Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Private Role Play Area
Artificial War Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cptflint

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:22 pm
Azm crawled as best he could but parts of him weren't working properly either do to damage or over heating.
As Azm started to slip through the door a loud crack sounded in the distance. The snipers bullet passed right through the crack in the door.
Azm immediately raised Kim's rifle in his one good hand and fired at the sniper, hitting it in the head.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:35 pm
"Dad!" Lucy cried out in warning to the shot, not noticing the bullet coming out of the back of his head, either from denial or simply not seeing it.

Everyone could see the doctor slowly tilt back though, falling over with a bleeding wound in his forehead.

"Dad!" Lucy cried again, dropping to his sides.

Niles and Ben released Marie, rushing to grab Azm and drag him inside, before moving the doctor's body away from the door.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:46 pm
Marie set back down on the bed in shock at what had just happened.

Azm's face twisted with anger for a moment, but before he could curse and yell his body went into emergency shut down do to over heating.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:50 pm
"Uh..." Ben stammered, staring at Azm. "Is he suppose to do that?"

"Dad..." Lucy mumbled, still crouched at the dead man's side.

"Ma'am." Niles shock her shoulder. "Ma'am, Azm needs your help."

"But.." She whimpered, unable to tear her eyes away from her father.

"Azm is smoking!" Ben said worriedly, finally snapping Lucy from her grief as she looked to Azm, and quickly rushed to his side.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:05 pm
Marie pulled one of the blankets from the bed and covered the doctor in it.

Nothing in Azm was burning. The steam was coming from over heating coolants. He was like a car that was dangerously low on anti freeze. Most of the shots had hit places that would be easily fixed with replacement parts and fake skin, but during the fight a high caliber round had gone through his 'lungs' which took in air to cool down the fluids as he breathed. Another shot had grazed his head and taken out his radio and WiFi systems. These would need to be replaced along with the capacitors he'd mentioned before the fighting started.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:38 pm
"Azm will be fine..." Lucy sighed, already beginning to dig through Azm's systems to make patch work fixes. None of it was permanent, or even that stable, but it would get him through to come back to life so they could plan out their next move.

"He's just overheated. I worked in his system to automatically shut down once he reaches a certain core temperature. He'll come back once he lowers down to something manageable. He decides when he wakes up, once the option is available to him, so there's no way to guess how long he'll be. Just that'll take some time.."

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:47 pm
After a few seconds Azm shot up. "Was that the last of them? Where is he? Is he ok?" he asked in a flurry of questions.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:52 pm
"No one else has taken any shots in here." Ben replied as he nodded to the door, Niles pushing it shut and locking it.

"And for the doc--"

"He didn't make it." Lucy interrupted with a dead tone, staring at the ground.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:18 pm
Azm sat very still for a moment, a mix of emotions playing across his face. After a couple seconds he slowly pulled Lucy into a hug. His body was still hot to the touch but not hot enough to burn. "I'm... so sorry..."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:23 pm
"Azm, don't." Lucy sighed, pushing herself out of the hug.
"You're too warm, and... And I would sell my freaking soul right now to be alone right now, but I'm locked in this ******** bunker with my dead father, strangers, and you. So, I'm not in a very touchy feely mood right now, alright?" Her tone was bitter and angry, and she struggled to control it.

"Let's just think of a plan, get the ******** out of here, and continue on our way."

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:00 pm
Azm nodded. "I will need repairs," he said simply. "Seals, make sure the cost is clear so we can get to the tools and supplies."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:10 pm
"Is everything clear out there?" Ben asked as Niles grumbled about having the open the door so quickly after closing it.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:51 pm
"It was last time I shot my rifle... but I've been wrong before," he replied looking back at the blanket.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:36 am
"We know." Lucy grunted angrily.

"We'll check out the area." Ben sighed as he stood at the now opened door, watching outside.

"We'll look for transportation, and head back into some of our home turf. Less likely to get shot down there. From there, we can plan our next attack. Sound good?"  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:45 am
Azm nodded. "I... did everything I could Lucy," he said, looking over at her. Something inside him beeped quietly. "I need to shutdown again. Don't want my processors melting," he said before laying back and shutting down.

Marie stood in the corner of the room now, unsure of what she should do now.  
Private Role Play Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games