Welcome to Gaia! ::

The renaissance galaxy

Back to Guilds

Tags: Renaissance, Galaxy, Anime, Boy-love, Interests 

Reply 17. Lounges - Bars, Hotels, restaurants, diners
Empress Dee's lounge - permanent Guild RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 1:32 pm
empress dee

Paranormal Teddy

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

william-tyler

Gabriel stood there in thought before speaking to them. "It would have to be stronger then Moonshine wouldn't it?" He said in thinking aloud. He didn't actually drink much himself.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 1:39 pm
TheDarkmasterchumble

empress dee

Gwen shrugged. "But isn't Moonshine illegal?" Gavin asked. "Sort of..." Gwen answered. Gavin had been glancing at the elevator for a little while, but now she turned her gaze to Sabrina's strap. Gabriel had seemed so protective over his guitar before, was it okay that she was touching it? She knew that it meant a lot to him... "Sorry..." She mumbled. "What for?" Gwen asked, a question that would receive no answer from Gavin.  

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 1:47 pm
empress dee

Paranormal Teddy

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

william-tyler

Gabriel sighed before answering Gavin's question. "Moonshine is legal in some places. Not a lot, but some. Relax." He whispered the last part into her ear before looking back to the others..  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 2:02 pm
TheDarkmasterchumble

empress dee

Gavin nodded. "Oh..." She said. "If it's just an alcohol induced coma, then they're fine. It just means that they'll be.... asleep for a while." "I know what it means, okay? It just seems... sad to me. You know, being trapped in sleep? Not being able to enjoy life, but not being able to move no either." She said solemnly. Gwen nodded.

((Alright, I know I probably shouldn't notice this during a sad-ish talk, but I accidentally used alliteration emotion_awesome
And now that I've said that, I am probably a terrible person, XD))  

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 2:13 pm
empress dee

Paranormal Teddy

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

william-tyler

Gabriel grabbed Gavin's hands and placed them on the neck and face of the Guitar before hugging her by the waist and then speaking. "It is sad. But they will wake eventually. Think of it as a long overdue nap. When they are fully rested and recovered they'll wake up and feel refreshed. After the hangover subsides that is." He tried to make that last part sound like a joke hoping it would make her smile again. But of course he was also being serious that they would eventually wake up.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 2:18 pm
TheDarkmasterchumble

empress dee

Gavin nodded. "Yeah." She said, blushing even more. "Hey, careful." Gwen said, putting an arm around his sister as well. Gavin looked at both of them, then laughed. She wiggled out of both grips, being sure not to damage Sabrina, and stood on the other side of Gwen. "If it bugs you that much... Hey, don't give me that look, I saw you sulking back there!" She said, in response to Gwen looking slightly annoyed. She flicked him on the back of the neck, which ruined his "tough guy" stare as he smiled slightly.  

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 2:28 pm
empress dee

Paranormal Teddy

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

william-tyler

Gabriel smiled and started laughing lightly. "Don't worry about it. In special cases it's alright to touch Sabrina. Provided you had a good enough reason." He said with a smile. The girls from the crowed practically melted. He could tell they had no self control, and ignored them favoring chatting with Gavin and Gwen instead.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 2:33 pm
TheDarkmasterchumble

empress dee

Gavin nodded. "Yeah, I'd rather not take my chances. Boys can be... hotheaded? No, no..." She said, now looking at Gwen. "What, you expect me to insult myself?" "Yeah, pretty much. It's not an insult if it's true. Oh, that's right, impulsive." She said, holding up a finger as she remembered. "Well, I guess that's not too bad. You've said worse." Gwen said, shrugging. "I'm sure she means no offense to you, Gabriel." She said. Gavin shrugged. "We'll see."  

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 2:41 pm
empress dee

Paranormal Teddy

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

william-tyler

Gabriel stretched for a moment before speaking again. "It's fine, really. Besides..." He paused for a moment grabbing Gavin's hand and pulling her closer to him then wrapping his arm around her again. "Who could be mad at a cute girl like this?" It was obvious he was flirting a bit with Gavin. But he didn't move anymore once he had her wrapped in his arm again.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 3:20 pm
TheDarkmasterchumble

Gavin laughed, picking his hand up and putting it back at his side. "A lot of people." "She's been banned from... well, more than a few places." Gwen said, staring at Gabriel. This was true, Gavin wasn't exactly welcome at some places... most of the bans were from accidents, people over-reacting, and a small portion of them were things that Gavin had meant to do. Unfortunately, this also meant a ban for Gwen. He didn't usually mind though, he would just ignore her for a few hours.  

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 3:35 pm
TheDarkmasterchumble
empress dee

Paranormal Teddy

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

william-tyler

Gabriel smiled again before speaking. "well that's their loss isn't it?" He asked looking disappointed.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 5:35 pm
TheDarkmasterchumble

Gavin laughed. "Yup, now they can't have me, no matter how hard they beg and plead, I will never listen to their calls, they can just bleed, and suffer, until they exist no more." She said happily. "Careful, wouldn't want to scare him." Gwen said, looking at Gabriel. In the back of his mind, he didn't like seeing Gabriel getting too close Gavin. However, it wasn't for the reasons you might think. You see, when Gavin was in third grade ((so she was like cool ) some random boy asked her out. Well... it didn't exactly go well for the little boy...
User Image
Is that a good representation?

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 6:02 pm
empress dee

Paranormal Teddy

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

william-tyler

"Sounds exciting." He said with a somewhat flirty look. Though he wasn't about to try anything too soon.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:33 pm
Dee said, "Saiyans can consume raw meat, so yes, the alcohol is much stronger and a moonshine is weak compared to the beer here. Fire rum is the strongest drink here and even a saiyan can have a hard time holding it down. As for whether the people in the comatose room wake up or not...that is hard to say. Every once in a while, Terry and I do have to go up there to make sure nobody died. A shame with how many people are up there, though."

She continued to glance around the bar, and yet, she still did not see Sasuke or Kai. Sighing heavily, she said, "If any of you see Sasuke Uchiha or Kai Hiwatari, let me know. For some reason, I get the feeling that one of them is on their way here, but, as of yet, they haven't showed."  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 12:47 pm
empress dee

TheDarkmasterchumble

"Got it." Gwen said, as Dee said to look out for Sasuke or Kai. "Exciting would not be a word to describe it..." She said, tapping her chin and looking at the floor. "By the way, Gavin, you were drinking earlier, correct?" "Nope. Well, yes, but that wasn't beer or anything alcoholic..." She said, shrugging. "Right. Well, either way, your ride is gone. The boat you came on? Yeah, sailed away a while ago." "Big deal." Gavin said sarcastically. It was obvious that she had another plan of getting back to the Windwaker Isles.  
17. Lounges - Bars, Hotels, restaurants, diners

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games