Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Land of 2984: Rise Of The Experiments (ended) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:16 pm
The figure that walked up between the two..didn't even look at them but at Shadow..below this person's feet..white matter came..going across Shadow..his fever slowly going down as the man took off his hood. Shadow's body heat should soon cool..but the man stood there anyway. Cross's white left wing meeting his dark right wing..covering him like a cocoon.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:35 pm
Luna moved her hand away quickly and cringed as she saw the white matter move across Shadow. She then stood up and turned around to see Cross. She put her hands over her mouth to hold back a shriek and then she glared at him. But she was too shocked and didn't have the voice to yell at him. Nyx giggled at Luna and gave a sigh of relief as she knew Shadow would be alright now. She glanced over at Cross and smiled. "You've got a lot of explaining to do." she said as she couldn't help but laugh a bit. She then gave a soft sigh and her ears folded down. "Where did you go?" she asked quietly as she kept her eyes on Shadow to make sure he was truly going to be ok.

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:14 am
Cross looked up and he nodded.

"I limped to a phonebooth actually..I called the house but none of you answered..after that I needed time to recover so I went into a abandoned home and healed up."he said and lifted his left hand poking Luna on the head as his matter slowly returned to him.

"I would love to have my hat back."he said gently.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:22 am
User Image

Locations:Dark Forest | Moods: Relieved | Thoughts: It's all going to be ok

Marie was nervous about approaching Shadow. For all she knew, he'd lash out at her, or worse. Just as she was about to step forward, he fell to ground. Her more caring side was shown when she rushed over to him. When white matter started to cover him, she looked up and saw Cross. She fell back in surprise. He was the last person she'd think she'd see here and now. Her gaze gaze fell upon Nyx, then Luna, then Cross, and then Shadow. She shook her head thinking, Just one big, dysfunctional family. She then looked up at Nyx and asked going back into her 'Oh my god, someone's going to die' mode,"How bad is his fever? I've got different varieties of medicines a-and herbs and other stuff that can help,". She started rummaging through her pockets looking for something that could help him.

le Creep

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:42 am
Cross put a hand on Marie's right shoulder shaking his head.

"He'll be okay..the matter has gotten rid of the fever..he just needs rest."he sighed looking down at Shadow.

"We should bring Abyss's corpse back here..if anything..Shadow would want him buried."he said softly.

"Zero was coming for Shadow..in his unstable state..to finish him off..but Abyss cut him off..after he saved Molly's mother.."he said gently and looked at Nyx.

"He beat Zero..but Zero still lives..Vincent was the one who finished the weakened Abyss..but as it is..atleast Abyss died with a smile on his face. Singing with the dead as he passed with this cold winter weather."Cross spoke in a way that would nearly destroy any regular beings emotional system..it was such a sad yet beautiful tone. Cross wasn't the same after the tower..obviousilly..he had unlocked his abilities becuase of it. He then bent down picking up Shadow out of the snow..he then began walking. Cross knew that the weather wouldn't help Shadow's recovery..so he was headed back toward the house..there was no hiding from Vincent or the regular hunters..and he knew that. He opened the door and took Shadow to the room at the back where the heat was..he tucked in the blanket around him and he looked over..Abyss's irish whiskey sat on the table in this room next to the bed infact..half a bottle. Cross shook his head and patted Shadow's shoulder gently..not saying a word as he went back toward the door to leave. If Abyss was to be buried..Cross knew it had to be soon..before the weather got to his corpse.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:17 am
User Image

Locations:Dark Forest | Moods: Disappointed/Shocked | Thoughts: I guess I can't do s**t...

Marie looked up at Cross when he put his hand on her shoulder. She sighed when she heard that the matter had basically healed him. She hated feeling like she couldn't do anything. When she heard Abyss met his end, she gasped. She only knew him for several moments, but it still felt like a lifetime. She quickly followed behind him, trying to stay as close as possible without being weird. Hearing that Zero had come for Shadow, she couldn't help but be a little scared. How could you not. Unless you're some all time supreme that can kill a person by the flick of a switch. She wanted to ask so many questions like, How did you live? Are you really who you say you are? What's your name by the way? But really, how did you survive?, but decided it wasn't exactly the right time to ask. She went into the house with Cross, but didn't leave with him. She didn't follow him to the back either. She just started up her pacing again, thinking possible ways their situation could get any worse.

le Creep

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200

xXShadow the Wolf ChildXx

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:14 pm
User Image

Shadow felt his body cooling down as he began to sense another presence. It was somehow very familiar as if a burden had lifted from Shadow's shoulders. At that moment, he completely loses consciousness. His body slowly began to revert back to his original form as Cross carried him back to the house. After Cross laid him down and wrapped the blanket around him, Shadow slowly motions as his claws tore through the couch. Again that same dream appeared. He remembered being strapped down getting painfully injected with all sorts of chemicals. And then suffocating inside tanks. And getting cut open with strange machines altered and changing every part of his body with that insane smile looking down at him.

Shadow jumps up out of the couch and lands on his head on the hard wood flooring. He was already changed back into his original form. The couch was clawed up and the walls around it were covered in claw marks as if a wild creature was struggle its way out of something. Shadow slowly sits on the couch trying to regain himself. He was shaken up with a cold petrified feeling running down his spine. Sitting there in the darkness, he looks at his shaking hand and then holds his head. "Whats going on? What happened to me?", he thought as he slowly tries to remember the last thing that happened when he was fighting Ryu.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:28 pm
Cross sat there in the snow starring Abyss. The grown man looked like a child in his dieing moment..his face stuck in a permanent lucky smile..yet his eyes showed pain and sorrow. Cross felt a hand on his shoulder and he nodded lsowly closing Abyss's eyes before looking up at a young woman..her eyes meeting Cross's. Cross smiled gently and he sighed.

"Is he doing well with you both? You and Shannon?"he asked softly. The woman chuckled and nodded.

"Just as he was decades before..a loving man..Shannon was the first one to greet him on the other side."She spoke softly. Cross nodded and hewrapped his arms around Abyss..slowly lifting his body..he looked at the woman and his eyes showed pity..yet also a sign of happiness..happy that Abyss was finally were he belonged.

"Thank you Eve..I'm sorry I never really got to know you.."he said gently and Eve laughed lightly.

"If you did would we even be here child?" she asked and Cross shook his head. He walked by her soul form and he sighed.

"I only wish I had my memory sooner..I wouldn't of let the others treat him the way they did."he said and looked back at her.

"Any man would try to save his daughter..and his wife. I understand that..tell him that I'm sorry."he said softly and with that Eve disappeared..Cross turned and his eyes looked into thesky as he sang..walking on toward the house again.

Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irs2k-RFy7g&feature=related  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

le Creep

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:17 pm
User Image

Locations:Old, Abandoned House | Moods: Curious | Thoughts: Ummm, I have none

Marie heard a thump in the back. She didn't know whether to check it out or keep on thinking about terrible things. She decided that checking it out, overruled staying and thinking. She cautiously walked through the hall and peeked into the room where she heard the noise. She saw that the room was dark and flicked on the light. She jumped back when she saw the walls. They looked like they had been ravaged by....a ravaging thing. Her eyes scanned the room. She observed the couch and saw Shadow. She shook her head and sighed. "He never will be too close to normal, will he?"she thought out loud. She had actually just realized that had turned on the light.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:38 pm
Cross slowly dug the hole in the snowy earth..this was behind the house. He sighed and slowly pushed Abyss in a 7 foot deep hole. He took nearly 3 minutes covering the hole..but..he didn't rush carving the tombstone and placing it..he left the chezle there..incase anyone wanted to ingrave words on the stone..and walked back inside.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:40 pm
Luna looked over at Nyx and sighed. "Let's go back inside ok. You know you hate the snow." she said softly as she tried to drag Nyx back to the house. Nyx shook her head and gently pulled her hand free. She smiled and giggled. "I don't hate snow. I just hate the cold. But I'll put up with it just for a little while. You go ahead. I'll head back later." she said as she sat on the ground and pulled her knees to her chest. Luna rolled her eyes but nodded. She didn't feel like arguing with her sister. She grabbed Cross's hat off of her sister's head and then walked back to the house. She headed inside and set his hat in the center of the table before sitting down in a chair.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:43 pm
User Image

Shadow's vision clears up the moment Marie flips the switch. He slowly lifts his head to see her standing across from him. His pupils were still slit and strange black striped markings were on his cheeks. Slowly his memory returns as his eyes widen with each thought that passed. "Marie....did you...did I?", Shadow didn't know what to ask, until he saw his clawed hands in the light. They had dry blood covering all the way to his elbow. At that moment, everything came back to him. He started gasping silently as he held his facing looking down with a horrified look in his eyes. He remembered tearing apart every hunter in his path of mayhem with his bare hands. And he remembered the suffering he gave Ryu. But The feeling of pleasure when he mercilessly slaughtered everyone frightened him the most. And thats when he even remember seeing Nyx Luna and Marie there as well. They all saw him for what he really is. Shadow couldn't bare looking up at Marie for he was too ashamed to show his face. "She saw....me. They....all saw....me.", he whispers silently quivering up like a frightened rabbit.

xXShadow the Wolf ChildXx

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:51 pm
Cross put on his hat and he walked in on Shadow and Marie he simply waved.

"If either of you need anything you know where the food is."he said softly and as he walked back into the regular room..he waved at Luna.

"It's good to see you again."he said gently. He sat down and leaned back..resting for a minute.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:04 pm
User Image

Locations:Old, Abandoned House | Moods: Trying to Be Conforting | Thoughts: Still no thoughts...

Marie looked at him worriedly. She didn't know what to do, say, or think. She soon realized that he probably had a blurred memory about what happened, and that it was all coming back. She sighed and walked over to him. She bent down in front of him and touched his cheek. "Hey now, it's alright. No one got hurt. It's okay. Relax....Just relax"she said in a soothing voice. She didn't want him to get frightened. Who knows what he could do when he was frightened. Well, he does, the point still matters. She knew that for some reason, he could listen to her, and the message would fully get through. Or at least that's how it's been from the time they met. She knew plenty of people who could hear her, but not actually get what she was saying. She turned towards Cross and nodded, then brought her attention back to Shadow.

le Creep

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:22 pm
Luna looked up at Cross for a moment before crossing her arms. She looked at the ground while her ear twitched. She wasn't exactly in the mood for talking. Nyx enjoyed the silence for a moment before she got up. She headed back to the house but walked to the back where Abyss was buried. She didn't know what to write on his tombstone so she didn't bother to pick up the chisel. She couldn't help but smile though since she knew he was happier where he was. But she couldn't stop wondering what his past life was like. She sighed as the cold began to bother her and she knew her sister needed her. She slowly walked inside and stood behind Luna, playing with her ears. "She's not talking is she?" she asked Cross while Luna growled and tried to swat Nyx's hands off her ears.

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games