Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Public Role Play Area
Of Mavericks and Hunters. -OPEN AND ACCEPTING- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 111 112 113 114 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:51 pm
"I'm not asking you to do it, Edge." Icarus told her.
"I'm ORDERING you to."

"I'm also not ordering you to like it either, nor am I Ordering you to kill him." he added, crossing his arms.

"Our demanding client's wish was to have the Black Robot 'taken care of'. That does not mean killing is mandatory."

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:26 pm
"If there is documented proof of him actually killing hunters then he HAS done something wrong Edge, and he does need to be taken care of. If that's IT then I have no problems doing so," Steam replied. "But I'm sure the whole story is a bit deeper then him just killing hunters if one of our clients wants him dead. This smells dirty sir."

"But whether this is dirty or not doesn't matter does it? No founding means no hunters. Can they actually DO that? If we aren't here the mavericks take over this whole area."  

cptflint

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:38 am
"You will find that politicians, for all their talk of wanting to make the world better, do not care about outcomes." Icarus sighed.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:13 am
"Then what are we suppose to do?" Edge growled, not caring for Icarus or Steam's arguments to the idea.

"He does nothing wrong, so there's no reason to hunt him. And yes, he's killed our brothers and sisters before, but they're just like me. We attacked first." She saw no point in hiding it now. It was clear Tango was in trouble and lying about him was most likely not going to help.

"Kill or Deal, it's wrong Icarus, and you damn well know it!"

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:22 am
"I KNOW it's wrong, Edge." Icarus replied shaking his head.
"But we do not have a choice."

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:25 am
"Any idea where he would be?" Steam asked.  

cptflint

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:51 am
Icarus looked over at Steam, before sitting back down and pressing a few buttons on the module in front of him.
"We have pinpointed his hideout in a long-abandoned repair factory in sector K-20." he told them.

"We only noticed by pure luck that it was activated. Our data shows he's been there for at least one year."

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:23 pm
"Well you two have fun there." Edge snorted as she went back to going to the door.

"I'll be with my father while I wait for my next assignment, like usual."

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:44 pm
"Edge. You cannot walk away from an order." Icarus growled.
"If you actually do your job, I might give you some info on Ginger..."

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:48 am
Steam rolled his eyes when Edge said she wasn't coming. "Guess I'll go scout ahead then... I won't be able to take him in alone though," he said as he put on his helmet and headed for the exit.  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:46 am
"You'll have Dozer to hold your hand." Edge grunted to Steam as she continued to the door, almost completely ignoring Icarus.

Almost.

The moment the Maverick's name was mentioned, she came to a dead stop in the doorway.
"What could you possibly know?" She asked, staring out into the hall as she spoke. "There is nothing to know on the b*****d. If there was, I would have killed him by now."

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:40 pm
"We've....Been conservative with our information because of how often you fly off the handle..." Icarus sighed.
"But, if you complete this mission, I will allow you access to everything about that Maverick. Deal?"

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

cptflint

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:15 pm
Steam waited for a moment, seeing if this new argument from Icarus could convince Edge to go.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 3:57 pm
"In other words, you've been lying to me." Edge growled, finally turning to glare at the camera Icarus was no doubt watching her through.

"And how can I trust this information will actually be helpful? For all I know, all you've been hiding is information I've already gathered on the field from experience, or something stupid like, 'He's weak to damage'."

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 4:47 pm
"Selective disinformation." Icarus corrected.
"And you can trust me, because your FATHER trusts me. Now get GOING!"

Public Role Play Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 111 112 113 114 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games