Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply HighTail Cafe
HTC Chatterbox Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

seffro

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 2:26 pm

I always get my house key stuck in those -_- holding all the groceries when it was raining and could'nt get the key. So i bought a "I heart boobies keychain" makes it much easier biggrin it always hangs out my pocket wherever i go
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 2:36 pm

I have a flash drive and a tag with my college student ID on mine, haha. All I put in the pocket that has the tiny pocket above it is my phone, which is too big to get stuck, and the leftover headphone wire so it's not dangling everywhere and getting caught on things.

I have really short nails, so I never really have a problem with them.

Xennified

Friendly Friend

9,750 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

00Shoe
Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 3:24 pm

seffro
So i bought a "I heart boobies keychain"

You aren't fooling anyone :p
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 4:48 pm

Alright that's it. PC crashed again so in the morning I'm gonna have to take this sound card out. ><

Xennified

Friendly Friend

9,750 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

seffro

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 5:25 pm

00Shoe
seffro

what's that supposed to mean? xp
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 5:30 pm

seffro
00Shoe
seffro

what's that supposed to mean? xp

I think you know!

00Shoe
Captain

Xennified

Friendly Friend

9,750 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 6:16 am

I found a driver update which has an application thing for changing settings on the sound card, and now I can record from my speakers like I was hoping for when I bought this!
Now I just hope it stops the crashing so I can use the card, ehe.
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 9:34 am

Ghost Pancakes
I found a driver update which has an application thing for changing settings on the sound card, and now I can record from my speakers like I was hoping for when I bought this!

Record from your speakers?! Surely you mean from the same audio channel as the speakers!

00Shoe
Captain

Xennified

Friendly Friend

9,750 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 9:49 am

00Shoe
Ghost Pancakes

Record from your speakers?! Surely you mean from the same audio channel as the speakers!

Yes, that. :V
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 10:24 am

Ghost Pancakes
00Shoe
Ghost Pancakes

Is ghost pancakes a DJ?

seffro

Xennified

Friendly Friend

9,750 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 11:22 am

seffro
Ghost Pancakes
00Shoe
Ghost Pancakes

Is ghost pancakes a DJ?

Nope! I have absolutely no talent when it comes to music but I wish I did. ><

On an unrelated note, anyone who plays games on PC needs to check this out if they haven't already seen it. Some REALLY good games in there and you can pay pretty much whatever you want.
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 11:34 am

Ghost Pancakes
Nope! I have absolutely no talent when it comes to music but I wish I did. ><

On an unrelated note, anyone who plays games on PC needs to check this out if they haven't already seen it. Some REALLY good games in there and you can pay pretty much whatever you want.

Humble bundles are always good biggrin Too bad I already have most of these games >.<

On a related note, Superbrothers Swords and Sworcery is an awesome game, if you have an iPhone or iPad play it on that instead of pc! (And the music is awesome)

00Shoe
Captain

Xennified

Friendly Friend

9,750 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 11:44 am

00Shoe

Humble bundles are always good biggrin Too bad I already have most of these games >.<

On a related note, Superbrothers Swords and Sworcery is an awesome game, if you have an iPhone or iPad play it on that instead of pc! (And the music is awesome)

Yeah, Superbrothers is the only game I don't have. I might get it if they add more games to the bundle like they often do, since my phone's on Android and I don't have an iPad.
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 11:54 am

Ghost Pancakes
Yeah, Superbrothers is the only game I don't have. I might get it if they add more games to the bundle like they often do, since my phone's on Android and I don't have an iPad.

I'll still end up getting the bundle. I always do :p

00Shoe
Captain

Xennified

Friendly Friend

9,750 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 2:11 pm

UGH. My PC just crashed again, so it looks like the driver didn't fix anything. I'll have to take the card out tomorrow. ><

Edit- I'm slightly less annoyed about having to get rid of it now I know that the recording from my speaker's audio channel thing doesn't even work. Dumbb. At least the card was only £5 haha
HighTail Cafe

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games