Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Hidden Rain Village Gates [LOCKED] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:25 am
Tails1990
Silent like the Wind
Swift like the Storm
I am what I am
Striving to be more

User Image

_________________ Hiro Sherudon

Madking Arc//Chapter Four: Standoff with the Outsiders

Along the sealed gate the jounin aimed his arm overhead, rifling a single Shuriken into the abysmal black sky. The Shuriken itself flickered with electricity as it soared higher and higher into the sky as it stood out against the darkness. As it surpassed the bone dragon in the sky the Shuriken ignited in bright burning sparks of lightning with the similar traits of a flare. It was breif, but the flare almost resembled the sun that once shined over the land only to be consumed by darkness." If my kage wasn't aware of your presence, she will be now." Hiro directed towards the Hokage." As for you Mist shinobi, it seem you got what you wanted. Now cease and desist the use of your defensive jutsus along the Rain Village perimeter." Hiro stated in a slightly agitated tone of voice. He was tired of dealing with their macho arrogance.

User Image

Special Jounin can perform:
10 Monthly Bonus Jutsu
60 Academy Jutsu
50 Gennin Jutsu
40 Chuunin Jutsu
30 Jounin Jutsu
5 S-Ranked Jutsu

It doesnt matter how many jutsus you have
Its all about how you use them

The Village of Falling Rain
Will put out the Fires of the World.

Story behind the Star

Hiros Vengeful Rage

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:09 am
User ImageXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
๐•ฝ๐”ž๐”ฆ๐”ก๐”ข๐”ซ ๐•ถ๐”ž๐”ค๐”ฒ๐”ถ๐”ž ๐•ฝ๐”ž๐”ฆา๐”ข๐”ซ
Taijutsu | Warrior of the Storm | Ex-Kage | Rouge

Raiden only smiled, as he said there were reasons why he did not trust right away. The lightning sage technique was still in effect, as he had used it while talking to Hiro upon his release of his cursemark. And now, the blood boiling within him erupted. A film of eletricity like aura wrapped around his body, creating a thin armor of lightning around Raiden. The 'armor' around his body quivered for a moment before trendrills of pure lightning extended from around him, swiping and slapping the blood spikes away from them causing the spikes to be either destroyed from the sheer power it held or caused the deflected spikes to collide into other spikes knocking them off course. Should any even manage to get past the trendrills and reach Raiden, they will fall to the armor's strength. And even then, the bones lying beneath his skin would stop them, not to mention he would deflect them effectively with a pair of bone spikes that extended from his palms, replacing the fake lightning fangs he held. The next threat being the rose petals created by Hysteria. Despite their size, they numbered in the thousands. As they got closer to him, the trendrills launched and started swiping away the petals destroying them in the process. Any petals that got through would fall to the armor, disintegrating upon contact. Raiden would have continued the assault, however Kleine was upon Kairi now. And without risking friendly fire, he only dealt with the assault of the blue petals, which were continuing to be destroyed by simply going near him. The temperature was higher as the rain continued falling hard, the flames Axel maintained burned brightly and powerfully as he was using demonic chakra to aid him. Lightning continued thrashing through the clouds overhead. He waited for Kairi to react, waiting for the impulses from her brain to have her move. LET ME OOOUT... A voice echoed from in his mind, the creature he held back from being released. The darker entity within him that craved bloodshed and chaos, to bring death to all. No, this is not your fight. Not yet Raiden thought. The rainfall continued pouring around them, the temperature flunctuating slightly as the fire Axel maintained burned still around the perimeter.

[XD good thing I had used lightning sage earlier...

Raiton: Genzon Denkou Bugu (Lightning Release: Living Lightning Armor) *powered up one rank via Raiken*]

"They say lightning never strikes twice, our battle will be your last"

Chakra Points: 855/885
Element(s): Raiton | Rain
Class: Taijutsu
Strength/Speed: SSS+/SSS
Active Taijutsu Style: n/a
Transplant: Right eye | Neo Byakugan

Novoa_Dragon

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:21 am
โ‡šJureฯŠ ศ˜oศ™eฯŠโ‡›
User Image

โ•‹โ• โ•ฃโ•ฉโ• โ•ฃGeninโ• โ•ฃโ•ฉโ• โ•ฃBody-Sensorโ• โ•ฃโ•ฉโ• โ•ฃJashinistโ• โ•ฃโ•ฉโ• โ•ฃWandererโ• โ•ฃโ•ฉโ• โ•ฃMedicalโ• โ•ฃโ•ฉโ• โ•ฃThe-Life-Bringerโ• โ•ฃโ•ฉโ• โ•ฃโ•‹

โ˜ฉMy hands have been tainted in the corruption of blood...โ˜ฉ

โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—

โ“พJurei could tell by just watching this fight it was rather intense. The one named Raiden seemed to be putting up a good front against the attackers or attacker, he was right not to involve himself in such a fight. Still, he kept on watching, as if he was seeing an intense movie that was about to show a rather intense fight. Jurei gripped his sword hard, keeping it close if one would suddenly attack him, his body senor like skills kept on tracking the strong shinobis as he waiting for the climax to arrive. "Geez! Are shinobi battles always as crazy as this? Guess the tales of my father were rather true about fights being a life or death crisis..." The boy said within his mind, wondering who will win this fight and who is on what side, mostly who is on his side if he was force to join this fight. The boy was still hiding behind the large pipe, the rain pouring down as he was already soaked but he didn't really care much right now.โ“พ

โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

โ˜ฉ...But through my eyes sees the path of the Life Giver.โ˜ฉ

Total Chakra Pool:150/150
Strength/Speed: C/C
Son of Rini and Sin
Semi-Jashinist follower
The Healer
Theme song: Diavol Vindecฤƒtor (Devil Healer)
Battle theme: Cronos Healer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:36 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. KairiUshio
SS Rank l Kirigakure l Hyoton l Weapons Master l Amatsu Aisukami Maru l
I am the Blue Lotus of the Mist...the bloom of Kirigakure

"Kleine, you heard the rain ninja...and I told you earlier, lets not get the Rain Village involved in this mess, I also would prefer it if the Leaf village wasn't involved as well. This vendetta you have against me is between you and me, no other village has anything do with this," Kairi spoke out from within the darkness. The blade in which Kleine had used to pierce her throat passed through merely a body flicker, an after image just as he had used one before her. The moment he had begun laughing, Kairi knew, or better yet, she always knew that Kleine was merely bluffing. She was simply playing at his game for the time being until he showed his true colors. Kairi's paranoia, the same paranoia that has caused her to survive being hunted down by Cloud, Mist, and Sand, has saved her once again. She knew Saotome would alert Kleine to kill them when he met up with them in Vertigo Isle. She knew that Kleine was out to kill her from that moment on, and she knew that Ronmaru had in his own way betrayed her. But she would not die now, she would die on her own terms. Kleine had forgotten about Kairi, which is what allowed her to escape before his godly fast strike. As for Raiden, she trusted Raiden's ability, she knew what he was capable off, and knew that no rose petals no matter how sharp could kill him.

Kairi was now merely walking through the shadows of darkness. Even when the light from Hiro's shuriken lit the sky momentarily, she was still nowhere to be found. A silent shadow walker, even Akira's techniques would be ineffective against one such as her. "Kleine, you want me dead...so I will die. Of that is certain. But don't involve innocents in your quest for...whatever it is that you are searching for. If you want to do this, lets do this away from the Rain Village, and a place where genins aren't involved," Kairi stated. She was firm in the fact that she would not let any harm come to the Rain Village or its people. And the fact that Akira would bring a genin into what he knew would be a battle ground, she lost all respect for the Hokage that she had. She was still simply walking around the area, moving from darkness to darkness in this eternal darkness. She was attempting to find at least one shred of good within Kleine, if that was even possible. But she knew the better, she knew that Kleine would most likely attempt to just destroy the area. In that sense, she would sacrifice her life in order to protect the Rain Village. She just hoped Hiro would make her life easier rather than harder.

I shall freeze your very soul  

Yelena the Light Reaper

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:27 am
User ImageXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX never seen a [bluer] sky . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX . . . I can feel it reaching out . . .XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX and moving closer . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX [asked] myself what it's all for . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX I couldn't answer -- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX no, I couldn't answer . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX don't wake me from the [dream] . . .XXXXXXXXlXXXXXXX. . it's really everything it seemed . . . XXXXXXXXXxXXXX X I'm so free . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX gonna be [free] . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX and move [among] the stars . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX you know they aren't so far . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX everything is clearer now . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX life is just a dream you know . . . that's never ending . . . XXX I'm ascending . . .

XXXXXXXXXXXXX____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX. . . as hearts shatter . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX as blades fly . . .XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxXXXas companions cross . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX. . . and people die . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX glee is all . . .XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXI can feel . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX. . . so please tell me . . .XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXthat the glee . . .XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxXXXis real . . .

XXXXXโ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡โ–‡ โ™› โ–‡โ–‡
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXโœฅ XXXXโคดโคดXXXX โœฅ XXXXโคดโคดXXXX โœฅ
XXXXUser Image
XXXXXXX"Fear my voice . . . flee from my name."
The man laughed a little -- just a little -- cracking his neck a little as Hysteria walked over to him, placing her hand and her fingers lightly against his shoulder. "No, you've proved yourself worthy time in and time again . . . proved yourself to not just be a pawn; and I respect that. I hope you can live freely in the last few years of your life, Kairi. And I hope that the people of Mist can really prove that they're not what they seem." He knew that the Blast Sword was probably already taken. So he . . . he just decided to leave. "Raiden, here," The man tossed him a light blue rose, meaning that he only had two left -- the one that he owned, and one saved for the last summoner of bats, "Whenever you're ready, you can use this to enter Hysteria's Garden. I and Hysteria will be waiting." The three walked -- then -- and the three . . . disappeared, into the empty sky. [exit]
___________________{ TEXT TEXT โ™› TEXT TEXT }_________________________

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:56 am
~Lord Akira~
User Image

[Assassin Class][Jyuudaime Kage][Master of Shadows and Submission][Shadow Cat Nara "Shadow of the Night"]

Akira watched as the events played out before him. He really felt it was indeed a shame, each using so many augments to increase their speed. Keeping up with everyone's movements, he watched as choice people started to depart. First was Kairi, using the Way of the Hidden Blade to sneak off into the distance. Akira, standing looking in her direction the entire time. He not needed any techniques to keep track of someone moving in the darkness for he could see through the darkness with Cat-like eyes. It was a complete 'are you serious?' moment. He truely was the only true assassin in the area.

Sure, many try to claim the mantle, but if Akira was to have been the one to act, instead of Kliene, he wouldn't have failed. He didn't hold it against Kliene, it wasn't his battle to interrupt after all. Kliene hesitated for a mere second, and that second made all the difference. A true assassin wouldn't have heistated, he or she would have executed with percision and left the glotting to the lesser beings. It was funny, Kliene, the man claiming to be of a higher variety was glotting, endulging in ideal laughter while trying to assassinate two former kages at the same time. As his attempt failed, he just departed.

"Well what was the point in that?" He said as he begun to walk towards the gates. "Well that was uneventful, Yumi~Jin, you two can return to the Leaf if you would like to, or back to the Waterfall to speak with Kliene. I know you, jin, would like to tag along with me for a bit. While I am here in the Rain, I might as well inform the Amekage of the situation. You might like her, you might not, she is a very beautiful woman. My Lady is alot cuter, of course, but she makes for a mid second." Akira snickered as he walked towards the gates, showing abit of a bias in his reasonings...covering his own a** of course. "Well, Hiro, was it? Are you going to let me in or should i just invite myself in? I have valuable information for the Amekage.

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

Yuki Miojin

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:04 pm
"Nothing is true...everything is permitted."
"Niente รจ...everything allineare รจ consentito."
||Axel Hajime||||Medical Body Sensor||Flame Dragon||
User Image

XXXXXXAxel's flames began dissipating as the giant wall of flame now dispersed, swallowed whole by the darkness. He had kept his flames up, and should the fighting had commenced he would have put all that fire towards their enemy...or at least attempted to. Kleine and Akira were out of his league, he would never deny that even in his dreams. With the state that he was now, it would have been suicide to attempt to intervene in the battle. Axel dropped down from the skies as he stood next to Raiden, his wings retracting back into his shoulder blades. "Well...I might just very well need some new underwear...I practically s**t my pants," Axel sighed as he attempted to liven up the mood. He didn't really soil his pants but with the amount of pressure Kleine was giving off, he might as well have. Turning around he walked over to Hiro, maneuvering through the darkness as he could pinpoint his exact location. Bypassing the Hokage and cutting in front of him, Axel now stood just an arms length away from him, Axel bowed apologetically towards him. "Hey...I just wanna apologize for anything I said before. It was kinda of a spur of the moment thing and we were just prepping ourselves up for a battle. I know you don't trust us, but I just want to say thanks for letting us go in and out. I'm sorry for any inconvenience," Axel stated as he extended his hand. It wasn't a handshake of friendship, because he was realistic and would never believe that with just a simple apology everything would be dandelions and sunshine again. It was more of a respect that Axel had for a ninja who was willing to put his life on the line to protect his village.

||I am the Flurry of Dancing Flames||

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:05 pm
User ImageXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

With his parting words, Raiden caught the light blue rose that was tossed to him. Not laced with chakra or anything, but merely a unique flower bestowed upon him that appearantly was access to Hysteria's Garden. He was surprised that as quickly as the fight started it ended. All the built up pressure, the blood pumping vigorously through his body, and no where to release. The eletric armor he created vanished as he looked around. He could sense Kairi was with him, but he didn't know where precisely as she kept moving. Storing the rose, he called out to Axel. "Go ahead and drop the wall of fire...our business here is finished" He said before turning his attention to Kairi, or at least her general direction. "Do we head back, or remain here to talk to the Amekage about the situation" He inquired, prepared to leave if she was and if not he'll remain by herside until they did so. From what he could best guessed, she retrieved the Blast Sword successfully. But he wasn't sure if their business in Rain would extend beyond that of the weapon's retrieval or not.

[Well this post was meant for before iFlurry posted but whatevs lol]

Chakra Points: 885/885

Novoa_Dragon

Yelena the Light Reaper

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:20 pm

Kairi would never understand someone like Kleine. It would be impossible for her to even try to comprehend what just went through his mind. If anything she was thankful that no innocents were involved. "We should probably stay," Kairi said as she placed his hand upon Raiden. Pressing on it lightly, it was more of her way of saying thank you to him. Looking over at Axel, she smiled as he apologized to the Rain ninja. It was one of the qualities she liked about him, he was never one to hold grudges even to those who would be his enemies. "I mean, if the great and almighty Fire Shadow is staying, lord knows we should probably stay too. Who knows, the Lord Hokage might try and spark another battle in foreign soil...then again, you might say I did the same thing. But my rebuttal would be that I never laid a single hand on any villager here," Kairi smiled a rather peculiar and curios smile. Why else would the Hokage of Leaf would be in Rain? She figured out that he had gone to Kleine and explained to him the situation, and he came specifically as back up for Kleine in case the rest of Kirigakure had shown up. But what Akira failed to conceive with his bigotry is that she was not a part of the Mist Village. She acted as an independent rogue. Of course he would still hold a grudge against her for killing Yun. He even brought Yun's son Jin. If Jin were to ask her, she would tell the truth. Then she would proceed to tell him that if he was angry, then to become strong enough to take her down, if she lives that long of course.

Kairi then proceeded to stand next to Axel, cutting off the Hokage as if he wasn't a matter of importance. "Your name was Hiro was it? Like Axel said, I am truly sorry for any troubles that we may have caused. I would like to apologize first hand to the Amekage, so that there is a mutual understanding. You may hate me, but my actions were my own. No one should take the blame for the stubbornness of a rather sadistic woman," Kairi apologized as well. No harm was done to the Rain Village, which she was very thankful for. All in all this mission was a success in her eyes. The Rain Village was safe, the Blast sword was on its way back to Kiri, Saotome still lived which was her intention all along, and no injuries were procured.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:43 pm

Feeling her hand upon his shoulder, he looked at her and nodded. "When you put it like that, I suppose we should stay. Wouldn't want anybody to get hurt" He said returning the smile, of course there was a hint of sarcasm in his voice. As she moved besides Axel, he nodded to him and crossed his arms. "Don't lose your nerves yet, we're not out of the woods. Get any browner you'l be hidden with the darkness and mud" He said, joking slightly. He felt like he could, Axel being Zane's little brother. A rare case indeed with Raiden. Walking up besides Axel and Kairi, not caring if he too got in the way of the Hokage, he waited to see if Hiro would let them enter so they may apologize to the Amekage. Well, Kairi anyways. Looking at Hiro, he merely said but a few words. "No hard feelings" He said calmly. Deep within though, he felt slightly accomplished. It had been awhile since he's done a mission, despite not being able to fight as he was pumped for it the mission was indeed a success. And they managed not to cause any problems in the village, no destruction or casualties.

He was also curious on what will wait for him in Hysteria's Garden. He will soon depart to meet up with the pair there, or particularly Hysteria. The area sounded similar to a summoning land, though could be more then just that. He'll find out soon enough. Yun's son, who was merely a genin made him wonder why on earth would the Fire Shadow bring a genin to hostile grounds. If he were to be attacked not only would he be in serious danger but the Hokage would be at fault and responsible. Perhaps the line of leadership has faltered over the years. Or he had done more damage then he realized in the past.

Novoa_Dragon

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:45 pm
-|Queen of Dragons|-||Nayely Hatake Dragconic||-|SS-Ranked|-
-|Akatsuki Leader|-|Amekage|-

User Image

The rain falling around everyone suddenly spiraled and expanded as a shock wave that exploded outwards and the rain stopped falling directly on them but continued to fall around the village. Nayely then appeared. "So many people visiting my village...i rather not be too pushy for the events that happened at my own doorstep...but the gathering did make me want to show up." She said with a smile.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:11 pm

"Ah the Amekage," Kairi said as she turned. Out of all the kages, the Rain Village Kage was the only one that she hadn't had the pleasure to meet. Many rumors surround her being, but rumors were neither here nor there. Kairi now stood up straight, her hair unkempt and wild as it covered her face. For a woman of her age and posture, she didn't particularly care about the way she looked. In fact she almost liked this wild and savage look to her. "I apologize for the events that have transpired here. My name is Kairi, a rogue ninja formerly of the Hidden Cloud," Kairi stated as she introduced herself. Her roots, though she trained in Mist and was a Mist kage at one point, her core came from the Cloud village. "I was on a mission to retrieve an item stolen by a certain elusive ninja. I had tracked him down to the Rain Village and your saanin granted me entrance so long as no blood would be spilled in Rain grounds. I never had intended to bring violence into Rain, so I procured the item and held up my end of the deal. Your ninjas are formidable, and brave, you must be proud of their upbringing and I can see why the Rain Village has held up its might even in these dark times," Kairi said, praising the abilities of Hiro, Kemuri, and Draco. All three of them held their own, analyze the situation carefully and made a stand in order to ensure the safety of their village. It was because of these three that Kairi was ready to throw her life in order to ensure that if a battle did break out between Kleine and herself, she would make sure that the Rain Village would be left unscathed.

Yelena the Light Reaper

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:15 pm
User Image

Jin grinned almost happily as he took off his cloak, his byakugan eyes still activated. He throws his arms to the side, using his chakra to release the weights he had been wearing during his training in the infinite one style. He draws one of his father's blades.

"You already know my answer sensei, time to test if my training has payed off!"

Jin gets ready to rush towards Axel, but stops as he is knocked back by the explosion made by the Amekage. This was the woman Akira told him about.

"Mama's much prettier than her."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:17 pm

Meeting the Amekage, Raiden nodded his head respectfully. As Kairi filled the woman in on the situation and the purpose of their presence he stood by her side. Merely listening and keeping an eye on their surroundings. The Amekage was indeed beautiful, though he also knew she isn't one to be taken lightly. However, she wasn't hostile like most unless reason to be given otherwise. For now, he stood there in silence.

Novoa_Dragon

Panthers7

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 4:18 pm
User Image
Yumi Uchiha
Sannin-Oniwabanshu Captian///Konohagakure///Sharingan|||Demon Sage
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yumi was silent as he came out from the darkness that Akira had transported him through. It wasn't much of a surprise for Akira to hold such a technique. It was intriguing, and if Yumi held more love for stealth he would inquire for him to teach Yumi it. But... stealth just wasn't his thing. He wished to fight an opponent up front and personal. Fist to fist. Toe to toe. Skill to skill. Shinobi to shinobi. All these things to prove who is stronger, through nothing but a perfect up front dual; stabbing a person in the back through stealth is admirable, but as said before, it just wasn't his thing.

The group Yumi's crimson Sharingan eyes were placed upon were surprising. Kairi, a man that of which he didn't know, and his brother. The shock upon the Uchiha's face was shown at seeing his brother. Either Akira's shadows gave him a touch of intoxication to his mind to make him hallucinate, or the little boy that had hugged him was now a man. 'This world is far too confusing for my tastes.' Yumit thought to himself, as the chaos that was plaguing this world was far too confusing. It felt like to him, like he never even stepped out of the Demon Realm. Or maybe... it was worse? Shaking his head, Yumi pushed himself to keep his head in the game. The potential danger this place held was quite high. Quite high indeed. To have his mind drift would most definitely make a situation towards demise.

As the rain began to fall upon him Yumi's eyes kept focused on the people that 'greeted' them. He mentally sighed to Jin cracking his knuckles, making an aggressive like manner towards people that with the basic use of his Sharingan, were powerful. It takes someone, to have seen and been surrounded by many powerful people to simply get that aura of strength from others. Kairi, goes without saying about her strength and skill. To take down Yun without being completely maned was indeed a feat. Then, there was the man before him. Yumi couldn't quite tell, but there was a bit unease that he felt with engaging him in a fight off right. For Yumi, who likes to calculate before striking, it didn't seem like he would have the time to truly do so towards this man should this meeting get... 'physical.' It made him half want to deliberate, if he should focus on taking in some nature energy... just in case.

Then, there was his brother. Of course, Yumi wasn't here to fight him, so adding him into the equation of those that he may engage wasn't necessary; though Kleine's strength as well was powerful. Yumi may have never seen him in action personally, but he at the very least has heard rumors. It made him curious as to his brother's strength even more so to his odd acceleration of growth. For truly now, who really is the little brother?! To be greeted with his world after the Demon Realm made even Yumi think about adding sake to his diet.

When Yumi was introduced by Akira, he simply nodded and remained silent. For one, is wasn't like his voice could speak above the rain and thunder that boomed above them; and tw he wished simply to keep sharp. Half in the mind-set of Shukuchi, and half in just being cautious. Taking motions from the others and computing them in a long stream of outcomes that could possible occur, and what he should do to counter it. Seeing as previous knowledge on both of them other than the basics for Kairi, were just about nil.

But his eyes widened a little when he saw his brother in action when he launched the first move after his set-up. Almost as if his previous thoughts and curiosity were to be answered by him then and there. Speed, accuracy, and just... out-right power. All shown before him within moments that took him quite by surprise! Amazed... awestruck was he. But the man he was wary about earlier, indeed showed him why he should be as well. He was rather glad that he stood back and watched, for Yumi witnessed the man to the best of his ability through the heavy ran, defending from his brother's initial assault. Doing so with somewhat relative ease but it seemed he too had entered the fray prepared, which therefore gave him the ease in defending against him.

But even Kairi seemed to have a defense prepared. Rather, from what Yumi could tell as a by-stander, that she gauged Kleine's intentions through his laughter. Like the feeling of murderous intent, though in this sense through the auditory manner, in where Kleine's laughter that was cut short, seemed to have been the cause towards her evasion. Then again, maybe Yumi was just over-thinking things. But the use of so many powerful techniques from the beginning! Yumi half wondered if he should have brought out his deck of cards in the beginning but so far, his brother was holding his own completely, and the Akira and Jin were safe. So far, he wasn't to be needed to be put into the fray.

When the option to go back or stay was proposed after the 'battle', or could it better be deemed as an altercation ended, Yumi shook his head. "Akira-dono," Yumi said softly, speaking for the first time as he could only assume that by now, the rain would have quieted enough that he would be able to speak. "...I do not think it would be wise for me depart from here as of yet, that I do not." Yumi nodded to the Kairi, Axel, and Raiden. Other than their disrespect toward him, Yumi still held his ground to not trusting at the very least Kairi. Though he held no reason to be vengeful, being a human, the whole situation... the entire fight from the past.. all bothered him. Even angered him. For what person doesn't understand, specifically if he felt it to be foolish, one as a human will usually rebuke it; or destroy it. He also wouldn't leave for the reasons that should he do so, if he would leave, Akira to having only Jin with him. The boy was strong but he was too rambunctious. He might do something... foolish. And though Akira was strong, with them being in foreign land and away from reinforcements, it wouldn't be in their best interest to spark anything. At least not now anyway. "I already have a back-up should I be needed immediately in Konoha. So I will stay, until matters are truly settled." Yumi said softly as he would then, fall silent again. Pushing some of his now straight, from the rain, long dark brown hair from his face and would just watch everyone through his experienced Sharingan. That of which glowed like soft coals in the darkness that surrounded them.

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games