Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Otokage's Building Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:25 am
+N+akamuro +S+hirogane

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

|+l+|-Chunin-|+l+|-Shirogane Clan-|+l+|-Iron Sand-|+l+|-Puppet User-|+l+|-The Exiled One-|+l+|-Otogakure-|+l+|

Mother...

Nakamuro gave a slight nod to Yosei as most likely they'll meet each other in the near future. More importantly his attention was fixated on Makoto, the current Otokage as she finally appeared by some time and his next mission it seems is another scouting. In truth Nakamuro wanted to fight something or someone he never met before but this'll service his appetite for now. "I'm not too worried about the yelling anymore. I won't let mere emotions step in my way of duty. So what kind of scouting mission is this one?" He said, his back still leaning against the wall, his arms still resting on his chest crossed. He needed more information on this kind of scouting he's about to preform for the Sound once more, he hoped something more exciting than the last one.

...Give me strength

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:51 pm
"Know what, just let the Otokage know, and I'll get the information later. We'll do lunch sometime." Nanashi said to the foreigners as he picked up his team under his arms. "We'll be back soon." He said as the three of the slowly seemed to fade from existence. It turns out, Nanashi had activated his Seki-reigan as he picked up his students, and quickly moved out of the village.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Crimson Remedy

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:43 am
User ImageUser Image

Dance to my rhythm...

Makoto turned to Nakamuro."It's Iwagakure this time. I heard there is a new Tsuchikage, and I'd like to do lunch with her sometime. Go to the Rock Village, and arrange a good time and place to have lunch. While you're there, take note of what's going on in the village. I need to measure Sound against the other villages."She smiled at her cousin, reassured he would do a good job. He should be a jounin soon, he's just as skilled as any other chuunin, she thought to herself as she looked him over one last time."Oh, and, try to make it on neutral ground."

...spin and twirl on my strings

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:50 am
____Nakamuro Shirogane____
The Iron Death
Puppet user Chunin Satetsu/Iron Sand Shirogane Clan Otogakure

Nakamuro nodded his head but in truth this sounded more like preparing than scouting. Still, he didn't really have to hide much and it'll be great to see what Iwagakure looks like. "Yes, Tsuchikage-sama" He said as he reached within his one strapped back that was hovering near his rear, reaching for his mask once more. Once he found it he set the mask on his face once more and without another word he walked out of the the office, down the stairs and out of the building itself. without further delay he head straight to the gates where he would make another destination to another village.

"My sand will cover the world into darkness...

... Leaving nothing behind but a Iron Death."

45 Remaining
45 Academy
35 Gennin
25 Chuunin
10 Jounin
1 S-Ranked

[exit]  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:45 am
User ImageUser Image

Nori remained silent, sticking close to Sunso and watching the Otokage -- or the ex-Otokage, apparently -- carefully. Though the fact that he had mistaken Sunso's identity had been rather amusing, she was still somewhat worried that he would recognize her. The other genin that knew who she was had chosen to say nothing on the matter, for which she was grateful. It was not until the ex-Otokage left that Nori allowed herself to relax, if only slightly. Her attention shifted to the current Otokage, a woman who looked nice enough. Still, she would not speak out on her own. Sunso was the one that had brought her here for whatever reason -- training, she assumed -- so she would let him do the talking when it came down to it.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:57 am
User ImageUser Image
Otokagure Anbu
"Within the melodies of battle."

Aki strolled into the building smiling at the receptionist who waved him through with a wink. At least she still remebers me, I've been out of touch far to long for my liking. As he walked to the Kage's office Aki took stock of the new renovations feeling his age as he rembered the building through a younger mans eyes. Feeling nostalgic he sighed "Change is good". Finnaly he reached the Otokages office and entered wondering how this new kage would react to a relic of a past regime like hiself. Aki knelt on one knee, and clenched his fist while placing it over his heart, taking one look at the occupants in the room before looking at the Otokage. "My lady" he stayed in his kneeling postion waiting for her to aknowledge his presence.

tc_pistols

1,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Eris5

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:22 pm
NUR

User Image
Shoko

Walking up to the rather easy to spot Kage's office. The building sticks out amongst the others quite easily, Shoko stops before entering the building. She has done much work in protecting the Grass village in so many different ways, but this is so different for her. She walks into the building and finds her way to the office. Only to give it a gentle knock before she enters. Shoko stays as polite as possible as she is unsure what will be behind this door when opened. It has been awhile since she has last been to Otogakure, and she knows that in the land of ninja's Kages can change quite quickly. Awaiting word to enter, Shoko has a smile on her face, something about this village seems to lighten her mood. She always did have an affinity for sound and music.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 1:44 pm
User ImageUser Image

Dance to my rhythm...

Makoto looked around her office as no one else seemed to speak. When Aki entered and kneeled to the floor, she was taken aback. She was not yet used to these formalities. "Um...Stand."She said cautiously. Hopefully he had something to say, because she didn't at the moment. She heard a knock at the door almost the instant later, and quickly called,"Come in!" She hoped it wasn't someone else coming to her for troubles. How anyone could handle the Kage position was beyond her, it was far too stressful.

...spin and twirl on my strings

Crimson Remedy

Eris5

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:41 pm
NUR

User Image
Shoko

Gathering herself, Shoko opens the door to the Kages office and enters with a calm assertiveness, a smile upon her face. She sees Makoto and gives her a nod. "Why hello there." Like a ghost just walked into the room Shoko hasn't been seen for years in the shinobi world it seems. She went underground in more ways than one. Now head ANBU of grass she seeks an alliance between Sound and Grass, as they are both small nations caught in a world full of larger powers. She shows this opinion by being not being disrespectful in anyway and staying modest. "I feel like I know you...Lady Otokage" Shoko's memory hasn't been all that good lately however so her respectfulness may be dumbfounded at this moment by her lack of knowledge. "Ma..." She sounds out the first part of the girls name, but can't remember the last part..."Maki, Mako, Maku, Maka..." She whispers to herself before staying back on track. "My name is Shoko, representing the Grass Village."

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:29 am
User ImageUser Image
Otokagure Anbu

Aki stood up sharply and moved to the side of the room to allow Shoko and Makoto to talk, his business could wait until after they conversed. Clasping his hands behind his back Aki assumed a neutral facial expression and waited, silently wondering what the Grass village wanted. Damn shame I didn't run into Nanashi, so I could get a idea what type of woman the Kage is.....

tc_pistols

1,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:30 pm

S-Rank Wandering Nin
Former Suna-Sandstorm Elite Fighting force

"I am the Sands of Time..."

Sunso smiled, deciding to speak quickly so as to not waste time, "Put simply miss otakage, I wanted to ask if you had a weapons master in this village so as to train kasai here, due to me not being able to teach her well enough," After speaking, he would turn to look at kasai, before turning back to the otakage.

"...For when i arrive, Everything turns to Dust"

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:41 am
User ImageUser Image
Otokagure Anbu

Aki sighed releasing a colorless odorless gas into the small office, After all how often do you get to take out this many people at once? Pulling a cigarette out of his pocket he stuck it into his mouth. Mumbling around the cigarette he looked at the people in the room. "Nice meeting you all and hopefully I'll see you all in hell real soon" with that he put his finger tip to the end of the cigarette and ignited a small flame. That flame blossomed in the gas filled room filling the whole place with a crippling explosion in less than a split second blowing the whole room to smithereens. Aki vanished in the explosion a bored look on his face.

Jutsu Used
Katon: Kita no Jutsu (Fire Release: Aerial Explosion Technique)
Description: A different version of the Katon: Hidoko no Jutsu, this jutsu releases a gas into the air. This is an odorless, colorless gas that can be ignited with any spark or flame. This gas will rapidly ignite, causing it to expand and create a strong wind in all directions. The outer gas is shot out, and ignites when it has expanded at a range of around 20 feet. Anyone within the range of this jutsu will be seriously injured and probably suffer at least a first degree burn. It also evaporates all water in the range of this jutsu.

Katon: Ichi (Fire Release: One)
Description: The basic building block of a great many techniques down the line, this is presumably the very same skill that began the study of Katons. Molding their chakra through a simple seal of any choice, the user is able to focus it onto the tip of their index finger in the form of heat. With this, they can cut through things such as glass and rope with some difficulty. However, at this stage, control of one’s chakra is so minimal that this technique can only be used by one finger and essentially has no combat use.

tc_pistols

1,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:17 pm

S-Rank Wandering Nin
Former Suna-Sandstorm Elite Fighting force

"I am the Sands of Time..."

As aki spoke, sunso instinctively huged noriko closer. This action would seem to pay off, as his body would block noriko from the explosion. After the dust would clear, sunso's body had already started to regenrate. What would normally have been a very Painful non-fatal burn was returned to normal in a matter of seconds. Before he could be blamed for this explosion, he would flash noriko and himself out of the office with Light instantanous.

"...For when i arrive, Everything turns to Dust"

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 3:50 pm
[lolol I soooo saw this happening
1 where did I threaten you? I said "Nice meeting you all, hope to see you in hell real soon" for all your char knows I'm a d**k

2 How do you know to stop me from lighting the cigarette? Colorless odorless gas?

3 does your rpc react with lethal force every time someone mumbles something threatening? Or does he sayyyyy wait for them to do something aggressive?

but oh well the whole point was for me to go out with a boom, I knew pretty much everyone would meta game their way out :3 GO NUR!

tc_pistols

1,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items