune stones, it would activate only if there was someone in the room. Trophys from old kills lined the left side wall, and in the centre was a fang belonging to the previous Alpha male. He walked close to the fire and turned around three times before laying down next to the warm, flickering flames. He closed his eyes and went over the events that had just transpired, the knowledge of Furies, Bakhers transformation... it was and eventful day!

He sighed softly as he relaxed his muscles and slowly began to recharge his magic. The room was very spacious... it was made for the Alpha pair after all. He sighed again as he knew he would eventually have to pick a mate. But the question was... who?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:24 pm
"This is wind. How would you interpret it. Strong and hard? Or soft and smooth. You do the math." eyea continued to sit and watch.  

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:45 pm
"Soft...and smooth" He thought to himself. Miles slowly moved his arms through the wind, and slowly he began to move, "HEY LOOK! IM DOING IT!" Miles slowly began picking up speed and eventually he made it out. Miles stepped back into the doorway, "Okay, now what?" He said with a cocky smile.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:54 pm
Eyea Smiled. "Good work. You've learned how to control wind. Now for the next test. Earth."

There was a fluttering sound behind mile and a whack. He was knocked out. As he woke he found it was a dark. He was in a hole in the ground. The only light was from above. eyea stood there before him.

"Glad to see your awake." He said to miles.  

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:06 pm
Miles runned the head, he had a massive headache, "Ok...I wasnt expecting this..." Miles looked up, he had no idea where he was or how to get out. Miles looked at Eyea, "Where are we?"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:12 pm
"A giant hole in teh ground. Can't you tell? Here you will control earth. Your going to stay down here until you learn to make it back up using earth And i shall give you another hint. Think nature, think rough, Focus on natures touch on this world. Food is provided for you over there in the corner so you'll have energy for this task. I found out what you like. Good luck. If you have questions i will be up there." With that he flew toward to the top of the hole and landed on the edge and looked down at miles. It was a long way up.  

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:20 pm
Miles sighed, "GOD DAMN IT!" He yelled, "THINK HARD!? ILL SHOW HIM HARD!" Miles stomped violently on the grounds, suddenly the earth shook and a large spire began to rise underneath him, "Wow that was easy" He said smiling.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:23 pm
Erik found himself at the edge of the forest after some time. He had found a few rats to roast, and decided to make camp at the base of the mountain, but then he saw something he didn't notice before: a large den. A bit curious, he decided to explore, but he first put the dead rats in a small leather pack on his back, then unsheathed his sword. He cautiously made his way to the mouth of the cave and looked around. It certainly looked like a bunch of beings live in it...  

The Phantom of GO

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:28 pm
Eyea yelled down at him from up top. "Good you can make an earth spike. Now can you find a way up? I don't think stamping your foot will get you up unless you wanna scuwer yourself."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:29 pm
Larka stood up straight at the sound of the brush moving behind her. She turned at the time a feline hybrid came out of the forest. Immediately put on high alert, Larka raised her head and her tail, showing that she was the most dominant one in the current area, since the Alpha was gone to nap.

She eyed his weapon warily and lifted her lip in a silent snarl. "You've stumbled across the Mountain Pack, feline. We protect and police the Forest that surrounds this area. What has brought you here?"

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200

The Phantom of GO

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:35 pm
'Uh-oh. Dammit, why can't I ever remember to not be too curious?' he thought bitterly to himself. He raised his weapon a little for protection as he said slowly, "Uh, well, I kind of have no real reason... I was just looking for a place to make camp for the night, and I guess I was a little curious, seeing as I've never noticed this feature before."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:53 pm
Miles continued climbing the the spikes, he realised Eyea was right, so he had a brillient idea, if he were to create spikes on the wall, it would be enough for him to grab onto and climb out. He was already 3/4 of the way there, he could already could see the tiny owl above him, "Not bad too bad now am I!?!"  

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:59 pm
He roused from his sleep at Larkas voice, and growled; who would dare interrupt his sleep? He lifted his head, and was about o speak when he noted several thing;

One- The owl and the Anthro fox were gone from sight.
Two- He sensed a large amount of magic had been done while he had been asleep.
Three- Kaishin was nowere to be seen.
Four-Larka was confronting a newcomer, a Antrho Feline much like Nabila was- only this wasn't a lion, it was a mix of leopard and something else.
Five- The newcomer had a weapon drawn.

He rosued fully at the sight of the weapon; crude as it may be compared to the ones he was familiar with, Steel was still Steel-Any creature could be killed by a blade of any size placed right, by a person skilled and agile enough to do so.

He stretched his wings, wincing at the popping of tendons, then folded them and stiffly rose. He planted hindpaws in thedirt, then stretched out with his forepaws, both giving the newcomer a good look at his claws, and also working a few of the kinks in his muscles. Only then did he speak, as he went into a battle stance, with his crest fully erect in a teritorial display and his hackles raised.

"I think you should have called out beforrrre enterrrring, Newcomerrrrr."
He deliberatly rolled his 'r's as he spoke; most GryphonKin spoke like that, with a few exeptions, like his particular type of Gryphon did. Without taking his eyes off the Newcomer- and his weapon in particular- he made his way over to Larka.

"Need help, Larrrrka?"  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games