Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Resident Evil 5 Discussion:: The Infection Spreads Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aunshi360

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 8:32 am
I think its more possible the enermies will be a mix bettween the t virus and the las plagas from the sample Ada picked up.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 8:42 am
I think it possible the new desert city is raccoon city after it got bombed of it could be a new city wich has gotten bombed with chemicals that spild the las plagas and t virus progess into the air  

Aunshi360

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 9:21 am
Aunshi360
I think it possible the new desert city is raccoon city after it got bombed of it could be a new city wich has gotten bombed with chemicals that spild the las plagas and t virus progess into the air

That's impossible. Because as the main hero, if you were in that area you'd be getting lethal amounts of radiation.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 10:49 am
Aunshi360
I think its more possible the enermies will be a mix bettween the t virus and the las plagas from the sample Ada picked up.

Then, that might be too much like the G-Virus, don't you think?

T-Virus + Nemesis Parasite = G-Virus

T-Virus + Las Plagas Parasite = ?-Virus

I guess it could happen... but where's the fun in that?  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

La Duchesse

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 12:51 pm
NotteRequiem
Aunshi360

Wasn't it progenitor + Nemesis = G? Anyway, if the zombies are more like the crimson heads, I would be happy.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 12:57 pm
I'd say the guy kinda looks like Chris  

fontelos2

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 4:05 pm
NotteRequiem
Aunshi360

P-Virus. xD  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 6:11 pm
La Duchesse
NotteRequiem
Aunshi360

Wasn't it progenitor + Nemesis = G? Anyway, if the zombies are more like the crimson heads, I would be happy.
Well it's not like it was that simple. I mean, everything they pumped Lisa with, it wasn't just t-virus and Nemesis, it was lots of other variables.  

Biohazard EXTREME

La Duchesse

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 7:02 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
La Duchesse
NotteRequiem
Aunshi360

Well it's not like it was that simple. I mean, everything they pumped Lisa with, it wasn't just t-virus and Nemesis, it was lots of other variables.
You got a point. Who knows what they put in her.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 10:51 am
Maybe Lisa is in 5... Even though its pretty much impossible... how badly would you scream if you were going about your ways and heard chains being dragged.... and a really throaty moan.

I'd probably have to turn the game off, not going to lie.  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 2:44 pm
Yeah, chances are it won't happen... But you know, Lisa might make it to Umbrella Chronicles. Oh, that would be freaky.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 12:45 am
ok if I remeber right, in Re1 it was pritty much near impossible to kill her without using up all of your ammo so I like most pushed the stones from her mothers grave. The she took her skull or whatever and jumped off the ledge now even the F**** nemisis couldn't survive that fall  

metalcore501

taylortenacity

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 12:55 am
check this out... everyone keeps saying it's chris and all (and i think it may be since he is the biggest RE character) but I like to leave options. I just watched apocalypse like 10 minutes ago. RE5's character resembles Carlos from the movie more than any other game character.The bone structure and expression just aren't quite the same as they are in CVX and RE1.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 1:02 am
"Mystery Character" may be modeled after movie Carlos, but I really doubt they would make it Carlos with the character design from the movie.

Although, he does kinda look like him, now that you mention it.  

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

taylortenacity

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 1:16 am
Kaworu__Nagisa
"Mystery Character" may be modeled after movie Carlos, but I really doubt they would make it Carlos with the character design from the movie.

Although, he does kinda look like him, now that you mention it.
well capcom has done weird stuff with RE so I wouldn't be surprised if this is movie carlos  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games