Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Public Role Play Area
The Blood of Demons, and the Steel of Samurai. -Accepting- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:54 pm
"Because last to my knowledge, the only people who wanted me dead were my people. Especially if Recht got on their asses to get rid of me."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:40 am
"No, no. Recht doesn't employ people like this clown.." Fuma replied, shaking his head.

"He actually HAS a pair.."

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

cptflint

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:45 am
Yuki shrugged. "If this this Recht has a pair then why isn't he here? Why send a ninja instead?"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:46 am
"Because he put the pressure on my people. Weren't you listening?" Amaya looked at the two of them with an annoyed glare.

"Not every Shura can transform in a dragon. I'm one of the few lucky enough to learn how to do it through a lot of s**t, training, and enlightenment. This makes me more dangerous than a normal Shura, which are already pretty dangerous." She explained, watching the forest around them for the assassin.

"Recht likes having powerful creatures under his command, so you can bet your a** he's got plenty of Shura, including my tribe. He didn't get all of it though, or else I'd be busy ripping out your throats and then shoving them up your a**.

"So tell me boys," she crossed her arms, looking at the two males with some dull irritation. "If you were an Lord who typically gets whatever he wants because everyone is too scared to not do it, and then someone decides to give you the middle finger in the middle of an allegiance talk, calls you a fake, power hungry, murderer in front of all your potential allies, and follows up the insults by running into the human realm to attack your forces, how would you feel?"

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:03 am
"The biggest problem I see with that is that this Ninja is human. Recht would have had nothing to do with him, nor would he let his allies do so either." Fuma grunted.

"But yeah, 'pissy' would be the first word to come to mind."

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:01 pm
"The truth hurts the most. If I were a lord I wouldn't cause painful truths," Yuki answered.  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:47 am
"You certainly can't convince very many demons to go after a Dragon Shura." Amaya grunted. "Chances are they lied to the assassin, portrayed me as a human killer or something."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:21 am
Yuki shook his head. "People like ninjas only know one language... money..."  

cptflint

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:39 pm
"And cowardice. Don't forget cowardice." Fuma grunted.

"Your call on what we do though, miss." he told Amaya.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:17 pm
"Well the idiot doesn't know what he's really doing. So, it'd be wrong to hunt him." Amaya sighed, scratching her head.

"We should try to show him the error of his ways... But that will mostly be you two. If the opportunity provides a moment of me over him, I'm choosing me."

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:33 am
Yuki chuckled. "I guess that's worth a try... If he will listen."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:21 am
"First, we have to find the idiot.." Fuma grunted, looking around.  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:39 pm
"He's an assassin. He'll find us." Amaya turned around, heading out of the clearing.
"Just make sure he doesn't kill me from behind."

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:50 pm
Yuki nodded and silently followed.  

cptflint

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:35 pm
"....You really think he's capable of pulling that off?"  
Public Role Play Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games