Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RPFLA Home
Introduce Yourself Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Account_Removed03

Wealthy Businesswoman

10,175 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2015 2:44 pm
1. Gaian Name: Hanako Tsukuyomi
2. Who allowed you in?: Novama
3. Why did you join this guild?: For friends and role-playing purposes.
4. Gaian Age: 2199 days
5. What will be your greatest asset among the other sub-forums? RP for Action, romance, fantasy, historical
6. Have you read the rules, If so place a Heart in this question: smilies/icon_heart.gif  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2015 3:05 pm

What to call me:
IoveIy rhyme or rhyme (any nickname would be fine really).

Who Accepted my Application:
I was invited by Novama (Thank you)

Why I Joined:
Friends and roleplay, two things that go well hand in hand.

Gaian Age:
This account is around 309 days old, but I've been on Gaia longer than that.

Predicted Favorite Forum:
I'm not too sure yet as I just joined, but the RP for Fantasy might be a more frequented spot.

About me:
I like to write, although it's been awhile since I've written anything steadily. I do enjoy video games, most of which fall around Final Fantasy and Zelda. I've been role playing on and off since high school (which has been a little while since I'll be 22 soon). I'm not sure what else to put here..

Secret Code
(Now where could this be? Perhaps a place of guidelines? A place that you should have visited already, old or new.) :
I have read the rules and tips, thank you. I don't remember a code, however...

IoveIy rhyme

TwoBs

Sugary Kitten

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2015 7:03 pm

What to call me
Octavian

Who Accepted my Application
Invited by Novama

Why I Joined
Role playing and friends!

Gaian Age
906 days

Predicted Favorite Forum
Probably Misc but it looks dead D: Maybe Fantasy or Romance.

About me
Uhm, I'm a huge Homestuck fan? Haha. I like poetry and drawing. What else should I put?

Secret Code
(Now where could this be? Perhaps a place of guidelines? A place that you should have visited already, old or new.)
I've read the rules but I didn't notice a code. ;-;

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2015 7:21 pm

What to call me
Mileena

I was invited by Novama. Thanks c:

Why I Joined
To explore roleplaying a bit farther.

Gaian Age
9 Days (on this account)

Predicted Favorite Forum
Probably Fantasy or Action considering the character that I'll be attempting.

About me
I'm 20, and a student considering an education major. I like video games and kpop. 100% Korean. Currently obsessed with Mortal Kombat, which explains the username, profile, and avatar. I love art. I have little to no experience with roleplaying but it's something that I've always kind of wanted to get into.

MiIeena

B e a n s o f t

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 12:12 am
What to call me
Tali

Novama

Why I Joined
I find it hard to commit to any Gaia community, and I was hoping to find a place here.

Gaian Age
2006, but I went on a long hiatus. Even when I started, I wasn't exactly active.

Predicted Favorite Forum
I'm not sure yet, but I'd love to witness/be a part of any active roleplays.

About me
I'm 20 years old and love to play around with graphics. I make all my gifs and fanart myself and my relationship with Gaia has strictly reflected that hobby.
To be completely honest, I have very little roleplay and writing skills. Most of my interest is in drawing. I hope to make a few pieces for the Guild one day.  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 12:23 am

What to call me
crazy_gravy or gravy for short.

Novama invited me.

Why I Joined
It's been a whie since I last RPed, and would like to get back into it.

Gaian Age
3186 days

Predicted Favorite Forum
I'll most likely be found in the fantasy or horror forums.

About me
I haven't RPed in years and I've kind of been missing it. I'm a big goof ball, a closeted cat lover, a shameless flirt, and an amateur stand up comedian. I love anime and harry potter, and pretty much anything where I can get lost in another world.

Secret Code
(Now where could this be? Perhaps a place of guidelines? A place that you should have visited already, old or new.)

crazy_gravy

Versatile Pup

-FueledByJordan-

Shirtless Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 6:08 pm

What to call me
FueledByJordan, or Jordan.

Novama invited me.

Why I Joined
I've done a few roleplays before, and I have had fun. I'd like to do more and get more experience.

Gaian Age
2,156 days.

Predicted Favorite Forum
I'm not sure! I haven't done a whole lot of roleplaying. I'm here to learn more about it!

About me
I honestly do not have a whole lot of experience with creative writing. I'm a health science major and I am absolutely in love with Star Wars and Doctor Who. I'm not sure what else to put here?

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2015 10:24 am
What to call me
Well, I have lots of nicknames but the more popular ones are Cray Cray or Crystal, so one of those or one you make up is fine ^^

I was probably also invited by Novema. It was kind of a surprise for me XD Thanks :L

Why I Joined
Because I absolutely adore roleplaying and want to become more active ^^

Gaian Age
Heck I don't even... I have no idea e3e

Predicted Favorite Forum
Fantasy, Adventure, Action, maybe a bit of Romance... I'm one with fictional things QvQ

About me
I'm currently 17, and sick with god-knows-what so at some point I may not answer for a day or so. Just warning now.
As stated, I love roleplaying, and since I do it a lot I have to say I'm not that bad, unless there's a day or something I can't get into character for whatever reason.
Ehm... I love anime and video games and uh... *racks brain for other things* Yeah I'm also a bit crazy. Hence the nickname Cray Cray. I hope to make lots of friends! biggrin
Oh and I DID read the rules so... heart  

CrystalLD

Jason Claymore

Demonic Lunatic

5,400 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2015 10:32 am

What to call me
Jason, Jason Claymore is allowed too though XD

I was invited by Novama

Why I Joined
Well, I've been looking for more active guilds and got an invite. Without a heartbeat I made my decision.

Gaian Age
This account is about 1098 days old. I've been on Gaia for a LOT longer however, on another account that I abandoned because of extreme stressful conditions. (I first joined Gaiaonline in 2006)

Predicted Favorite Forum
probably the group hangout I think? Either that one or the 1x1 corner.

About me
Uhm... I am horrible at this >_<.
I'm up for a lot of things, I like almost all forms of rp and often have many ideas and plans. I'm the type of roleplayer that will throw the worst kind of crap I can think of at the characters involved. The only genre's I don't really like are tragedy/romance combinations. I don't want to spend my time crying whilst I rp. Sometimes my posts get a bit irregular, but then usually something IRL is interfering. I try to write at least 3 paragraphs for each post, but sometimes will fall back on 1 paragraph when writers block strikes me.

A bit about myself, I'm a very accepting and nice person? at least I try to be. I like making conversation, and I have very wide tastes. I'm a gamer through and through, basically action, that isn't a sports game or a MOBA. I also read, RP (obviously XD) watch tons of series (many anime, but also live action series from all over the world, so long it's spoken or subbed english) and I love martial arts. I also like to occasionally draw, but I'm not really good at it, though that isn't stopping me. Hmm Well, can't think of much else atm, but people can always ask me ^^ because I don't bite. Or sting. Or scratch. Or otherwise injure a person gonk

Secret Code
Je

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2015 10:59 am
Hello!

What to call me
I'm CorvetteZ06Nezumi, though I'm typically called Corvette, Vetty, or Nezu. Any of those works for me!

I was actually invited to the guild by Novama. blaugh

Why I Joined
As I stated above, I was invited to the guild and have been looking for role-plays in guild I have been part of previously, though they are becoming inactive slowly... :c

Gaian Age
I've been on Gaia for about 6-8 years. Haven't been active the entire time, took a couple year breaks in between.

Predicted Favorite Forum
I think I'll be spending alot of time in 1x1 role-plays forum. I can't do large group role-plays, max I can do is a total of 3 persons per story.

About me
I'm really bad at About Me categories... haha! Well, I'm 18 and was home-schooled my entire life until college, which I started at 16 (I was part of a concerent enrollment program, so I was taking classes at the local community college while still taking my normal high school classes at home), I'm duel majoring in Materials Engineering and Multimedia Arts. I live with my beloved boyfriend and his family at the moment!♥
As far as role plays go, I love horror/thrillers and Sci-Fi! I've always been fascinated by death. Horror/Thriller and Sci-Fi is also my favorite movie genres, I see them as challenges, if they'll actually scare me or not.
If y'all wanna know more about me or have any questions, feel free to Quote or PM me! whee

Secret Code
i C

VIII

CorvetteZ06Nezumi

Beloved Explorer

8,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Snow_Neko_Lyra

2,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2015 11:29 am
1. Gaian Name:Snow Neko Lyra
2. Who allowed you in?:Novama
3. Why did you join this guild?: I join to see if I could sparky my interest for rping again since my only way to rp is skype now.
4. Gaian Age:1552 days
5. What will be your greatest asset among the other sub-forums?: Um I'm really fluid so I can do most anyething but my beast is when would be fantsay since that is what I mostly do.
6. Have you read the rules, If so place a Heart in this question: heart  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2015 2:34 pm

What to call me
Nymphaer, or Nym

Novama...I believe that's how it's spelt...

Why I Joined
I was invited, plus getting back into role playing would be nice..

Gaian Age
143 days

Predicted Favorite Forum
Probably Group Hangout..

About me
I like role playing. Been role playing for four to five years now. Just off and on. Haven't found anything to keep my attention, plus real life sneaks up on me to sometimes. I also enjoy gaming. I play a bit of WoW when I can pay for it. I use to play Guild Wars 2, till my computer up and died on me. Can't play GW2 right now though. My new computer can't handle all the files. I've already gone through the phases of mourning.

Role play genes I like are; fantasy, quad, present, some future, medieval, original.

My personality, if you really wanna know. I can be hyper, confusing, confused, talk non-sense sometimes, goof, weird, protective, shy at times, spacey, mothering, lost. Eh, yeah. That pretty much sums me up. OH! And, sarcastic. Plus, if I like you. I'll pick on you and give ya a hard time. So, if I call anyone a dork or whatever. Don't read into it. I'm just joking around. xD

Secret Code
Nr

Nymphaer

Beloved Sleuth

Cione Davnira-Hollywood

Shy Gaian

4,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2015 5:43 pm
Hello, everyone.  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2015 7:05 pm

What to call me
Kaija is fine smile I'm not 14 anymore lolz

I was invited by Novama.

Why I Joined
I joined because I am looking to RP and people keep ditching me T-T

Gaian Age
(How long have you been on Gaia)

Predicted Favorite Forum
Any with a good story line and interactive people

About me
I am in college and am currently 20 years old. I love to write and draw like half of the entire population of Gaia. I want to get back into the swing of things and create fun stories with people.

Secret Code
heart

Kaija_14

Thieving Prophet

Maikku Haddo

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2015 7:23 pm
What to call me
Maikku Haddo or Maikku is just fine

I was invited by Novama.

Why I Joined
I joined because I need new close relationships. All of my original friends have since quit Gaia.

Gaian Age
3500 days

Predicted Favorite Forum
Any forum with nice and interesting people.

About me
Im a 25 year old DJ and Small Business owner from Alaska!  
RPFLA Home

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games