Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Safehouse {private} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 153 154 155 156 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:18 pm
Xaene's face darkened as he glanced over at his two options; taking a moment to consider before he smiled back at his fiance. "they both sound like fun love, but we took a shower last time... how about a bath this time." he smiled, purring the last part in Dominick's ear with a smirk as he slipped his own shirt off.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:27 pm
Dominick nodded, reaching down to undo Xaene's pants. "As you wish."  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:43 pm
the dragon blushed darker and slowly copied his lover's movements, helping him undo his pants in little time.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:34 am
kats_demonic_resistance
the dragon blushed darker and slowly copied his lover's movements, helping him undo his pants in little time.

Dominick had Xaene's clothes on the floor in no time and now eagerly kissing his lover's neck.
{{Procrastinating has never been so hard.}}  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:16 pm
Mayah Playah
Myka smiled, pulling her leg away. "I can't do this right now, Damian. If I don't come back...don't leave Arwen alone. Keep her safe." Turning her former dress and a sheet into a black leather suit, she pulled it on, tying her hair up in a high ponytail and pulling on a random pair of boots. "And tell Dominick that I really did want to be at the wedding....wait, can you shift into me?"

Damian was already in Myka's form by the time she looked at him, fiddling with his long, flowing hair. "Even if I went as you, what about me?" he asked and kicked his feet up in the air a few times out of boredom.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:34 pm
Awesome nerd

Myka sighed. "You're right. Turn back into yourself. It's a little unsettling being in love with myself." She shifted in place, running her hand over her stomach. "Maybe I made this a tiny bit too tight," she said, pursing her lips.  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:40 pm
Mayah Playah
kats_demonic_resistance

Dominick had Xaene's clothes on the floor in no time and now eagerly kissing his lover's neck.
{{Procrastinating has never been so hard.}}

{lol, you wanna do this too? xD}
xaene gave a small blush and finally pulled dominick's clothes off, pressing his nude figure closer to his fiance's.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:46 pm
The heir lifted his love, stepping into the now-full bathtub.
{{Well now I have no reason to stall for time. Graaa, you do the time skip.}}  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:50 pm
{okies~!}
Xaene smiled softly and kissed his fiance.
~*~Time skip~*~
Xaene gave a tiny smile as he sat on the counter again, a towel wrapped around his waist, his lips locked with dominick's again. "that was...wonderful as usual." he hummed against the heir's lips.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:55 pm
((How many times have you guys done the do???))

"Oh, trust me, you get used to it." Damian grinned and shifted back to himself. He walked over to Myka and leaned his forehead against hers while staring at her stomach, still wondering how to feel about all this. "So... Is it a boy or a girl?" he asked softly and put a hesitant hand on her belly.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:55 pm
{about... five ...? since you left? }  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:59 pm
"I've learned not expect any less," he chuckled, tightening his own towel. "Maybe we should just elope."  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:52 am
Awesome nerd

"I think it's a boy," she answered, resting her hand on his. "But either way, what are we going to do once he's born? We already have one child to worry about. To have another one, and for neither of them to be yours...it doesn't seem fair to you."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:38 pm
"I can't have children of my own, but I can treat these like they are." Damian murmured with his silver hair covering his eyes. "We can't just throw them in an orphanage. Being born and abandoned.... I know how much it hurts." he said softly and turned silent for a moment.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:49 pm
"Damian," she said quietly, tilting his head up and gently moving his hair away. "This baby will be more yours than anyone else's. He'll be proud to have you as a father, just like I will be to have you as my husband." Kissing his forehead sweetly, Myka smiled at him, wrapping her arms around his bare waist. "I love you, Mr. Foster."  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 153 154 155 156 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games