Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Mall Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:05 pm
Damian was at a stand that sold ice cream when he saw the girl. "Hmm? Oh, child problems." he grunted and nodded his head at Ezra, whom was hopping up and down while watching the employee scoop the banana ice cream into a cone. "One of my master's came to visit and drove her insane. I'm going to drop him off at his sister's in a little bit." he sighed before looking back at the girl. "Who're you?"

((Gah dang. How many characters do you have???))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 12:26 pm
Awesome nerd

She ignored his question, asking one instead. "Master? Are you a slave?"

{{No idea anymore.}}  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 5:46 pm
"What? No way!" Damian snorted and pressed his hand against Ezra's head to keep him from nodding. "He and the other two taught me how to master my shape shifting, how to hide my wings, how to fight. Y'know, like some kind of sensei." he shrugged.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 5:55 pm
"Of course, sure." Alonna looked up at the ceiling, folding her hands behind her back. "Is there a reason why he's a monkey?"  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:08 pm
Again, he shrugged. "Three Wise Monkeys. Why do you think he hasn't spoken?" This girl was weird, so quiet yet filled with questions. Damian didn't even know it, but he was slowly edging away. That might've been because Ezra was tugging at his Army shirt, probably not wanting to be around her either.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:44 pm
She chuckled, sitting on a nearby bench. "Oh Damian, I could never hurt you. Her Ladyship would have my head. And besides, how could I betray my beloved Mistress?"  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:18 pm
Damian gave the girl a bemused look, slowly being dragged away by Ezra. "Er, what now?" he questioned. Never hurt him? Was she thinking of hurting him??  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:29 pm
"You think I'm odd, yes?" asked the tiny Spanish girl, flipping her blonde hair over her shoulder. "Well, most odd people are dangerous, especially when they know too much." Alonna started to walk past them, smiling at Ezra. "Take care of him, primate. Mistress has use for him yet. And I suggest," she said to Damian, "that you find your beloved before Miss Carmen does." Stroking the emerald heart on her black choker, she straightened and continued on her way, literally disappearing into the crowd.  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:58 pm
"That was... just bizarre." Damian scratched his head and noticed the dark look on Ezra's face. "What's wrong with you?"

Ezra kept glaring in the direction the girl left and signed, 'I don't like their kind.'

"Kind?" Damian blinked in even more confusion, but before he could ask, the ice cream man rang a bell and Ezra dashed off to retrieve his ice cream.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:11 pm
Suddenly, his phone began to ring. It was Sebastian, Myka's older brother, calling.  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:32 pm
Damian reached out to grab Ezra when his phone went off. He groaned and looked at the caller ID. Nobody he knew. He slid the phone open and pressed it to his ear. "Hello?"

((gotta get off early. mom's kicking me off ._.))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:52 pm
"You know, angel, when we first met and you were trying to kill my sister and her friend, I didn't like you. When you managed to glue her heart back together, I started to tolerate you. But now that she's sobbing because of your little monkey buddy, I'm starting to dislike you again."  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:50 pm
"She's crying?" Damian frowned. He cursed silently and ran a hand through his silver hair. "Look, it's not my fault he acts like this. It's not a good idea to try to control pranksters like them." he said and quickly. He knew Myka, and if her brother was anything like her at terms of control than he was right to quickly add, "I'm taking care of it as we speak. I'm going to drop him off with his sister soon."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:30 pm
Awesome nerd

"You might want to hurry. She's already bundled up in one of Adrian's shirts and what I'm guessing is your jacket. Hold on." His voice moved away from the phone, his disbelieving tone heard even when covered. "What do you mean, your entire outfit is dirty? How in the hell did you get engine grease on you? You did WHAT to my car?! A tree doesn't just appear out of nowhere, Myka!" He turned back to the phone. "I have to go. I suggest you get your arse over here soon before she manages to sabotage EVERYONE ELSE'S CARS!!" The line went dead as Sebastian hung up.  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:45 pm
Damian glanced at his phone questioningly when he heard the yelling. He sighed and put his phone up, seeing Ezra happily eat his ice cream. Without giving the boy a chance to react, Damian grabbed his hand and unfolded his wings, becoming a white blur.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games