Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
Love Me Eternal - dead Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I Speak Books

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:16 pm

[[I didn't want to get too far ahead and make everyone read 12 pages of just us.]]
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:30 pm

[[Okay. It's fine with me. I know that Hatter is busy. I have no idea where Wolfy is.]]

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:55 pm

Okay, updates...

~ Wolfy is in the hospital, so she won't be back for a while.
~ Hatter is busy at the moment, but she'll be back soon.

That pretty much covers it.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:40 pm

[[ That is a bummer. I hope Wolfy gets better. I hate hospitals.]]

I Speak Books

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 5:18 am

heart
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:14 pm

heart

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:33 am

heart
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:50 am

heart

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

I Speak Books

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:36 pm

[[ I get very tempted to take the mortal guy to give me something more to do. But I figure I should give other people the opportunity.]]
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:52 pm

Alexander Armand Thorne

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxYou're such a gorgeous N I G H T M A R E

Alexander was less than amused at the whole prospect of the assignment. It was like their teacher made it up specifically to pair both Raven and himself together. How troublesome. I mean, this class wasn't called literature/musical composition was it? Had he accidently walked into the wrong class? Then again he supposed he was just being miserable because of the whole Milly situation. Not to mention there were a lot of unexplained things happening to him as well. Regardless though, this assignment was nothing but an inconvenience in his eyes.

He turned his head to Raven but could not linger on her face for too long before the familiar taste of disgust rose in the back of his throat. Not for the mortal, definitely not her, her blood smelled so sweet....but because she looked as if she were actually taking an interest in this ridiculous farce. He simply sighed and rested his head on the palm of his hand,
"Yeah sure. Whatever you want." It wasn't like him to be so ungentlemanly. He was sure that she had picked up on that fact. Raven wasn't the type to miss such an obvious dislike for the assignment. Though he was sure she would take it as a slight against her not knowing the true reason or really being completely sure of it. He might as well say something to clear that bit up. "Don't you find this assignment a bit unnecessary? I'm pretty sure I signed up for a literature class, not a music class. I must apologize in advance Raven, I might just back out of doing the piece. It's a bit of a joke if you ask me." Why could they not all just come up with a set of lyrics? Did it really have to be set to music? Alexander was getting more and more pissed off by the minute...

"Why don't you just kill them then?"

He was startled out of his thoughts by that voice in his head. He sat up straight and narrowed his eyes.
Is it you causing this? Are you the reason I'm so irritable? The deep voice laughed musically in his head. "Dear Alexander, the emotion was already there. I merely heightened it. What a very proud creature you are! It makes me happy to know that we are one and the same." Alexander smirked inwardly, You're just angry that you haven't been fed lately again. I'd ask you to please leave me alone but you never would, would you? The voice only answered him with a laugh and faded away into the recesses of his mind once more. All that was left was the irritableness it spoke of earlier. He turned back to Raven, "Back to the assignment, are you going to insist I complete it with you? If so just read me some of your ideas I suppose. I'm not going to lie to you though and pretend to be enthusiastic about it. I apologize once more."

O L D H A B I T S never seem to go awayxxxxxxxxxx

w e r e s u r r e c t
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
User ImageXUser ImageXUser Image
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
i t ' s l i k e i ' v e c o m e b a c k t o l i f e

I F E E L S O A L I V E

{{DoctorOctagonapusBlah!:What Milly looks like can be seen if you click the middle icon of the three at the bottom.}}

Cheshire_Hime

Anxious Gekko

7,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Cheshire_Hime

Anxious Gekko

7,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:52 pm

User Image

XXXXXXX☪ ⊱ Les fleurs du mal se dérouler

User Image

xxxC o m m e l e s f l e u r s d u m a lxxxxx

User ImageXXXUser ImageXXXUser Image

xxxxxU n a m o u r f a t a lxxx

User Image

Fleur was still giggling to herself even as she sat in her class, history. Edan and his attempt at her accent was very heartwarming. Not to mention the fact that he seemed to be doing everything he could to make her feel comfortable around him. It was either that or he was simply a natural at it. Either way she was grateful.

She happily took notes as she thought about her first day in a regular school. Although the call for the uniforms was a little odd she was happy to be able to experience yet another thing of a school she only read about previously. The people so far were very nice though there was the odd few who stared at her in distain. They obviously thought she was one of the child prodigies who skipped a whole lot of grades just to be there. How shocked would they be to learn that she was the same age as them? Ah to be a few feet taller. Alas neither side of her family was particularly gifted in the height department. She coughed delicately into her sleeve earning herself a few disapproving glares from her classmates but she tried her best to ignore it for the most part. It wasn't her fault that she was sickly now was it?

Her thoughts drifted once more as they delved into the medieval period. What didn't she know about that period? The timeframe itself had so much to offer on her most favorite subject. Witch burnings, sightings of vampires and otherworldly creatures being blamed for the unexplainable diseases and deaths of the time. When really most of them were just narrowed down to the people not being as educated about vaccines and stuff as we are today, Fleur preferred to research deeper to find proof of the other side of the story. She had notes upon notes stashed away in bins in her room filled with pictures as well. Everything she ever found pointing to the supernatural events. As she sat there going through the research in her head she suddenly was hit with a connection. There were mentions in works around that period and others of a certain being. A vampire to be exact. Survivors told of an innocent looking being. So sweet and tempting. It would lure them away and turn into this hideously terrifying beast. Though most victims around that time were ravaged beyond recognition there were the odd few who survived long enough to recount their experience. When Fleur thought of those accounts, it brought to mind white-blonde hair and sparkling blue eyes. The face of an innocent little girl with a devilishly cute laugh....

**ooc: Translations in order,...**
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 3:13 pm

[[Will reply tomorrow.]]

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:34 am

User Image

User Image

"Alexander," Raven said, "I love to write. Writing is my heart and soul. It's why I breathe." Sure, she was a little disgusted by his reaction. So what was new? She smiled. "I truthfully don't give a crap whether you want to do this or not. I'm not stopping you. I'm just going to write."

As he was thinking to himself, Raven opened her poembook and wrote down snippets of thoughts on the edges. Her last poem was penned in neat cursive on the last page. Anybody who passed by was easily able to see it. Raven tapped her fountain pen on the edge of her lips before continuing. "I've written some lyrics in the past, but they're really only poems without music. We could try doing one of those, or I could write lyrics and you put music to them. We could both sing and make it a duet." She glanced up at him. "I've heard you sing, so we've got that down. If you're up to the challenge."

OOC : Class is starting!
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:39 pm

heart

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

I Speak Books

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:53 pm

ɖαи яєscσ т т

User Image

#36648B

xxx
╔══════════════╗

xxxxxx✗✘✓xxxxxxxx There was a moment where Edan really analyzed the situation. He was being a girl. His ex had done something like this, thrown a fit and just walked away. Edan didn't want to leave, it is just the singing got to him. It was a constant reminder that he had been too slow in coming to check on her. But just as he was about to sit down of his own free will, Angelique grabbed his arm. She asked him not to go. It was a confidence booster, but he couldn't let anything show so he played it off as though he was debating it. With a small sigh he sat back down.

"Of course. Wouldn't want to leave you alone with macho man." As if "macho man" could hear what he said the singing stopped. Very suddenly too. Edan knew hearing from that distance was impossible but it was still eerie. Shortly after the water turned off and Alastar came out with just a towel wrapped around his waist. "On second thought Angelique I am going to run to my room and get clean clothes." He said, disgust for this human sitting in his eyes. Calling him names crossed the line and he couldn't stand the smell any longer. His eyes were glazing over, he got hungry fast in this place. "You." He faced Edan who was sort of mentally comparing his body to Alastar's wondering if he could win in a fight. His eyes snapped up. "I want ya to stay here. If you are not here when I return, I will hunt you down. I have a very keen sense of smell." His accent was thick and you could tell he was frustrated. It took everything he had to just leave. It was only a few seconds. He wasn't even worried he was just in a towel. He was worried about the decision to post a mortal as guard.

When he left Edan turned to Angelique. "Was it just be or did he look a bit tense?" He said it teasingly but the tense feeling stayed behind in the room. "Why was he here anyway?" Edan was being cool about this. He was not the jealous type. Or hasn't yet found someone that was worth getting jealous over.
[[OoC: ]]

╚══════════════╝

User ImageUser Image
User Image
Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games